Daily Question #WhiskersWednesday 04/02/14

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is gorgeous, Rigel! Such a handsome guy he is! And he even looks like he rules the household......as much as Theresia will allow him to anyway.  :)  I am sure that Theresia really rules the roost at your house.  :)
Yes, you´re rigth...:bigthumb:...:hugs:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AW Rigel. MEGA MEGA vibes for your extremely handsome and beautiful King Milky. I have a warm spot in my heart for your boy. He is so lucky to have such a wonderful family too. :hugs: :hugs: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: Thanks for sharing his darling pictures. My elderly dog was just diagnosed also with early stage renal failure. :shame: So hard when they become ill with something like that but there are many options to help the kidneys function properly for quite some time to come. Good that you caught it now. :nod:

On to your fun list of questions!! :D :salute: :smokin:

1. Clients homes to pet sit; the health club; the parks (now that the weather is turning :happy3:); the grocery store.
2. My sister; a close friend; my cousin; and my TNR group.
3. El Salto; Casa Del Mar; Aurelio's; and Texas Roadhouse.
4. The Voice; American Idol; Dancing with the Stars; Hardcore Pawn :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Kelly, for ask about King Milky :D

He is very fine in general, last week was very lethargic but I Understand him in order that we had more than 40° c of temp here...:sweat: of course we should to use the A/C and all was happiness... ;)
He continuin with the Medical prescriptions by the the meds, and he have special permition for being spoil with food, ...I´m trying time in time ( not always ) with Tuna Water and love it! ..:D our goal is he gain weigth again!...:)...

I´ll bring another pics soon...:pix:

Laurie! :hugs: thanks a lot for your answers but more important for having in a special place in you heart to my boy! :hugs:..:hugs:..:hugs:...:lovegrin: he´s a figther and of course he will be overspoil..:hugs:

Thanks for ask and I´ll going to keep you too update...:clap:

thanks friends for participate in the #Wed Daily Question! ...:bigthumb:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laurie! :hugs: thanks a lot for your answers but more important for having in a special place in you heart to my boy! :hugs:..:hugs:..:hugs:...:lovegrin: he´s a figther and of course he will be overspoil..:hugs:

Thanks for ask and I´ll going to keep you too update...:clap:

thanks friends for participate in the #Wed Daily Question! ...:bigthumb:
AW Rigel. - YOU have a special place in my heart too. :heatt3: I do hope that :king: Milky will be with you and your family for many, many months to come. :heart3: Continuing those vibes for dear King Milky. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::rub: