look down to see my babies
Your babies are adorable! their names are fabulous! I like Vlad
and Mo too cause I have a soft spot for Meezers

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sanctie

Those criteria/questions seem just swell! How about we also ask if they're willing to relocate!
I may be willing to relocate myself.... as long as they can support me or its an AT&T state

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I may be willing to relocate myself.... as long as they can support me or its an AT&T state
Yeah, me too Katie, lol.

lovemybabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Woo, now here's a great thread! I had to conduct a poll in my COMM class today and EVERY.SINGLE.ONE of the guys in my class was a dog person! It's like guys don't "come out" as cat lovers until their 30s... I'm 19... I don't wait to wait that long to meet a guy who loves cats!

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, I can't beleive this thread is going the way it is! Allright, here goes, ladies!!

1) Name: Keith
2) Age: a young 37
3) Location: CA
4) Height/Weight: 5' 8" a big teddy bear (think Kevin James or Chris Farley)
5) Ever Married/children?: No/hope not
j/k
6) How many furbabies do you have and tell us a bit about them: 1 (Whisky)

Whisky will be turning 13 in June. I have had him since he was 1 1/2. He is my child as I don't have any real ones. Oliver was PTS last Dec. and I miss him terribly! I'm going to get another cat soon for Whisky.

7) other animals?: Not currently. My cousins are tryin g to pawn their cockitiel off on me.

8) Do you work? Not currently as the ski season just ended and I'm trying for a camp job with the YMCA.

8a) Go to school? I will continue classes in the fall to be on my way to become an Elementary school teacher.

9) What do you like to do in your spare time? Anything outdoors, hiking, camping, 4 wheeling, buggies, boating, etc.

10) What kind of lifestyle do you lead? Homebody? Big partier? social bug? a bit in the middle? Bit in the middle. I like to party but don't very often.

11) What are you looking for in a partner?: Easy going, share mostly the same beliefs, strong family values, strong morals

And, no police record!!!! My father was a cop for the Pasadena, CA police department and my step-dad was a L.A. Sheriffs Deputy back in the late 60's.

Am willing to relocate as long as it can wait until my schooling is done and it is to move to Tennessee (Knoxville area) or back to Oregon.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad

Wow, I can't beleive this thread is going the way it is! Allright, here goes, ladies!!

1) Name: Keith
2) Age: a young 37
3) Location: CA
4) Height/Weight: 5' 8" a big teddy bear (think Kevin James or Chris Farley)
5) Ever Married/children?: No/hope not
j/k
6) How many furbabies do you have and tell us a bit about them: 1 (Whisky)

Whisky will be turning 13 in June. I have had him since he was 1 1/2. He is my child as I don't have any real ones. Oliver was PTS last Dec. and I miss him terribly! I'm going to get another cat soon for Whisky.

7) other animals?: Not currently. My cousins are tryin g to pawn their cockitiel off on me.

8) Do you work? Not currently as the ski season just ended and I'm trying for a camp job with the YMCA.

8a) Go to school? I will continue classes in the fall to be on my way to become an Elementary school teacher.

9) What do you like to do in your spare time? Anything outdoors, hiking, camping, 4 wheeling, buggies, boating, etc.

10) What kind of lifestyle do you lead? Homebody? Big partier? social bug? a bit in the middle? Bit in the middle. I like to party but don't very often.

11) What are you looking for in a partner?: Easy going, share mostly the same beliefs, strong family values, strong morals

And, no police record!!!! My father was a cop for the Pasadena, CA police department and my step-dad was a L.A. Sheriffs Deputy back in the late 60's.

Am willing to relocate as long as it can wait until my schooling is done and it is to move to Tennessee (Knoxville area) or back to Oregon.
Wohoo! This one's mine!!! I get first dibs - called it!
-
ooopss - one problem - only will relocate to Tennessee or Oregon??
Guess I don't get first dibs.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

Wohoo! This one's mine!!! I get first dibs - called it!
-
ooopss - one problem - only will relocate to Tennessee or Oregon??
Guess I don't get first dibs.
I might be willing and open to offers!!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I might be willing and open to offers!!
Yippie! We are back in business here.
FIRST DIBS! Called it!

