ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Do not push me Chick!!!!

See below!

I honour the truth I still...

You not should to imagine nothing see my face:....
and some cases I feel really

Don´t push me you too chick!

My last words about this post....
I think if a Baby ( I mean a new born) could read this he should be see like this....
...:Lunch time!..
Rigel you know I love you, right?
Well you crack me up too!

Ever play that game "Jumble" where you have a word and unscramble the letters and try to guess what the word is? Well, whenever I read your posts it's like trying to unscramble words to make a sentence.

I know you realy try to speak English well. I can't speak Spanish at all, so who am I to talk, right? I laugh every single time I read your posts.

We should start a thread for you Rigel where you say something and the next person has to guess the sentence with the words you give.

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

My oh my oh my... you are bold aren't you!
So... you weren't joking when you suggested I really do post a shirtless pic.
of course i was serious, i told you, if you posted shirtless for me, i would post shirtless for you... i kept my part of the bargain... you were never to be heard from again.... (post number 52)
nude picture

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My name is Stephanie and can "name that tune" with oldies~50's, 60's, and 70's~in one note, occasionally requiring two.
If that old show Name That Tune was still on and they would use only oldies, I would be a Millionaire!

Sierra and I sleep with a stuffed bunny that I've had for years. Her name is Bunny.

Perhaps I'll think of something interesting to say about my boobs later.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My name is Allie and did you know that I've never had syrup (of the maple variety, that goes on waffles) and that I have no plans to eat syrup any time soon.
I also hate eggs...ick!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

Did you know that I make sculptures out of money as gifts for people!
I've got a birthday coming up LOL!!!
Just kiddin' I don't really.

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

You know, Cheryl, Sierra's Birthday is coming up!
You'd be surprised how many family members whom I haven't spoken to in a year come forward and ask how I'm doing........just around the time of their Birthday. I wonder why?????

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

You'd be surprised how many family members whom I haven't spoken to in a year come forward and ask how I'm doing........just around the time of their Birthday. I wonder why?????
We must have some of the same relatives

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow!! Barbies, boobies and nudie pics; see what I miss being gone for just ONE day??
Back to the title. Did you know. . .

. . . I sucked my thumb at night until I was nearly twelve?

. . . I, too, had a breast reduction, at age 16yrs 10mos? I'd do it again in a heartbeat, 'cuz I'm BACK to a DD

. . . I still have the very first present I received from my ex-husband, a soft fuzzy teddybear whose nose is worn smooth from sleeping with me?

. . . when I told my psychiatrist I was planning to study Pharmacy, she asked if it was for personal recreational purposes?

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

Wow!! Barbies, boobies and nudie pics; see what I miss being gone for just ONE day??

. . . when I told my psychiatrist I was planning to study Pharmacy, she asked if it was for personal recreational purposes?
yea, we sure covered alot of ground huh??

personal recreational purposes? like to swipe meds and start your own personal pharmacy?

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Well for me I've been a C-cup from about age ten until thirteen and THEN I lost 25kg and now I'm a B-cup!
I do miss them!!
Sam I feel for you! I am a C-cup and I have always said that if they shrink I WILL have implants done! (Oh, I guess thats another thing no one knew about me
)

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ash_bct

Sam I feel for you! I am a C-cup and I have always said that if they shrink I WILL have implants done! (Oh, I guess thats another thing no one knew about me
)
my hubby told me if i get any smaller than what i am now(i am losing weight as we speak) then i would have to get implants...

i agreed, i do miss them too!

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mferr84

my hubby told me if i get any smaller than what i am now(i am losing weight as we speak) then i would have to get implants...

i agreed, i do miss them too!
Brandon has agreed to pay for mine
Men and boobs

Do you think implants would hurt as much as a reduction?

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ash_bct

Brandon has agreed to pay for mine
Men and boobs

Do you think implants would hurt as much as a reduction?
yep, chris will pay for mine too! why couldnt i end up with a butt-man rather than a boob-man... i have an a$$

i think it would hurt as bad, but i dont think it would for as long... i think the whole healing process would be quicker cuz they dont cut and move as much...

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mferr84

yep, chris will pay for mine too! why couldnt i end up with a butt-man rather than a boob-man... i have an a$$
EXACTLY!

i think it would hurt as bad, but i dont think it would for as long... i think the whole healing process would be quicker cuz they dont cut and move as much...
Well, lets hope that neither of us go through it! You are braver than me getting a reduction! I can't imagine them being done 2 times!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like the way the topics have evolved in this thread.
Other than that, I'll try to throw in a "Did-you-know" Let's see......

Did you know that.......... I never sucked my thumb or fingers when I was a child?