Christmas Card exchange List

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kara, xmas cards should not be something added to the list of things you're worried about right now.
Don't sweat it! I know I always get at least 1 card after xmas from someone who left it til the last minute, and I love it, because it's like a bonus! You think they all arrived and it's all done, and then Hey! Another one! Cool!
Even if you don't get cards out at all this year, I don't think anyone here is going to beat you up over it.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

I just wanted to let everyone know that due to our financial situation, we are unable as of yet to get our cards printed. We are having to pinch every penny, and that just isn't in our budget right now. At the very latest, I'll get them printed when I get money for my birthday on Dec 13th. Most likely, my cards will be arriving late then...especially to those who live overseas. I'm really sorry about this.
*sigh*
Last year I had a few friends that weren't able to send out cards in time for Chrstiams, so they sent New Years cards instead- I loved it!!
It was nice to recieve a little extra cheer right after all of the "Christmas excitement" had died down a little bit. Don't sweat the small stuff love

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to say thank you I got my first Christmas card from Tara and Rob I am so excited.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou
got two cards, one from Linda and Abbie and one from Tara and Rob & family, will be sending mine out thursday, amongst other things
x

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I just wanted to say thank you I got my first Christmas card from Tara and Rob I am so excited.
Yay!

Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Thankyou
got two cards, one from Linda and Abbie and one from Tara and Rob & family, will be sending mine out thursday, amongst other things
x
Wow it made it there pretty quickly!
I sent them on Friday!

I'm up to three as of yesterday-
Linda, Jordi, and Chris!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Thankyou
x
I don't think I got your info....pm me if you want k. I have another batch to go, I might have to pick up some more stamps too.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
everyone should be getting mine! If you didnt get my address send me a PM cause I probably didnt get yours either! Or if you still want to share feel free to PM me!

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tara & Rob

Yay!
Wow it made it there pretty quickly!
I sent them on Friday!
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

I don't think I got your info....pm me if you want k. I have another batch to go, I might have to pick up some more stamps too.
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

everyone should be getting mine! If you didnt get my address send me a PM cause I probably didnt get yours either! Or if you still want to share feel free to PM me!
I got one from each of you and one from Linda and Abbie.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received 3 cards!!!

1 from Chris, Kizzy, Kiwi and Kitchi
1 from Jordi, Gary, Joey and Google
1 from Tara, Rob, Nero, Neko and Hoshi

I'm going to put up my little tree this weekend, and hang up my card display thingy. It's going to look so pretty!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to see pics of what people do with their Christmas cards once we get them all
I love Christmas displays.
I find it helps spread some cheer.

So far from this list, I've recieved one from:

Linda, Jordi, and Tara. Thanks so much.... Beautiful cards, and Tara's kitty card is so sweet.

I have 3 more cards to mail out and then all should be done.... I just need to get more stamps now
I thought I counted right but oops. I'm short on a few US stamps.

A note to Kara Leigh: hun please. Don't worry about printing your cards. Keep that money in your pocket and just grab an asst pack at Walmart if you want to get them out. I'd love to send personalized ones but no way can I afford it
but its all in the thought, and every card I mailed out has a special note to each person
To me that is what matters. Its not the card itself, its the thought behind it.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I got yours last night!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to be lazy and say I got my cards from people who others said they got cards from!
Thanks!!

I will write mine this weekend and send them out probably Monday.

I think we'll hang up a string of thread on the wall and hang the cards on there, we did that last year. It looked nice, especially since we don't have much on the walls yet.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have posted my cards today so they should be with you all soon, apart from we have really bad snow here and I haven't had any post since friday, its the worst snow since 1965. I must just say Tara and Robs card my daughter loves, the kitty on the front looks like Floss when she was a kitten.xx

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad you all like the kitty on the cards
The money for the cards went to benefit animals.
I am thinking of trying to get my three cats in the same picture to send as a "family" Xmas card next year

Thank you all for the cards I have so far, and for those who have sent them and are still in transit!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been filling out Christmas cards all day! I will be mailing mine out tomorrow
(I ran out of stamps
)

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd like to just say that I am addressing the insides of cards to you '& family.' I know some of you live alone (with no other humans) but I am including your pets as family, so I make sure to include everyone! I just wanted to explain myself so no one is offended.

That said, cards coming soon!!!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We haven't had any post for a week because of the snow, well the snow has now turned to ice and it isn't set to shift for another week atleast so Royal Mail have suspended postmen/women doin their rounds on icy stretches, so I will just have to wait longer.x

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cards will get there eventually. I had ordered them, but they never showed up at the store. So I get to order them again for twice the price at a different store. *sigh* Oh well. You all better dang well like them. HAHA j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.