Blast from the past. Recognize this doll?

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Great, another day of people saying I am old!!!!!
well I bet I am older still!
I had 3 different Tiny tears dolls, 1st one was a plastic head with painted on hair, next was one with a glued on curley brown wig and next was one with a plastic head and hair IN IT sort of rooted.

I think there was one in between the curly and the rooted hair with a cork in it's head to keep the hair in.

I also have a doll that is the size of and looks JUST like a real baby. It is cloth with a plastic/rubber head and when you squeeze its' sides it's mouth closes and it cries. I was carrying it on a streetcar, as a child, and some woman bawled out my Mom for letting me carry the baby! lOL!

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Did anybody have a Mandy doll? She had blond hair, big blue eyes and came wearing a frilly dress with a matching straw hat. She also had a flannel nightgown for evening wear. My nieces still play with mine. She's in good shape except for a pretty raggedy haircut, courtesy of a little me.
ME!!! I thougt the doll looked like her. I cut her hair nice and short too! But it looked so much cuter that way. I think she around somewhere in my moms house. I had a cool ballerina outfit for her.

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

I've never seen that doll before, but as soon as I clicked on this thread and saw that doll, it scared the mess out of me!
Me too! It kind of looks like Chucky