Just out of curiousity - why in Gods name would you want to leave CA anyways? I've only been there once, but everyone tells me how beautiful it is and how perfect the weather is. I'm not real big on the cold, but southern CA I would love! I think.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Yippie! We are back in business here.
FIRST DIBS! Called it!

Just out of curiousity - why in Gods name would you want to leave CA anyways? I've only been there once, but everyone tells me how beautiful it is and how perfect the weather is. I'm not real big on the cold, but southern CA I would love! I think.
California's beauty is nowhere NEAR Oregon's beauty! I outta send you some pics of Oregon a friend of mine took...

Yeah, it's got great weather...plus $1100/month 1 bedroom apts., $500,000 1000 sq.ft. houses, brown air, traffic almost 12 hours a day, $6 pints of beer, rude people with a heavy dose of "ME, ME, ME" attitude, etc. Look on a map somewhere and look at the size of Orange County. Then, look at the population. There is barely that many people in the STATE of Oregon!

Oh, and don't forget the massive gang population!!

I'm not trying to diss So. Cal, but I grew up here and it is not the same. For me, the Cons outweigh the Pros. That's why I left here in '98. The only reason I'm here now is because the tuition is cheaper and the classes are longer. I was paying $65/unit for an 11 week class up there at a Community college.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cougar

Over 100 posts?!? Look what you've started, Jenny!!
You know you like it... Where is your app.
I am waiting on it

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Might as well put mine in then

1) Name: Brandon Pratt
2) Age: 20 w00t!
3) Location: Utah, the best state... *cough*
4) Height/Weight: Around 5'11" @ 158 lbs.
5) Ever Married/children?: Nope and nope
6) How many furbabies do you have and tell us a bit about them: 2 babes...
1 = Sarabi... my newest kitten, almost 8 months old now! Not really a kitten anymore
We were told she'd be a long hair silverish tabby, but she's turning more into a tan/brownish tabby... hair is still quite short. She's an absolute sweetheart and love to be held by anyone and everyone!
2= The Mooch... our long hair Tuxedo! I've had her for some time now, not exactly sure, estimated 5 years old and a complete grouch. Doesn't like to be held, patted or touched in general. Sometimes (Very rarely) she'll be in a good mood... and I pat her lots then

7) other animals?: 2 horses (Pie and Cameos), 2 Dove (Sananda and Neutrino), 2 rabbits (Bob and Evil Bob) and a chicken named Henny. I miss having dogs, so we're thinking about getting one of those.

8) Do you work? Yes, at some lame auto parts dealer... I need a new job. College will fix that!

8a) Go to school? Yep, going to be starting summer semester soon, if I can afford it! If not, I'll wait till fall.

9) What do you like to do in your spare time? Work on cars, talk with friends, be lazy and log long hours on my computer... in the summer I love to go up to the mountains and hike around. Paintball... lasertag, airsoft!

10) What kind of lifestyle do you lead? Homebody? Big partier? social bug? a bit in the middle? I would party if I knew where they were happening... for the most part I'm a homebody.

11) What are you looking for in a partner?: Must love animals! Someone who's up front about their feelings... oh, and they have to go paintballing with me

As for a police record... I got booked for something awhile ago, but wasn't convicted so it doesn't count!

Relocate? Yep, but only to somewhere that has a higher annual sunny day count than where I currently live! I would love to move to Cali or Arizona....

