Did you know.........

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ash_bct

EXACTLY!

Well, lets hope that neither of us go through it! You are braver than me getting a reduction! I can't imagine them being done 2 times!
it would do it again, it wasnt soooo bad, it just depends on your tolerance for pain... it was the worst as i was leaving the hospital, if you keep you pain meds in your system all the time, and you have someone to help you do EVERYthing, it isnt so bad

but yes,
here's to our boobs retaining their current volumptuosity(not sure if that is a word, but it works!)

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I like the way the topics have evolved in this thread.
Other than that, I'll try to throw in a "Did-you-know" Let's see......

Did you know that.......... I never sucked my thumb or fingers when I was a child?
So you sucked your toes?

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

So you sucked your toes?
!!!!!!!!

Girls, I think the implants would hurt a lot more than my reduction did. Remember, you're getting a plastic sac SHOVED into a tiny incision, behind the muscle wall, and then they INFLATE it with fluid, stretching the skin in front.

At least when I had my reduction I had plenty of Tylenol3 on board
Feelin NO pain then!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

!!!!!!!!

Girls, I think the implants would hurt a lot more than my reduction did. Remember, you're getting a plastic sac SHOVED into a tiny incision, behind the muscle wall, and then they INFLATE it with fluid, stretching the skin in front.

At least when I had my reduction I had plenty of Tylenol3 on board
Feelin NO pain then!
GEE!!! Just that vivid description about the implants makes me cringe in pain.
Can't you tell I have a LOW TOLERANCE for PAIN??

Thank goodness I don't have to WORRY About breast IMPLANTS!
I can LIVE with my big breasts most of the time- sometimes I wear TIGHT bras to make my breasts look smaller (sometimes helps) OR loose shirts so it won't be so noticeable...

I find it interesting that many of us gals would go thru the torture of fixing our breasts while men doesn't go through surgeries to fix their *ahem private parts* that I know of... Is there??????

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I find it interesting that many of us gals would go thru the torture of fixing our breasts while men doesn't go through surgeries to fix their *ahem private parts* that I know of... Is there??????
Well, my boobs are a lot more visible than any man's privates (although, maybe if they were comparably sized he might have a problem. . .
) and I usually have trouble maintaining eye contact - men (AND women occasionally) tend to let their vision drift downward.

Did you know. . . that I'm a TCS addict? of course you did!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

There is a procedure they can go through, but unfortunately my Sexual Behavior textbook is in the hands of a friend so I can't go into vivid detail about it.

juniper

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
- I had my soother until I was eight (but interestingly enough did not need braces!)
- I have OCD
- I once intentionally threw a cup of ice water in someone's face in a movie theatre
- I am a huge pirater - in the last 24 hours alone, I pirated seasons one and two of Six Feet Under, season six of Sex and the City, season one of Dead Like Me and seasons one and two of Da Ali G Show (Hmmmm, apparently I am also an HBO addict, hadn't even realised that!
)
- I consider myself straight, and have never been attracted to another woman before or since, but I had a HUGE crush on one of my (female) profs in first year university
- I started getting breasts at 10 and had huge ones by the time I was 12 - I was sexually harrassed at school, and finally had a reduction when I was 17 - I am much happier now
- I had an affair with a man who was engaged for over a year (yes, I feel very guilty now)
- I was still playing with stuffed animals and carrying them around when I was 10, and the other kids teased me about it
- I failed Home Ec. not once but TWICE - I am seriously domestically challenged
- I have never been drunk in my life. Not even buzzed or tipsy, nothing
- I am deathly afraid of pregnancy and don't want to be EVER and even planned a tubal, but it fell through because no one suported my decision, so I couldn't get anyone to pick me up at the hospital, and they won't release you on your own after anesthetic
- I have really, really bad vision - it is 20/400 uncorrected
- I was obsessed with Leonardo DiCaprio when I was 14 - I saw Titanic in the theatre eight times and covered an entire wall in my room with posters of him
- I can't sleep without white noise (like a fan) in the background
- I ahd an eating disorder in high school and abused diet pills and laxatives
- I'm really shy and have a lot of social anxiety and spend a lot of time alone by choice (and I think a lot of people think I'm weird/snobby because of it), but oddly I really enjoy casual dating with people I don't know well beforehand and do a lot of it
- y'know how rural setting are supposed to be really peaceful and relaxing and stuff and the city is supposed to be stressful? Well for me it's beackward - I feel relaxed and peaceful in the city - I never feel so relaxed as in the middle of a big city crowd and lots of traffic and concrete and stuff, and rural settings on the other hand make me anxious for some reason, it's weird
- I am a huge shopaholic
- I am also an IKEA addict
- I HATE flying

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you know...

My name is Gillian, I have a tattoo and my belly buttom pierced, I also speak fluent donald duck

Ohhh and... I am a manic depressive

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jacydale

In Elementary School I bit
....my fingernails AND....

my toenails. (in private of course).
My friend, Samuel, reminded me just yesterday about my habit of biting my toe nails in the middle of a school assembly. Something I would have liked to have forgotten.

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you know...

I am the only one in my family with no allergies

I get freckles on my arms and a few on my cheeks when I tan.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jacydale

In Elementary School I bit
....my fingernails AND....

my toenails. (in private of course).
I've NEVER bitten my toenails.

However, I have bitten my fingernails for as long as I can remember, and I STILL do! I guess no matter what, I'll never get over it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sofiecusion

I've NEVER bitten my toenails.

However, I have bitten my fingernails for as long as I can remember, and I STILL do! I guess no matter what, I'll never get over it.
If I tried to bite my tonails, I'd end up in traction!!!

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sofiecusion

I have bitten my fingernails for as long as I can remember, and I STILL do! I guess no matter what, I'll never get over it.
Several years of wearing braces on my teeth cured me!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

1.- Ever play that game "Jumble" where you have a word and unscramble the letters and try to guess what the word is? Well, whenever I read your posts it's like trying to unscramble words to make a sentence.

2.- I know you realy try to speak English well. I can't speak Spanish at all, so who am I to talk, right? I laugh every single time I read your posts.

3.- We should start a thread for you Rigel where you say something and the next person has to guess the sentence with the words you give.
1.- I never thought that My post maybe use for a game!

2.-
That was so funny dear Cheryl!

3.-
.......What!!!....
You Can´t be serious...right?????
OMG!!!!

Originally Posted by ccoccocats

Rigel you know I love you, right?
Well you crack me up too!
awwwwwww
Dear Cheryl...
... Thank you! thank you for your kind words...

(But ssshhhttttttt!!!!! don´t scream this ´cause the people going to start to talk!
.....and Maybe , Mr Community Leader Get angry againts us!
....JUST KIDDING!!!!!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

1.- I never thought that My post maybe use for a game!

2.-
That was so funny dear Cheryl!

3.-
.......What!!!....
You Can´t be serious...right?????
OMG!!!!

awwwwwww
Dear Cheryl...
... Thank you! thank you for your kind words...

(But ssshhhttttttt!!!!! don´t scream this ´cause the people going to start to talk!
.....and Maybe , Mr Community Leader Get angry againts us!
....JUST KIDDING!!!!!
No need to worry Ryan doesn't love me no more!!
He has too many other woman wanting him and his body!

I think we should get Ryan jealous. Then again, since he don't care he won't be jealous.

Happy Father's Day Rigel!