Calling all male cat lovers

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by George'smom

Me too!! I jumped right on because I have 2 boys of my own.

Now the question is. . . . where are the single men who love cats?

I think they are a rare breed.
Well you have at least one on this site. I have always loved cats. I currently have 2 and I am hoping to get more soon. I have a male (Eric Jr.) and a female (Marie Jr.). Don't worry they are both fixed. I named them that because my grandpa used to have 2 cats that look exactly like the 2 I have now and their names were Eric and Marie.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

Special registrations! Now you're on to something!
I think all single (eligible!) male cat lovers should have a special forum of their own where they must post a certain set of criteria (photos would be nice too
).
Criteria to be decided by.......well us women of course!

Moderators? - New forum?....hehe.
Woohoo! Brilliant Idea! Too bad it probably won't catch on though,
Lol. For now though, at least we've got this thread.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My date was a bust... I need someone who loves pets, and well loves cats LOL.....

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

My date was a bust... I need someone who loves pets, and well loves cats LOL.....
So sorry to hear that.

At least you got a date though - you're one step ahead of me. I can't even figure out how to get one.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

So sorry to hear that.

At least you got a date though - you're one step ahead of me. I can't even figure out how to get one.
No am there now also...I knew the guy I went out with 15 yrs so there is no big wow there.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Me too!! I jumped right on because I have 2 boys of my own.

Now the question is. . . . where are the single men who love cats?

I think they are a rare breed.
Ummmm, I'm right here!!

Here's my resume`

Have had cats off and on since 1991. Worked in a shelter in Oregon for 1 year (8/04-8/05). During that year, took foster training so I can foster if needed. Also, during that year, almost adopted about a dozen cats. Decided during that year to also do rescue when the right time comes for older cats and deformed cats. Currently owned by Whisky for the last 11 1/2 years. Plan on getting another cat when I get into another place.

How's that?

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fantastic!!! Another cat-lovin' man! Congrats on the foster training and plans for future!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We single women are currently accepting applications from all available single animal loving guy out there on this forum....Please put Attention Jenny
Post to this thread. Thank You..
:

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We single women are currently accepting applications from all available single animal loving guy out there on this forum....Please put Attention Jenny
Post to this thread. Thank You.. :giggle:
EXCUSE you Ms. Jenny, I do not think so! LOL. Please put *Attention Jenny & Stevie* LOL!

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad

Ummmm, I'm right here!!

Here's my resume`

Have had cats off and on since 1991. Worked in a shelter in Oregon for 1 year (8/04-8/05). During that year, took foster training so I can foster if needed. Also, during that year, almost adopted about a dozen cats. Decided during that year to also do rescue when the right time comes for older cats and deformed cats. Currently owned by Whisky for the last 11 1/2 years. Plan on getting another cat when I get into another place.

How's that?
So when can you start?
. . . . only problem. . . . I'm in NH.
And how would I tell my children that I'm dating a fella named "Whisky's Dad"?

Really though, you definitely are among the special ones out there by the sound of your "resume". Keep up the good work!!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sanctie

EXCUSE you Ms. Jenny, I do not think so! LOL. Please put *Attention Jenny & Stevie* LOL!
ok HEHEHE

We single women are currently accepting applications from all available single animal loving guy out there on this forum....Please put Attention Jenny & Stevie

touro1979

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello, My name is steve. I am 27, just graduating from law school. I have two boys max and shamus, black and white and Brothers from the same litter. I resucued them from my aunts back yard. My cousin has their brother, and my aunt has their half sister (different litter and father).

I live in NYC in Queens and share my apartment with two friends. A lot of people think I am strange becasue I have cats but to hell with them. As far as I am concerned they are strange for NOT having any cats. I am thinking of adding another addition as soon as I get a job (Hopefully very soon but may have to wait until I pass the bar exam) I really want to get either a maine coon, norweigian forest cat or a ragdoll next. I dont have a lot of room but I have utilized my space very well. The cats stay in my room most of the time because I dont trust my roomates with the door and my one roomate is always spraying poison to kill ants or doing some idiot thing so I feel more comfortale with them in my room but I have a big bedroom, about 200 square feet with two loft beds, one for me and one I built just for the cats to increase their space. I also have 4 cat trees/condo's. Anyway nice to know I am not the only male whose life revolves around my two feline children.

touro1979

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

The maine coon is the largest domestic cat
I like large cats. Shamus is about 16 pounds and has a lot of muscle (its all the cats trees) I had a cat names Rusty who was about the same weight until he got sick. (he had FIV) I never new he had it becasue when I got him they didnt test for the disease but he lived 11 years with it. He was a stray who I took in when I was a teenager.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

So when can you start?
. . . . only problem. . . . I'm in NH.
And how would I tell my children that I'm dating a fella named "Whisky's Dad"?

Really though, you definitely are among the special ones out there by the sound of your "resume". Keep up the good work!!!
If it's not one thing, it's another...

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

:
Originally Posted by Sanctie

Now wait a gosh darn minute here! I started this idea!
Please put *Attention LISA, Jenny & Stevie.

Actually - before we start a "cat-fight" (no pun intended here
) Maybe we should designate quadrants - I claim the upper right hand side of the Country....hahahaha

Guys - keep the resumes flowing!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No am there now also...I knew the guy I went out with 15 yrs so there is no big wow there.
Ahhhh. Been there, done that - probably won't do it again.
We dated when we were 16 for 2 years, never saw him again until a few years ago (we won't go into the exact time lapsed between now and then
), but he still is the same - which for some things in life isn't good - can't hold a job, is very stuck on himself, etc. No thank you!
But....there is this other guy that I dated for 6 years from high school into college and we split (cause I met my X-husband). Well, I also just saw him for the first time last year and he is still as cute as ever! Except he HAS changed a lot! Spent time in the military, awesome stable job, two kids.......one minor problem.....he's married.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad

Ummmm, I'm right here!!

Here's my resume`

How's that?
Sounds really good so far. Let's see.......Girls......what else would we like to know:
1) age?
2) kids?
3) ever been married? if not - what's the longest relationship you've had and why can't you commit damnit! (just kidding!)
4) do you work? Regularly? Steadily?
5) do you clean? Outside? Inside?
6) do you drink? ocassionally? Does it always have to be "nite out with the guys"?
6) do you do laundry? can you iron!
7) can you fix junk?
8) do you cook!!! (cause I can't
)
lol....I could go on and on........
Just kidding Whisky'sDad! - Please don't take me seriously - this is all in fun. I don't want to pry into your private life...was just being funny! Too bad you're on the other side of the country.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bonjour mesdames et mesdemoiselles

Permitanme se présenter nous, Milky suis et son employé Rigel !

nous sommes originaires d'et YUCATAN. México,.....nous sommes deux chevaliers à leurs ordres

Hi!.... Is too late to post here?
, Well, Milky done a short enter in French to all who love the French language!
.....Yes, we live in the Peninsula of yucatán México, boths are mexicans by born
I´m accountand and Milky his loyal Majesty!
....so we has as principal language Spanish, to second English and we´re learning to some stuff of French too!
.....We love all kind of sports BUT in special Formula 1 Races and Baseball games! (Go Indians Go!). Of course we´re lovers of Tequila ( ajua and Guacamole! ) oh yes, I should to mention this!.....I´m married,... BUT MILKY is a single Gentleman!

Some words in spanish to all of you!

Espero les haya gustado nuestra introduccion para que nos conozcan mejor y les deseamos lo mejor para cada uno de ustedes aqui en The Cat site . Com!!
Viva TCS!!!!