CJ update

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OHhh, now I get it... NVM... CJ was having the heavy contractions, and the WATER SACK showed at 5:37 ET.... She didn't deliver it until 6:30, ET. That's where all the confusion is....

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay... NOW it's been two hours! LOL! I know I won't be sleeping tonight! LOL!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, none yet. She hasn't had anymore contractions, and she's curled up, sleeping beside her new little boy. If you check out the website on the previous page, you will see that it says that this is normal; interrupted labor. It can last up to 36 hours. Everything seems well, so I'm not too worried.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm with you all---I'm worried for her! I feel so bad for her, I'll bet she's ready to get them outta there!

Do you still see/feel movement? God, I hope everything is okay. Please keep vet # handy, just in case.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

I'm with you all---I'm worried for her! I feel so bad for her, I'll bet she's ready to get them outta there!

Do you still see/feel movement? God, I hope everything is okay. Please keep vet # handy, just in case.
Yes, I feel movement, and I have the vet number handy. I think all will be fine, and that she's just in interrupted labor.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I'm a most unpatient person, it's a wonder I breed cats! lol. Fingers crossed!
Wait a minute... You're 15, in college, and you breed cats!? How'd you manage that so fast!? Way to go!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

Wait a minute... You're 15, in college, and you breed cats!? How'd you manage that so fast!? Way to go!
Yup, I'm fifteen and in college. Our college is the equivelent of your High School.
and breeding cats, well that's just a simply a way of life for our family - we show them too!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yup, I'm fifteen and in college. Our college is the equivelent of your High School.
and breeding cats, well that's just a simply a way of life for our family - we show them too!
Ohhh! I didn't know that! LOL! I was thinking, "WHOA! We have a genious in our presence!" LOL!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CJ's nursing her kitty, and she's sleeping. I still see kitty movement now and then. I think she's just taking a break, and so are her kitties.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

Put a pot of coffee on, it's gonna be a long night!
YUP! I'll probably meet up with Momof6mews, because we go on this website and plays games all night, and she waits up with me until news is given. I usually knok out before her! LOL!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes when they are taking a break it is because they are emptying out each horn of their uterus at a time. You sound so patient!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Sometimes when they are taking a break it is because they are emptying out each horn of their uterus at a time. You sound so patient!
OH! Belive me, I'm really impatient right now, I'm just trying to hold it together for CJ's sake... so she doesn't sense my anxiety! I can't wait. I tried getting some pics, but my program is flaking out, and I'll have to do it later. But, I can't wait for the rest... I've just been waiting for over a week, now, and I'm used to it... it's eating me up, but I've learned to live with it, now! LOL!