Did Santa visit...What did he bring you?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!! And happy all other holidays as well!!!! :santa::deer::evergreen:β„β˜ƒπŸŒ πŸŽ†πŸ•Žβœ‘πŸŒ½πŸ•―πŸŽπŸ°πŸ’Ž

Santa was very generous this year.
I got puzzle piece sorting trays and a puzzle roll up mat. A couple of board games. PJs. Some moolah to go towards a new winter coat. A pair of cat salt/pepper shakers. A few smaller gifts and a bunch of random little stocking stuffer stuff like junk food, post-it note pads, scratch tickets etc...
I also got a new jump/break pool cue and carrying bag (I bought it for hubby and I to share, he got to open it and be surprised), along with some accessories like chalk and chalk holder.

What about you?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just candy for me and my husband.

20221225_100424.jpg

One present of Sesame Street figurines and stocking stuffers for the toddler (not pictured, new straw cup that she needed water in and is drinking out of right now)
20221225_100452.jpg

Everything else was from us/each other. :crazy:

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:update on my gifts gf is allowing me to buy a baby scorpion since i am giving up a tarantula that matured into a male:biggrin: i just gotta love this woman that compromises and is willing to bend a lil bit on the creepy crawlies i can own:yess:
I just shooed a couple offa my woodpile. They don’t like to move! Cute little buggers.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
And an online course on American Crows (that one was somewhat for both of us but mostly my partner who is facing shoulder surgery in a couple weeks).
Good luck to your partner, a speedy recovery would be the best gift of all. :rbheart:

Aside from a few athletic clothes items the best gift I received was being reunited with a neighbor who used to live here almost 20 years ago. It was just like old times. :thumbsup:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got some gift cards, a globe to add to my collection, yarn, a cross stitch piece from my sister and my nieces, who both know that Auntie loves cats, got my cats a two-level cat scratching house. The outside is designed like it's a crystal shop. I put it together and threw some cat nip in it and right now Flora is the only one who has shown interest in it (she's currently sitting in it right now).

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nah, there’s only my sister, mother and me, and none of us want presents or cards, not even on our birthdays. We’ve not done Christmas for decades. My sister had chicken sandwiches and watched her favourite film, we had an uninspiring turkey and ham reheat (courtesy of the village cook) and watched an enjoyable film I haven’t seen for a couple of years. All peaceful, which is what we want!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got three gift cards which is fine. I have told my adult kids to take care of their children. I have told them I don't need anything, and Christmas is about the kids, but they still get me gift cards. Bath and Body Works is starting their semiannual sale today. I am off work today so I will be there this morning. I go overboard at their sales, and it will be several months before I run out of shower gels and lotions.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I got three gift cards which is fine. I have told my adult kids to take care of their children. I have told them I don't need anything, and Christmas is about the kids, but they still get me gift cards. Bath and Body Works is starting their semiannual sale today. I am off work today so I will be there this morning. I go overboard at their sales, and it will be several months before I run out of shower gels and lotions.
I got 2 3wick Flannel scented..my fave scent what is yours?.