mwallace056

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Finally post some photos of Tucker, the lines in that one photo is cause by flash, no idea why
Oh, he's sweet! Yes, he should definitely be on the black cats thread. Is that their shelter behind him? With the red roof and the steps going up to the cat door?

mwallace056

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, he's sweet! Yes, he should definitely be on the black cats thread. Is that their shelter behind him? With the red roof and the steps going up to the cat door?
it one of them, the other is the white house which you can see in the photos yeah they got a house all to themselves :D. My favorite part about him is he have little white on his top of tail, if you look closely you can see it, he used to have more on his tail, also he used to have little white hairs on his lower black. Now he just have a single white hair in varies places. i wish i had a photo.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Tucker is just soooooo cute. On the first two pics you can see the white on his tail. My black Panthera also has various stray white hairs here and there and he is not old enough to have white hairs because of age, it just happens.

mwallace056

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tucker is just soooooo cute. On the first two pics you can see the white on his tail. My black Panthera also has various stray white hairs here and there and he is not old enough to have white hairs because of age, it just happens.
i miss the white hairs on his lower back

cataclysm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Black cats are gorgeous. Anyone has a Bombay one, with amber eyes?

ms blondie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a black cat with amber eyes, very dark eyes, a wedge shape head, thought she was a male just looking at her face.  Her name is Tess and she's a real LuvBug!  Don't know about her being a Bombay, adopted her from the county shelter.  I'll see if I can get a decent pic of her.  Black cats are so hard to get a good pic.  

I have another black cat too, bright yellow eyes, was a feral that I tamed along with her kitten.  Her name is Mommy, kitten is Franco. I first tamed them outside, then brought them inside, they love it.  All my cats are indoor only. 
Well 4 of them anyway, there is a whole other family of 5 ferrals out back.  I tamed the male a long time ago, but the female is very resistant.  I've tamed the male kitten, but the 2 female kittens are a no go.