Status
Not open for further replies.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I recieved two more cards yesterday!
I went straight to opening those and tossed the bills aside
Thankyou Maegan & Erica! You ladies made my day!

(In a side note, if I wound up picking a few more Christmas cards up over the weekend since I ran out! If anyone else wants a card, please let me know and I'll send some more out with the next batch I mail!
)

(
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

I've received quite a few cards in the past couple days, enough that our mantle was overflowing, so I convinced DH to hang our card tree on the wall. This is the first year we've been able to use it, and my mom got it for me 4 years ago. Normally we only get 3 cards every year, so not enough to warrant it. I think it looks pretty with all those cards!!
I LOVE the card tree!!! What a cute idea!!

Originally Posted by zohdee

Nikki, thank you for the card! Something about a big old fat cat with a Santa hat on made me smile.
Glad it made you smile!!
It reminded me of my mom's kitty, Abilene (that's exactly what my mom noticed too when she got her card in the mail)

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You are so not going to believe this....I had all my cards in the box with my mail box flag up. The mail carrier put the flag down and didn't take a single piece of outgoing mail out of the box...they just stuffed junk mail in.

I was livid. The postmaster blamed it on the snow but had no response when I asked about how the flag was down and junk mail was in my box.

And they want more for postage?

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've had a few cards now thank you all

I hope you all receive the ones u sent a few of the ones I sent were debated because I couldn't get to the post office

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kara: I love your tree.

- I was able to check mail yesterday and found a bunch of cute cards waiting for me.

Thank you to EVERYONE who took the time to write me, I am so very thankful.
Everytime I go into my other room, where all the cards are, it brings a smile to my face to see the mantle of Christmas Cards and know that ppl do truly care.

I will post a pic of the beautiful cards I've received, they are so cute

Thank you again to all who mailed me, you don't know how much it means to me.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks to everyone who sent cards! Sorry if I've missed anyone, I am having problems keeping track this year, lots happening.

Here's our display, we just tacked up some strings of thread to hang the cards on. It's nice since we have basically no wall art yet still..

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, Mine officially went out... sorry they went so late, had to wait until payday!
They are traveling! US peeps should get them no problem before Christmas, Canada & Australia might be late... I'm so sorry!!!!

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine went out also, on Wed. Some people here in our city got them already, so hopefully some of you will start to get them soon. Mine for international friends will probably also be late. Sorry!!

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
After my mail fiasco with the postal carrier, I hope all my cards get to their intended homes.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey all, 

Do we all have the same address's? Are we taking part in this again this year?

Im busy writing my cards out :D think im going to find the christmas music back out that i had on the other day :lol3:

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't keep track of addresses :(  But if anyone wants to exchange cards this year, I'm game.  Just send me a PM with your proper mailing address and I'll send you mine in return.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hey all, 

Do we all have the same address's? Are we taking part in this again this year?

Im busy writing my cards out :D think im going to find the christmas music back out that i had on the other day :lol3:
You may want to start a new thread about it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.