Black Cats Only

D

Deleted member 73596

You should put that pic on the "caption this picture" it's a good one :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He is such a naughty boy. Handful isn't the word but at least he doesn't bite or scratch. He gets up to all sorts of mischief and whisky sits and watches him, Mr little innocence.
I have one of those too.  Holly will sit on the table and knock things off and Sam will just watch her.  

Cheryl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
My Panthera is the most well behaved cat ever. He is now 9 years old and has never misbehaved from the day I got him 4 years ago. He's a lap cat, sleeps with me under the covers, purrs up a storm, comes when called, will walk on a leash, does not jump on tables or counters, does not beg, gets along with all cats and even dogs if they don't bother him, learned to use a cat door onto the patio with just to tries and also learned to use a LitterRobot within a week. He has never scratched the furniture and only once tried the carpet. He also loves everybody who comes to visit, from relatives through acquaintances to repair people. I hope I will have him for a very long time.

Yes, I am bragging with all those naughty cats around.

Now the foster cat, Patrick, is another story. He wants to bother every other cat, poops on the floor although he uses the litter box to pee, and runs from me and any other human who wants to pick him up although he will roam around my legs, even puts his paws on my knee while purring like a maniac, let's me pet his head and neck. Once caught he will sit forever purring his head off and loving the hairbrush. Go figure.

D

Deleted member 73596

My Panthera is the most well behaved cat ever. He is now 9 years old and has never misbehaved from the day I got him 4 years ago. He's a lap cat, sleeps with me under the covers, purrs up a storm, comes when called, will walk on a leash, does not jump on tables or counters, does not beg, gets along with all cats and even dogs if they don't bother him, learned to use a cat door onto the patio with just to tries and also learned to use a LitterRobot within a week. He has never scratched the furniture and only once tried the carpet. He also loves everybody who comes to visit, from relatives through acquaintances to repair people. I hope I will have him for a very long time.

Luckeeee
My cat likes bringing birds (and rodents when she can get them) in the house ALIVE, letting them go, and running around trying to catch them again.

ellag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Now the foster cat, Patrick, is another story. He wants to bother every other cat, poops on the floor although he uses the litter box to pee, and runs from me and any other human who wants to pick him up although he will roam around my legs, even puts his paws on my knee while purring like a maniac, let's me pet his head and neck. Once caught he will sit forever purring his head off and loving the hairbrush. Go figure.
wow, if you ever clone him, i want a kitten!! i love black cats and have 1 now that's 7. my daughter found him when he was about 3 weeks old, near death (his feral mama had disappeared). it's sad that black cats are the last to get adopted--people don't know what they are missing! mine is very well behaved too..

D

Deleted member 73596

wow, if you ever clone him, i want a kitten!! i love black cats and have 1 now that's 7. my daughter found him when he was about 3 weeks old, near death (his feral mama had disappeared). it's sad that black cats are the last to get adopted--people don't know what they are missing! mine is very well behaved too..
True, they don't.
My cat had a black kitten we named Shadow, cutest thing, and strongest of the litter. She could herself on her hind legs the day she was born. Not stand on her hind legs, though that would be awesome, but she could push herself up. Then while our fluffy orange kitty (gasp! A non black cat!)Leo was still bumbling around she would tackle him.. I wish we could have kept them both...

There's a picture of Shadow further up..

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Luckeeee
My cat likes bringing birds (and rodents when she can get them) in the house ALIVE, letting them go, and running around trying to catch them again.
LOL reading this reminded me that last week one of mine brought a lizard in the house to play with, and yes it was alive. It stayed hidden for a couple days until I could catch it and put it back outside. Unfortunately it had already lost its tail, I'm sure due to being picked up and played with.

D

Deleted member 73596

LOL reading this reminded me that last week one of mine brought a lizard in the house to play with, and yes it was alive. It stayed hidden for a couple days until I could catch it and put it back outside. Unfortunately it had already lost its tail, I'm sure due to being picked up and played with.
Once the cat broight a dead snake in, it stayed under the basement until i stepped on it, hear a little crunch, looked under the rug. Flat snake. Bleh.