Christmas tree pictures.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Here is the Tacky White Tree of 2013....you can see that Miss Tabby has already been chomping on one of the lower branches....it's sticking out at a weird angle. I'm not real happy with the way the pictures turned out with my phone camera; the tree almost looks grey or dirty in spots and it's not that way at all. I think the greyness is from the blue lights shining through the white branches. Regardless, I just love this tree. It's tacky and I admit it. But I love this tree.

And here are the two trees. There's a spot in the living room that I can stand in to get a picture of both trees.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think it's tacky.  I think it's pretty it just doesn't look like a real tree.  Tabby just gave it her seal of approval.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Fabulous white and blue tree. 
 (I'd probably do white and pink, I love tacky and the only boy in my house is Mouse). 

Miss Tabby was just helping by giving you a central focal point for when you took your photos. 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think it's tacky either. I wanted to do something different sense I've had the same color scheme etc.. for so many yrs. I thought about a white tree & using all the pretty peacock colors.

Deep teal, green & purple, but until I can afford ALL new stuff, I just bought more white for mine.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is the Tacky White Tree of 2013....you can see that Miss Tabby has already been chomping on one of the lower branches....it's sticking out at a weird angle. I'm not real happy with the way the pictures turned out with my phone camera; the tree almost looks grey or dirty in spots and it's not that way at all. I think the greyness is from the blue lights shining through the white branches. Regardless, I just love this tree. It's tacky and I admit it. But I love this tree.

[/U

Where's tacky? I don't see tacky. I think it's very pretty so stop saying tacky. I forbid it and I'm the old. Lady. She who must be obeyed!

And here are the two trees. There's a spot in the living room that I can stand in to get a picture of both trees.

[URL=http://www.thecatsite.com/content/type/61/id/193422/width/500/height/700]

[/URL]
http://www.thecatsite.com/content/type/61/id/193421/width/500/height/700

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks guys! These pictures really don't do the tree justice....it's really pretty. Glad you like it, too!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I was away the first two weeks of December and haven't had time to do much decorating. I've given up on breakable ornaments so this is my Christmas tree this year. The rosettes are from cat shows held in December the last 2-3 years.

susank521

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Like Goldycat, no breakable ornaments here. Not only that, but every year or so we've acquired something new that looked less and less like a real tree and, therefore, less and less appealing to cats.

Until, a couple of years ago, we found this........

Does it look like a Christmas tree? No. But, the only feline damage every inflicted upon this "tree" is the batting or pulling of an ornament or two.

This is 3 seconds after we slid the tree in place and Princess has already staked her claim.

There are 6 other cats in that room, mostly jumping in and out of the tree and ornament boxes and none of them paying any attention to the "tree"! Mission accomplished! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@GoldyCat, I hope you don't mind but I was feeling bad about not having a tree so I decided to copy your theme and add some decorations to my little 2' tinsel tree -

This was his first Christmas show. 

mamabirdy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Our Christmas Crib

It's not my Christmas tree, but it's a big tradition in our family, it used to belong to my Mum and Dad, but they gave it to us in 1999. My Dad brought it in the 1950's so it's older than me.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our Christmas Crib

It's not my Christmas tree, but it's a big tradition in our family, it used to belong to my Mum and Dad, but they gave it to us in 1999. My Dad brought it in the 1950's so it's older than me.
Our Christmas Crib

It's lovely. Especially baby Jesus with his arms :blobgreentched.