Calling all male cat lovers

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad

What if they decide not to go to college?

Seriously, I'll send you some pics of OR here soon.
Got them!
Thanks!
(as for the college thing - whether they go or not - when they hit 18 - I'm outta here and they can just tag along if they decide not to go to college so their mom can drive them nuts to the point where they will be dying to get out of the house and enroll..
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

Got them!
Thanks!
(as for the college thing - whether they go or not - when they hit 18 - I'm outta here and they can just tag along if they decide not to go to college so their mom can drive them nuts to the point where they will be dying to get out of the house and enroll..
)
LOL I like that idea

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cougar

Might as well put mine in then

1) Name: Brandon Pratt
2) Age: 20 w00t!
3) Location: Utah, the best state... *cough*
4) Height/Weight: Around 5'11" @ 158 lbs.
5) Ever Married/children?: Nope and nope
6) How many furbabies do you have and tell us a bit about them: 2 babes...
1 = Sarabi... my newest kitten, almost 8 months old now! Not really a kitten anymore
We were told she'd be a long hair silverish tabby, but she's turning more into a tan/brownish tabby... hair is still quite short. She's an absolute sweetheart and love to be held by anyone and everyone!
2= The Mooch... our long hair Tuxedo! I've had her for some time now, not exactly sure, estimated 5 years old and a complete grouch. Doesn't like to be held, patted or touched in general. Sometimes (Very rarely) she'll be in a good mood... and I pat her lots then

7) other animals?: 2 horses (Pie and Cameos), 2 Dove (Sananda and Neutrino), 2 rabbits (Bob and Evil Bob) and a chicken named Henny. I miss having dogs, so we're thinking about getting one of those.

8) Do you work? Yes, at some lame auto parts dealer... I need a new job. College will fix that!

8a) Go to school? Yep, going to be starting summer semester soon, if I can afford it! If not, I'll wait till fall.

9) What do you like to do in your spare time? Work on cars, talk with friends, be lazy and log long hours on my computer... in the summer I love to go up to the mountains and hike around. Paintball... lasertag, airsoft!

10) What kind of lifestyle do you lead? Homebody? Big partier? social bug? a bit in the middle? I would party if I knew where they were happening... for the most part I'm a homebody.

11) What are you looking for in a partner?: Must love animals! Someone who's up front about their feelings... oh, and they have to go paintballing with me

As for a police record... I got booked for something awhile ago, but wasn't convicted so it doesn't count!

Relocate? Yep, but only to somewhere that has a higher annual sunny day count than where I currently live! I would love to move to Cali or Arizona....
Very nice to meet you Brandon. Nice profile.
Unfortunately I'm to old to remember what 20 was like - but I know there are plenty of young girls on here looking for a man who loves cats that will probably be very interested in that profile!

gss

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
1) Name: Garrett
2) Age: 21
3) Location: O-H-I-O
4) Height/Weight: 5'9" bout 153 lbs
5) Ever Married/children?: Nope and nope
6) How many furbabies do you have and tell us a bit about them: Three
Sam - Had since I was 5, he's the calm one of the house, still a little jumpy at times.
Lily - Rescued at the APL almost 3 years ago when she was 6. She's a lap cat and will do anything for food.
Sadie - We found her at my Grandma's house a year ago and she litterally jumped into my mom's arms right then and then, a little weird, but oh well. Shes really skittish

7) other animals?: Nope

8) Do you work? College, full time year round, have a lab monitor job (easy $$ to sit in a room and study)

8a) Go to school? Yea, Computer Information Systems (working with Cisco System routers, hardware support, server support)

9) What do you like to do in your spare time? Tinker with some electronics, mess around on my guitar, even though I cant really play.

10) What kind of lifestyle do you lead? Homebody? Big partier? social bug? Being in college and living there during the year leads to a lot of parties, but as I get older I'm a bit calmer now.

11) What are you looking for in a partner?: Gotta be able to look past a person's (somewhat minor) faults and accept them for who they are, sense of humor, CATS, gotta be able to hold a decent conversation at least.

No Police Record

Relocate? Probably be around Cleveland all my life, would love NYC, Chicago, or San Diego or San Francisco, no LA, too dirty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trust me San Diego and SF are both dirty also... I lived in CA 30 yrs and glad I am out...