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

1 = Sarabi... my newest kitten, almost 8 months old now! Not really a kitten anymore
We were told she'd be a long hair silverish tabby, but she's turning more into a tan/brownish tabby... hair is still quite short. She's an absolute sweetheart and love to be held by anyone and everyone!
2= The Mooch... our long hair Tuxedo! I've had her for some time now, not exactly sure, estimated 5 years old and a complete grouch. Doesn't like to be held, patted or touched in general. Sometimes (Very rarely) she'll be in a good mood... and I pat her lots then

7) other animals?: 2 horses (Pie and Cameos), 2 Dove (Sananda and Neutrino), 2 rabbits (Bob and Evil Bob) and a chicken named Henny. I miss having dogs, so we're thinking about getting one of those.

8) Do you work? Yes, at some lame auto parts dealer... I need a new job. College will fix that!

8a) Go to school? Yep, going to be starting summer semester soon, if I can afford it! If not, I'll wait till fall.

9) What do you like to do in your spare time? Work on cars, talk with friends, be lazy and log long hours on my computer... in the summer I love to go up to the mountains and hike around. Paintball... lasertag, airsoft!

10) What kind of lifestyle do you lead? Homebody? Big partier? social bug? a bit in the middle? I would party if I knew where they were happening... for the most part I'm a homebody.

11) What are you looking for in a partner?: Must love animals! Someone who's up front about their feelings... oh, and they have to go paintballing with me

As for a police record... I got booked for something awhile ago, but wasn't convicted so it doesn't count!

Relocate? Yep, but only to somewhere that has a higher annual sunny day count than where I currently live! I would love to move to Cali or Arizona....
Brandon I told ya to go paint-balling with me... CALI I wont move back there....Arizona is cool....I spend long hr on the net and well I text message alot to.. o wait you knew that LOL .

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, oh yes... texting is another thing I do in my spare time!
And yeah, we'll definetly have to go shooting this summer.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

California's beauty is nowhere NEAR Oregon's beauty! I outta send you some pics of Oregon a friend of mine took...

Yeah, it's got great weather...plus $1100/month 1 bedroom apts., $500,000 1000 sq.ft. houses, brown air, traffic almost 12 hours a day, $6 pints of beer, rude people with a heavy dose of "ME, ME, ME" attitude, etc. Look on a map somewhere and look at the size of Orange County. Then, look at the population. There is barely that many people in the STATE of Oregon!

Oh, and don't forget the massive gang population!!

I'm not trying to diss So. Cal, but I grew up here and it is not the same. For me, the Cons outweigh the Pros. That's why I left here in '98. The only reason I'm here now is because the tuition is cheaper and the classes are longer. I was paying $65/unit for an 11 week class up there at a Community college.
I can definitely see your point now. I guess it would probably be nice to visit or live for a short while, but I guess growing up there would be different. I'd still like to visit CA, oh - and Hawaii too! I would love to go there (but wicked expensive to live as well). So, I"m going to go for the Carolina's or Florida once the kids go off to college. I already told them - the day they pack for college I'll be packing too - for a warmer climate.
I"m counting down the years - I've got 6 years left till my youngest goes off to college. I figure I"m only 36 now - that's plenty of time for me get a "life"...

I'd love to see pictures of Oregon. I have to say I have actually never seen any part of Oregon at all.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Being an outdoors person, I don't see how someone could live in the desert. I mean, 3-4 months out of the year, you are almost forced to stay inside or spend your days out on the boat on the lake drinking beer. (Hey, that's sounds good!!) Being a teacher, I could do that!!

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I can definitely see your point now. I guess it would probably be nice to visit or live for a short while, but I guess growing up there would be different. I'd still like to visit CA, oh - and Hawaii too! I would love to go there (but wicked expensive to live as well). So, I"m going to go for the Carolina's or Florida once the kids go off to college. I already told them - the day they pack for college I'll be packing too - for a warmer climate.
I"m counting down the years - I've got 6 years left till my youngest goes off to college. I figure I"m only 36 now - that's plenty of time for me get a "life"...

I'd love to see pictures of Oregon. I have to say I have actually never seen any part of Oregon at all.
What if they decide not to go to college?

Seriously, I'll send you some pics of OR here soon.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oregon is beautiful. Trust me born and raised the last 30 years in California... It is way expensive and not worth it.