Davidson, an angel gracing heavens door

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Golly, a year already. I still miss Davidson as well - he was one of my favourite kitties here. I always loved seeing the photos of him and Harley, they always seemed like such good buddies. Davidson was such a handsome boy, and taken way too soon. Sending lots of hugs for you, John, Harley and Bayley as you deal with the grief.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone, so very much. Laying in bed this morning before getting up for work brought back all those awful memories of the things that happened. I said a prayer to my angel & I know he'll be with me today, and everyday.

Its about one year now, to the hour, that we found out the awful news.

I'll be going home tonight to treat Harley & Bayley with some cat nip & new toys, as a memorial to our little Davidson

Thank you all so very much for your thoughts, they mean more than you know

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Tomorrow marks the 1 year anniversary of Davidson's passing. I simply cannot believe that its been 1 year already, so many things have happened, so much has changed.

I want to thank each & every one of you out there who helped me during that most difficult day

I know he's watching over me, and with me daily, but its still a struggle

I love & miss you sweet baby!
Isn't it amazing that no matter what happens, and no matter how wonderful new furbabies are, there is always a hole in our heart the size and shape of the ones who have gone to the bridge before?

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your tragic loss - I am sorry that I took so long to respond, but when I read the title to this thread, I just kept thinking "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and couldn't bring myself to see what in my heart must be true - that your sweet, little boy was gone. I don't often cry, but knowing Davidson thru TCS was such a joy for all of us here - thank you for sharing your precious treasure with us. And please give Harley some extra kisses from us....