Christmas tree pictures.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Here was our tree last night after we put the gifts under it. Most of the ornaments were on the top half because I had to move them away from my daughter.
Aaw, that looks so pretty, and what a magical prezzie heap for your little girl to come in to when she woke up. 

Tartan teddy!   

Look forward to hearing how your festivities have been and how long the tree decorations lasted once everyone was up. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aaw, that looks so pretty, and what a magical prezzie heap for your little girl to come in to when she woke up. :santa:   :9:    Tartan teddy!   :heart3:   :D  

Look forward to hearing how your festivities have been and how long the tree decorations lasted once everyone was up. 
They're supposed to be up for the 12 days of Christmas I think.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She pushed past the gifts and went for the ornaments. :lol3:  She got very spoiled yesterday. Here's a picture of after all the gifts were open (from our house and both grandparents houses). This isn't even including a ton of clothes, her play kitchen or table and chairs.

This is her new play kitchen. It's nicer than my actual kitchen, too bad it isn't real. 
Oh my. What a beautiful kitchen. I'd love one like that but not with the sink so close to the stove! What's under the sink next to the stove?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha yes it's a dishwasher. She was putting her toys in it yesterday. It hasn't come home yet, we have to go to the in laws to pick it up today. Our van was full of gifts and there was no room for it. I just took the decorations off the tree, we have to put the tree away before the kitchen and table and chairs comes home. There's no room for everything otherwise.

The furry ones got treats and toys. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It really is a dishwasher?
35 years ago my daughter's oven was made for her by her brother with his lego.
Children today have so much more.
By the way I think another picture of your daughter is due don't you?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
She is truly an adorable sweetie. She looks so excited about opening presents! And what a pretty dress! I just love that smile.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, it's a dishwasher. Children today do have a lot more. I'm 27 and don't remember having anything like she does. 

Here's a couple of pictures. This was her first gift yesterday while sitting with daddy.

Running around the kitchen after I got her dressed
Oh. She is so so sweet. Not just the dress Winchester. Look at the tights. What a little cutie. How old is she?
Ihave a granddaughter coming in April/may.
That'll give me 5 boys! And 2 girls. The eldest grandchild is 15. The girl. Here's a picture of her.

You are 27! You're a baby. I was was about 26 when I had my son.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh. She is so so sweet. Not just the dress Winchester. Look at the tights. What a little cutie. How old is she?
Ihave a granddaughter coming in April/may.
That'll give me 5 boys! And 2 girls. The eldest grandchild is 15. The girl. Here's a picture of her.

You are 27! You're a baby. I was was about 26 when I had my son.
And her little shoes. I'm not getting broody - at my age purleeze - it's just she's so sweet.
Apparently my sister had no hair when she was born in 1942. My mum was so worried. She kept running back and forth to the doctor until she threw her out. I was born with so much dark hair that one of my mum's friends told me when she came to see me at 2 days old the nurses had made quiffs out of it - not having anything better to do I presume!
:lol3:
I'm really rambling today. It happens sometimes. Sorry.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And her little shoes. I'm not getting broody - at my age purleeze - it's just she's so sweet.
Apparently my sister had no hair when she was born in 1942. My mum was so worried. She kept running back and forth to the doctor until she threw her out. I was born with so much dark hair that one of my mum's friends told me when she came to see me at 2 days old the nurses had made quiffs out of it - not having anything better to do I presume!

I'm really rambling today. It happens sometimes. Sorry.
The nurses used a bit of purple yarn to tie a bow in my DD's hair.  It was so cute!  I wish I had that little piece of yarn!  She has been blessed with some hair!  DS came out with some; but shed much more than DD did.  He never went truly bald; but he did look like he had "baby pattern baldness" fora  few months!
  They all catch up eventually!  Now I have to take him for regular haircuts and it's hard to believe he once had so little hair.