Big Brother Eight - UK

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope it really backfires on her and everyone nominates her again next week because I bet she will be all 'Everyone loves me because I`m going back in blah blah blah...'

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

she is gonna be a real bitch when she gets back in the house
Business as usual then!

Not sure about the lack of crowd cheering/booing etc. though. I think she might be on her guard suspecting something's up. Can't help feeling it would have been better to keep it like a normal eviciton?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still not sure how its going to work - she got a fairly good reception back into the house
you know her 'gang' so at the moment it seems much the same as before

well I am sure this evening in the house is going to be very interesting for all of them !

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Words just don`t do her justice. I bet it will kick off in the next few days. Liam, Ziggy, Chanelle and Gerry aren`t fooled.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Words just don`t do her justice. I bet it will kick off in the next few days. Liam, Ziggy, Chanelle and Gerry aren`t fooled.
That's what i think as well. It's only going to take one wrong word and she'll flip her lid with them!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is anyone still watching?

I have to say the twins have grown on me

However Carole is driving me nuts! I read the Digital Spy forum about big brother and it is quite suprising the things they don`t show on the highlights programe. Gerry is annoying too but I`m buisy voting for carole to leave this week