Davidson, an angel gracing heavens door

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Kenz, whyever would it NOT be okay!
This is a completely healthy and GOOD thing for you to do - it isn't like you're stuck in grief and not moving on - no, you are dealing with your loss of that sweet, sweet boy the RIGHT WAY!

It is SO ok to let yourself feel, and it is SO ok to talk to those that have gone before us, be they human, feline, canine, rodent, reptile, avian - it doesn't matter.

Just don't feel badly that if we read your thoughts, you find us shedding some more tears along with you!!!
Thanks Betsy...

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry Mackenzie your still missing Davidson so much, it's only natural. Some of us take longer to grieve than others. I know when I lossed my Lucki it took me at least a year to start feeling better again and like myself, it was really hard. Do whatever it takes to make you feel better. Davidson is okay though now and knows no pain and only happiness, that's what we must believe.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I hope its okay that I do write in here. I just have my days.. days when I see pictures of him, or when Harley does something that they used to do together - like watch the birds, or play in the bathtub... it just helps me a lot of be able to write it all out, and I dont even care if no one reads it, or acknowledges it. I just helps me, I guess thats how I greive I guess?

When he passed, I literally spent almost a whole week on TCS, it was an incredible comfort to be surrounded by people that really cared & understood, and I still feel that way, just knowing that I can come to this thread and write to him... knowing that someone out there understands how I feel, months after he's been gone
We do know how you feel and its perfectly ok for you to post your thoughts in here when you have a special memory of your boy, or a particularly sad moment. It will soon be 7 months since I lost Alley and I can still barely think about her without crying. I hope her and Davidson are keeping eachother company up there.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

We do know how you feel and its perfectly ok for you to post your thoughts in here when you have a special memory of your boy, or a particularly sad moment. It will soon be 7 months since I lost Alley and I can still barely think about her without crying. I hope her and Davidson are keeping eachother company up there.
Oh I know they are laying in rays of sunshine together

Its just hard sometimes when I get down about it, or go out in the hallway and look down where they found him that morning... sometimes when I'm going home and walk in the door, I look down there... and just say a prayer for him. Its hard everyday, walking past the spot where he died.

Its going to be easier when we move in 8 days, I wont be reminded so much of that horrible spot, but of only the happier memories of him

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey angel face

I just wanted to pop in and say hi... its been 6 months already sincey you've left us. 6 months, so much has changed

I continue to think & talk about you daily, I know your watching over me, and I believe that everything good that happens to me, is because of you.

I love & miss you terribly- and so does Harley, we talk about you all the time, Keep watching over him too k? I know he misses you just as much

Loving you forever-
Meowmy & Harley

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kenz

Meowmy & Harley miss you precious darling....
Davidson

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel by writing here. I it seems kind of the same as me refusing to remove Fred from my siggy. Sometimes it just makes me feel better seeing it and remembering the years I had with my baby.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

I know how you feel by writing here. I it seems kind of the same as me refusing to remove Fred from my siggy. Sometimes it just makes me feel better seeing it and remembering the years I had with my baby.
Its the exact same

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know you will never stop missing your Davidson. Yesterday was 9 months since my Alley went to the bridge and I think about her and miss her every day.

I know that your sweet boy is with you every moment, even if you can't see him there.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

that's the same reason Mouse is still in my avatar & sigs, too. it's been almost 3 years now, & i still miss her...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I know you will never stop missing your Davidson. Yesterday was 9 months since my Alley went to the bridge and I think about her and miss her every day.

I know that your sweet boy is with you every moment, even if you can't see him there.

Oh has it been 9 months already?

I know they are all up there playing together... that gives me comfort everyday

Whats unreal is how much Davidson & Bayley are alike... playful & loving in the same way
And what makes me happy everyday is the fact that Harley has accepted Bayley just the way he did with Davidson

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Hey angel face

I just wanted to pop in and say hi... its been 6 months already sincey you've left us. 6 months, so much has changed

I continue to think & talk about you daily, I know your watching over me, and I believe that everything good that happens to me, is because of you.

I love & miss you terribly- and so does Harley, we talk about you all the time, Keep watching over him too k? I know he misses you just as much

Loving you forever-
Meowmy & Harley
Aww!!
I cant ever come to this thread, and not shed a tear Kenz.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wasn't around much then, and I am so sorry! I know how it feels and it is
one we just can't shake! I come here only to bawl, I guess, only because of
the losses I've experienced that I can actually feel the pain people are going through! Just so sad! I do want you to know that I care!
Monique
To Davidson:please find my girl, "Scream" and watch over her while ya'll play over the bridge" I think she might be lost!"
Scream left Feb 06' and never came home! I still cry over her!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been 4 months for me. I still feel guilty, and it's hard to look at her picture sometimes. Does that make me a bad person?

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry for your loss of Davidson! Poor little baby kitty, and so loved by so many.

May your memories of the time with him bring you comfort.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey angel baby

Its been awhile since I've been in here to say hi, I pray to you often, I hope you hear me

We all miss you loads & going through your pictures helps, and especially seeing your drawing on our bedroom wall, I know you watch over us everyday

Missing you today & always-
Meowmy