Christmas Card exchange List

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I've recieved 2-3 so far and I have about half of mine made out! I REALLY need to get them posted! Sorry to my overseas friends (or norhtern neighbors) if they come late! I'm trying!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Well, I've recieved 2-3 so far and I have about half of mine made out! I REALLY need to get them posted! Sorry to my overseas friends (or norhtern neighbors) if they come late! I'm trying!

I believe i have recieved 3 total so far! (I will check my mail again tonight since I didn't look earlier today). I mailed out several cards last weekend, but halfway through my Christmas cards, I ran out of stamps and ran into an nasty cold, so I still need to buy more stamps this week so the rest can be mailed out asap!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking earlier, and I know some of us wanna say who we've received from, but I don't think everyone will receive from the same ppl so we may inadvertantly hurt others feelings soooooo, how about just posting a nice pic of a card decorated area/tree/mantle/etc. rather than individual names/amounts/etc. then ppl can see their cards and will know they were received.

We can always PM individuals if we want to say thanks or see if so and so has gotten them.

What do ya'll think?

I seem to be getting a card a day
I Love mail that is not bills

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my card today from Nikki and I loved it Nikki thank you. Apparently Pixie did too she smelled of it and rubbed up against it she must have smelled your babies.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zohdee

Is it to late to participate?
I have precisely one card left lol! I am going to the post office today to pick up some more stamps. If you still want to send out a card, I'd be happy to include you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zohdee

Is it to late to participate?
Feel free to send me your info
It's not too late, and I have to go to the post office tomorrow anyways

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have been receiving some beautiful cards!
I just want you all to know I haven't forgotten about the cards, I just haven't had a chance to send them out yet, but will be doing so Monday! I know, I know, cutting it close.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please if I missed your address or if you were a bit late feel free to pm me and I will send you my addy and send you a card I got plenty left.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
EDIT: I had to go to the post office today to pick up a parcel, so I bought some stamps! I'll be able to mail out those extra cards after all!! One is international, so it might not arrive until after Christmas though, but it will be on it's way this weekend!!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was Christmas card receipt galore!!

I received two international cards, which was exciting - my first non-North American mail ever!

I also received two more on top of that, and another earlier in the week. Thank you, I LOVE getting "real mail" and my card tree looks plentiful already! It's full of gorgeous cards from wonderful people.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I got my card today from Nikki and I loved it Nikki thank you. Apparently Pixie did too she smelled of it and rubbed up against it she must have smelled your babies.
Aww ya! Glad you got yours!
(Ranger "helped" me fill out all of the cards and he inspected them, so they were probably smelling the puppy
)

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received 3 more cards on Friday, but I haven't had a chance to open my mail from that day yet. I'll do that this evening while vegging on the couch.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've received quite a few cards in the past couple days, enough that our mantle was overflowing, so I convinced DH to hang our card tree on the wall. This is the first year we've been able to use it, and my mom got it for me 4 years ago. Normally we only get 3 cards every year, so not enough to warrant it. I think it looks pretty with all those cards!!

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got my first card of the season!!

I found some purrfect cards to mail out. Sending them tomorrow.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot to mention that I had my cards printed today, so I should be mailing them out in the next couple days. Finally!!

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My cards are in the mail!!

I hope they get there in time.

Nikki, thank you for the card! Something about a big old fat cat with a Santa hat on made me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.