Did you know.........

weloveellie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi my name is Jacki (31 years old), and I collect and play with Strawberry shortcake dolls. LOL

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

Rigel...........now Wyan's laughing at me.
I think I'm gonna die.
I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Quote: maverick_kitten & Sar
My name is Sarah and did you know that I have my nipple pierced!

lol- i got mine pierced too! My name is Nicky.

Both of mine are pierced as well. Was a Valentines Day present to myself one year!!

My name is Jill

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

GLAD to hear that didn't happen to me ONLY!

I remmy the first time I noticed my breasts was when my grandma's dog jumped on me with paws landing on my chest.. I immediately felt soreness and when I checked it out, I saw a lump so I thought it was a growing lump due to grandma's dog jumping on me.

Imagine my shock a couple days later when I found a SECOND lump growing and both kept growing RAPIDLY!

I was really NAIVE at that time!
Still am in some ways I guess..
To go with all the breast posts: I grew them quite early as well and all of 5th grade I wore a jean jacket to hide them... Can't hide them now though, no matter how hard I try....

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

I'm dying laughing here
Remember the movie Sixteen Candles, when the grandparents were all staring at her and saying somthing like " Oh look, you got your boobies" ?
Went through that in real life with my grandmother other than the feeling up part, but she did tell em "My, hasn't my granddaughter turned into a regular Dolly Parton!!!!"

Another thing with that grandma was the time we were all at a nice resturant and her and my dads new wife descied to discuss John Holmes!!!! Grandma was 71.... Gross!!!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SillyJilly- Went through that in real life with my grandmother other than the feeling up part, but she did tell em "My, hasn't my granddaughter turned into a regular Dolly Parton!!!!"
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!
My grandpa used to call me his "Dolly Parton"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was the only one who had this nickname!
I feel better that I wasn't the only one then....

Luckily, my body has caught up to my breasts so my body doesn't look like Dolly Parton with HUGE breasts..
I still have big breast but not like hers!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont' like people to touch my feet
I only watch football to see the guys in shorts running around getting mucky. Foreign languages, Lynx - Africa and touching my back all work as super-aphrodisiacs and I'm not going to tell you any more about my boobs
I think a lot of people have heard enough!! I like raw carrots and peanutbutter.

cla517

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
These are great! Here's mine:

Hi, my name is Cheryl and as a teenager I was totally obsessed with Duran Duran. I still buy everything they do and I saw them in concert in February! I felt like I was 15 again (even though I was 33 and 17 weeks pregnant!)

I absolutely cannot watch the movie Terms of Endearment because it makes me cry hysterically.

I will sit and watch the Godfather (I or II) every single time it's on TV even though I've seen it a million times.

I'm such a storehouse of useless trivia that my friends will not let me play Trivial Pursuit or any other game like that with them!

I'm sure there are more, but that's what I can think of now!

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cla517

I'm such a storehouse of useless trivia that my friends will not let me play Trivial Pursuit or any other game like that with them!
OH, do I feel your pain! And I LOVE playing it!! Between my wealth of useless knowledge and my friend's competitive nature, she and I aren't invited to play many board games when our gang gets together. . .

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alexa

Hi my name's Alex and I'm a Friends-aholic. I have ALL 10 series on DVD (yes, that's every single episode)

I also camped out overnight once when I was about 15 to be first in line for tickets to see A-ha in concert. Oh how I dreamed of having Morten Harket's children
I'm working on that!
We have something in common now!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

I dont' like people to touch my feet
I only watch football to see the guys in shorts running around getting mucky. Foreign languages, Lynx - Africa and touching my back all work as super-aphrodisiacs and I'm not going to tell you any more about my boobs
I think a lot of people have heard enough!! I like raw carrots and peanutbutter.
I must be really weird because I love being touched everywhere...especially my face and my hands!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to have my face touched... there's something really comforting about it for some reason. Just my feet really tickle. Plus I'd not inflict the stink on anyone

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you know...

I loooove to be laughed at... if i do or say something stupid, whether i realized i did it or not!

Originally Posted by LilleKat

I love to have my face touched... there's something really comforting about it for some reason. Just my feet really tickle. Plus I'd not inflict the stink on anyone
That is just the opposite with me... I feel smothered, well, that and i dont want their hand grime on my face

Though, if it is a nice, sweet, touch on my cheek or something, i dont mind. I gotta be in the moment though, or i will get mad. <~~ I know, i'm weird!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok... you're wierd! I love to make people laugh... but not necessarily by being laughed at!! I like to feel that I can do pretty much anything that takes my fancy... little things, like hopscotching a pavement just because I feel like it, no matter where I am.... or swinging around a streetlamp