Christmas Shopping

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't believe some people have started already or are almost done. If I'm done on the 22nd of December I'll consider that early.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I can't believe some people have started already or are almost done. If I'm done on the 22nd of December I'll consider that early.
Wow, I'd go crazy if I waited til the 22nd!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Yeah....I have to ship a lot. That's a plus to DH's new job too!
Well shipping keeps me on time. Last year I sent out a bunch of stuff long before I was done shopping for gifts for family that I wouldn't have to mail out. 99% of them got there before Christmas.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Well shipping keeps me on time. Last year I sent out a bunch of stuff long before I was done shopping for gifts for family that I wouldn't have to mail out. 99% of them got there before Christmas.
Online shopping helps too! We tend to forget about our nephews and niece's birthdays until it's too late to go out and mail something....we've found that kb-toys, with standard shipping, gets items (gift wrapped!) to them within 2 days. That has been such a life saver! Esp since one nephew is old enough to notice now! Bad Auntie!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Online shopping helps too! We tend to forget about our nephews and niece's birthdays until it's too late to go out and mail something....we've found that kb-toys, with standard shipping, gets items (gift wrapped!) to them within 2 days. That has been such a life saver! Esp since one nephew is old enough to notice now! Bad Auntie!
-but if it's late, it's just like a second Christmas!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

You tell that to a smarty pants 9 year old boy!
Hmmm... I'd tell him that being a smarty pants about it won't help it get there faster the next year. In fact, it just might get there slower.