Davidson vomiting... again :(

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

did i miss - are you getting davidson tested for allergies or just switching his food.
just switching food ... I was using the simpiest example of how just switching ingrediants around can cause trouble/....

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad it wasn't anything serious! Did he try hiding in the sink like 8-Bit does? hehe

My Chynna is weird. She actually likes going to the vet. Of course she gets all kinds of attention and she's an attention hog and will take it wherever she can get it and she gives as good back. Everyone in the office has to have "Chynna kisses" before she leaves, lol

Abby on the other hand hasn't been to the vet since she was spayed and had her shots. I can't get her into a cat carrier to even take her out of the building when there were 2 fires several floors below me. I'll have to contact the mobile vet and see if he is taking no any more kitty patience and have her treated in my home instead of at the vet clinic if anything goes wrong.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

did i miss - are you getting davidson tested for allergies or just switching his food.
They didnt test him for any allergy, they just told me to switch food, so they gave me some Science Diet stuff to calm his stomach, and now I have to find a food that's better than that, that won't upset his stomach... ugh!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

They didnt test him for any allergy, they just told me to switch food, so they gave me some Science Diet stuff to calm his stomach, and now I have to find a food that's better than that, that won't upset his stomach... ugh!
Don't worry Kenz, we'll all help find a food!
It'll be well worth it if "our" adorable big boy will be puke-free!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Don't worry Kenz, we'll all help find a food!
It'll be well worth it if "our" adorable big boy will be puke-free!
Thats very true!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Really... I wish I knew what it was that they did, it would make this process SO much easier!
Why don't you look up the manufacturer on the web and if they're online, send an e-mail? Without anger, let them know what happened and ask! You never know - other kitties may be getting sick. If that's the case, they need to know!

Laurie

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Why don't you look up the manufacturer on the web and if they're online, send an e-mail? Without anger, let them know what happened and ask! You never know - other kitties may be getting sick. If that's the case, they need to know!

Laurie
Maxxium is likely one of a few foods with NOTHING online.... I have tried every search engine

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

How is Davidson feeling today?
Good! We haven't had ANY vomiting since we've been on the Science Diet!

I did get them their Meow Mix pouches tonight and gave them to them, since they weren't eating the wet I/D.
So far- so good!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Maxxium is likely one of a few foods with NOTHING online.... I have tried every search engine
I looked too-I might grab the # off of the bag next time I go to WalMart since I don't have the bag from their last bag anymore. Hopefully I can find something!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My fingers are crossed for your very handsome boy.

Davidson