Daily Question #WhiskersWednesday 04/02/14

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Morning dear Friends! :sun:

How are you been? I hope so fine, welcome at the Daily Question of TCS, for the Wednesdays! :blush:
Here is a fun and quick way to stay in touch. Let's see how going the answers...:)

Four, Four, Four, Four. :hyper:

A) Four places that I go to regularly in my city: :think:
B) Four people who e-mail you regularly: (just the names without details) :roll:
C) Four favorite places to eat in your city: :walk:
D) Four TV shows you watch usually: :jerry:

So lets begin the fun! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Please read the post down of this for the explanation from my absence of the last week, :anon: sorry.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
--------------------------------------------
I should to give you a big apologize for my absent of last week..:emba: but we had a big situation at home. For everyone who don´t know, I´m the proud dad of 2 lovely childs in my cats, my beloved King Milky and his sister Catulina. Our childs are the big brothers of my human daughter Theresia who join to us at the furr family 3 years ago.
A couple weeks ago King Milky was very sick, so very sick, he stop it to eat,… just only drank water as crazy and get temp. We take him very quickly at the VET of course,….after some work blood and ultrasound to his internal organs, determinates he has renal failure in a first stage…  we are soo sad and depress, ….. Inmediately of course he was medically and make a lot of studies and the VET detect he had a infection from ticks … the unique explanation he was bite in his daily walks at the garden we thought……………..we are really very unfocus I mean for ask your prayers for a soon recovery of him
With lots of love and very care and punctually give the meds prescribed by our Vet, Kink Milky is currently very well vs a couple weeks ago…  , he started to eat by his own but we have to gave by sirynge special food prescribe for he gain weight again
Now King Milky will going to have a special diet from Royal Canin for kidney, and take some meds of course prescribed.
We are conscious my primogenite has 13 years old and he can live a lot of time more or less, that just Lord will going to have the last word, but for the moment, we are sooo deep happy that our beloved kinkg Milky stay with us! :rub:

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear this Nigel and so glad King Milky is doing much better now.  You are in my thoughts and I hope he continues to get better and better every day.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
glad to have you back! Sounds like you've had an eventful week. Lets hope it continues to get better!

To answer your questions..

A) Four places that I go to regularly in my city: My Job. My other Job. My home. Supermarket

B) Four people who e-mail you regularly: My Dad, My boss, My crazy coworker and an autobot that likes to spam me

C) Four favorite places to eat in your city: Momma Theresa's, Cups Frozen Yogurt, Benihana and Nathan's

D) Four TV shows you watch usually: The Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, Family Guy and My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A) Walmart, the grocery store, church, my mother's house

B) All sales things: Amazon, Pick Your Plum, Borrowed Lenses, Shutterfly

C) Chick-fil-a, Bob Evans, Applebees, & a local Mexican place.

D) Sesame Street
, Caillou
, Wonder Pets
, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood

Most of my answers can be explained by my signature. 

I'm glad Milky is feeling better Rigel!  It's so hard when they are sick!  Partly because they can't tell you what they are feeling like a human could. 

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A) Four places that I go to regularly in my city: Ballet studio, grocery stores, laundromat, bookstores

B) Four people who e-mail you regularly: My mom, my aunt, the studio, various newsletters

C) Four favorite places to eat in your city: I don't go out to eat alot, but when I do, it is a Scottish pub/restaurant (Rob Roy's), Chinese restaurants, Kelsey's, and an Irish pub/restaurant.

D) Four TV shows you watch usually: Once Upon a Time, Big Bang Theory, Bob's Burgers, Tudor/Wartime/Victorian/Edwardian Farm

Maaanny hugs for your kitties!

Last edited:

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear this Nigel and so glad King Milky is doing much better now.  You are in my thoughts and I hope he continues to get better and better every day.
Thank you so much, I aprecciate your words and your good wishes,, please keep him in prayers for the continuing improve as today! :hugs:

thank you :heart3:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad your kitty is doing better!  Adding him to my prayers!! 

A) Four places that I go regularly in my city:  Walmart, /The vets for Rx food ev. mo. / Clients houses that I clean,/ Grocery store.

B) Four people who email me regularly:  Mom, Dad, sister, Friend

C) Four favorite places to eat in my city: Nikki's Sushi,/ Ruby Tuesday's,/ local Natural Food store's  organic salad & hot bar,/ Olive Garden

D) Four t.v. shows I watch regularly: Once Upon a Time,/ Revenge, / Grey's anatomy,/ The Black List, (& SO many more! LOL!) 

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Most of my answers can be explained by my signature.  :lol3:

I'm glad Milky is feeling better Rigel!  It's so hard when they are sick!  Partly because they can't tell you what they are feeling like a human could. 
:hugs: thank you so much for your nice words, you bet it ( about to feel soo useful when they get sick...:sigh: thank you! :heart3:

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A) Four places that I go to regularly in my city: :think:
B) Four people who e-mail you regularly: (just the names without details) :roll:
C) Four favorite places to eat in your city: :walk:
D) Four TV shows you watch usually: :jerry:
Ok, what about me?..:think: here´s my answers! :)

A) The Galerias ( is a Mall with lot of stores & a Ice Track for skate! :)

B) Gema, Miguel, Alley Cat & TCS

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
King Milky is in my thoughts, Rigel. Many 
 for you and your family. When the kitties need you, that's important. I hope he continues to do well. 

My four.......

A) Four places that I go to regularly:
  • Our winery
  • the coffee shop
  • the natural food store
  • our local cheese-maker
B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
  • Anita
  • Lia
  • Barb
  • Bruce
C) Four favorite places to eat in my area:
  • Our farmers' market (the best hot sausage sandwiches, bar none!)
  • Casa Sanchez (the best margaritas in town!)
  • Rocco's Pizza (they make the more old-fashioned pizzas with a great crust and yummy sauce)
  • And Rick says our house 
D) Four TV shows I usually watch:
  • Supernatural
  • Bones
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • When The Vampire Diaries are on reruns, then I watch The Big Bang Theory 

Last edited:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Lots and lots of :vibes: for Milky, Rigel!

A) Four places that I go to regularly in my city
Supermarket, hairdresser, stationery store, dentist
B) Four people who e-mail you regularly:
BFF, niece, niece, nephew
C) Four favorite places to eat in your city:
Only two: Chinese and Turkish restaurants
D) Four TV shows you watch usually: Only the evening news

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Pam & Tricia! :hugs: he´s really fine, not al 100%, but I consider he´s at 55% very well as he use to be! :hugs:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
He is gorgeous, Rigel! Such a handsome guy he is! And he even looks like he rules the household......as much as Theresia will allow him to anyway. 
 I am sure that Theresia really rules the roost at your house.