Did Santa visit...What did he bring you?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Since I've been having trouble with my knees and my lower back so much lately, Santa brought me kitchen mats from WeatherTech. Don't laugh, I think they'll be a godsend for my back. I spend so much time in the kitchen over at the counter and in front of the sink; there are days when I am literally out there pretty much all day when I'm in a baking frenzy. The mats go from in front of the dishwasher, over to the corner, and down to the other corner. The cats aren't amused with them, but they'll adjust.

I remember when I would have gotten highly insulted if Santa gave me "kitchen stuff". Those days are gone, depending on what the "kitchen stuff" would be. I am really happy with the mats.

Now, if it would have been a frying pan....but Santa knows better.

My Christmas stocking had several spatulas that I've had my eye on, the first three Destination Truth DVDs (all Santa could find), the last two seasons of Outlander, and the final season of Supernatural. Stephen King's Fairy Tale. And a large bag of peanut M & Ms. Oh, and a bag of Bourbon-Infused coffee from Fire Dept Coffee (my most favorite coffee on the face of this earth).

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just got back from picking out my Christmas gifts at Bath and Body Works and I cleaned up. I got there a few minutes after they opened and it was already crowded. There were a couple of younger guys in there clearing shelves, I hate that. I got plenty of what I wanted of the 75% items but still, I just think it is a really selfish thing to do.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got back from picking out my Christmas gifts at Bath and Body Works and I cleaned up. I got there a few minutes after they opened and it was already crowded. There were a couple of younger guys in there clearing shelves, I hate that. I got plenty of what I wanted of the 75% items but still, I just think it is a really selfish thing to do.
What did you get?

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I stocked up on shower gel, body lotion, and body cream in three different scents: Blush Cardigan, Cozy Evening and Snowflakes & Cashmere. I don't get the real Christmassy scents because I don't want to use them after the holidays. They had deep discounts on many of the 3 wick candles, but I have a lot of candles already.

What did you get

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guess I was on the naughty list. Our furnace went out during that nasty winter storm. Wind chills below zero. I think that is why the pipe froze. Still not thawed- repairman said it could be days. I must have been really bad! No gifts for me except from my oldest son. Candy and a visa gift card ( which will be used to pay for the service call of the repairman).