Cleveland area meet up?

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Possible change of plans for me because of the foster kitties and Georgie getting neutered on the 27th. Pretty much hinges on whether or not he gets adopted (will know on Wed.) and if I can find someone to check on them while I'm gone. Working on it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If it works better for y'all, we could definitely still do a bruch thing on Sunday, August 5th. The only thing is that I have to be at the airport by around 1:00, but that's the only time constraint.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would really prefer the brunch thing personally, we could even make it breakfast!!
we could hit somewhere in the Berea area again, that train station place was pretty good
there's also a couple other places around there.... i can look around

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I won't be able to make it either if it's on the 28th
. We are going to see Trav's ssiter who just moved back from San Fran and help her get settled. Everyone who's going, have fun!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Seeing as the majority of those who expressed interest in meeting up can't make it on the 28th, let's go with the 5th then.
It might actually work out a little better with my schedule now (honestly, it keeps changing day to day
)

That place last year did have a good brunch.
I'd be cool with that, or whatever y'all want to do.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Seeing as the majority of those who expressed interest in meeting up can't make it on the 28th, let's go with the 5th then.
It might actually work out a little better with my schedule now (honestly, it keeps changing day to day
)

That place last year did have a good brunch.
I'd be cool with that, or whatever y'all want to do.
If it's that day I can't go. I'm running down to PA for some family stuff.

Don't worry about me though, I'll be there in spirit.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
okay, so far we if it's on the 5th, there will be me, Courtney, Eileen, Heidi, Christy, probably Jen, haven't heard anything from Susie
but Heather won't be able to make it and Bruce is being anti-social so he won't come
anyone else? I think The Station will be good again cause its right down the street from the airport
plus they have eggs benedict on the buffet
anyone else? Would CrouchingCheese be able to make it on the 5th? what about John?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know it's still 2 weeks away, but wondering if any time/place has been set yet? I fly out there on Friday and will have very limited internet access after that.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I know it's still 2 weeks away, but wondering if any time/place has been set yet? I fly out there on Friday and will have very limited internet access after that.
get out of my head!!!!! I was just thinking about this and there the thread was

well, let's see, you said your flight leaves at 1 on Sunday?? did we decided on Sunday? I think that was the best time for everyone. What time do you have to be at the airport? if we go to the Station, I think that was what it's called?, it's only five minutes to the airport
if we meet there and you have to be at the airport no later than 12, we could meet there at 10ish? I'm going to see if the restaurant has a website....

ETA: okay found a website, but Sunday brunch doesn't start till 11

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, my flight actually leaves at 3:30, so I figured I needed to be at the airport by 1:30ish or even a little later. So actually 11:00 would work.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay, now I'm really starting to get excited about seeing everybody!

I just talked to my cousin, whose house I'm staying at Sat. night. and she says they live very close to the airport and are less than 10 minutes away from the Station. She and her husband have been wanting to try it, so they'll be anxious for our report.

It's so cool how this is coming together!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Well, my flight actually leaves at 3:30, so I figured I needed to be at the airport by 1:30ish or even a little later. So actually 11:00 would work.
okay, that's awesome then!! is Christy bringing you or do you have a rental?? so this works for everyone (or mostly everyone) 11 a.m. at the Station on August 5th?
Originally Posted by eilcon

Okay, now I'm really starting to get excited about seeing everybody!

I just talked to my cousin, whose house I'm staying at Sat. night. and she says they live very close to the airport and are less than 10 minutes away from the Station. She and her husband have been wanting to try it, so they'll be anxious for our report.

It's so cool how this is coming together!
I'm so excited for you to see how much Tig, Pandy, Meme and Medusa have grown! not too mention Hades and Didi and... wel, you get the idea!
The station's brunch was excellent, at least I thought so

Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

Can Carmelo come along??
only if he saves me some egss benedict

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if I can make it now...I may be having my wisdom teeth out that Friday before
I will keep you guys posted though.....

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Come on Bruce!! You could be the first TCS guy to show at a meet-up! You would go down in the books as one cool dude!
I love the 80's reference just for the heck of it!
I think I'm too tired to be posting! OOPPS!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

I don't know if I can make it now...I may be having my wisdom teeth out that Friday before
I will keep you guys posted though.....
I hope the surgery goes well! if you are feeling okay but can't drive just let me know, i can pick you up. And remember DO NOT drink out of a straw!!!
Originally Posted by theimp98

hey, who am i to upset a cat ladies meeting
we know you're a cat lady deep inside Bruce