Concentrated Prayers and Board Magic Desperately Needed!!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's GREAT that Racer is doing better!! I'll keep sending vibes out for u and Racer.. Hang in there!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG!!! This is GREAT news!!!!! I am so happy to hear he is feeling so much better and getting so much stronger!!! I do truley hope this is over for him, he has went through so much, and so have you and Mike.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, MA!! Stepping up the prayers, and lacing them with lotsa thanks for progress!! I do hope this trend continues!! What a trial you two have been through!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey MA! I just know Racer understands how much you have helped him. I admire your courage and stamina. It has been a long road for you two and you seem to be making remarkable progress. You and Racer will continue to stay in my prayers.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will keep hoping the best for you and Racer. I never realized that founder could take this long to heal.

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You and Racer are in my prayers. I'm elated that he's starting to feel better, as a love of horses as well as cats, I hate to see any cat or horse 'not feeling their best'.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome Pictures MA! I'm glad to hear that he's improving with each day!

Thanks for sharing those with us!

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG! He looks so good! And you don't look so bad yourself!
(That is you ins't it???) Its hard to imagine that he has been so very sick.

Keep up the hard work old boy!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah that's me
grabbing the only piece of sunshine in the yard!

The vet came out tonight to take x-rays and did the dreaded hoof tester torture test on Racer, and after that, Racer would not let him near him! Not that I blame him. Those hoof testers are nasty. We did a 45 minute dance of the Mustang trying to get him to hold still for x-rays THAT DON'T HURT! But he was leery of the vet. I finally got his feet on the board and we got the films. The vet will call tomorrow to tell me if the coffin bone has rotated any more. I pray it hasn't. Dr. Mike said that Racer walks to good for the amount of pain he is in right now, and said he didn't want to jinx it, but he hopes we have turned the corner with this now. It seemed to me that anytime the vet asked him to stand on his right leg, Racer fought- that is the foot I suspect has an abcess ready to blow-

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are spme great pics of you and Racer
Racer sure is a good looking horse .

I hope and pray that the tests come back with good news .

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He's a handsome lad, he is. I do hope he's turned the corner, and that the test results are good. He is one lucky horse to have you as his "hu-Mum".