Big Brother Eight - UK

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Wickedkitten

Ziggy is a First Class w****r, he was actually talking in the garden with Gerry earlier trying to get HIM to break up with Chanelle for him.
I would laugh if he was the one that got evicted and sent back in. Just so she would see what he really thinks of her.

His face was a picture when she didn`t go on friday! He was so expecting it to be her and not Laura!

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I only started watching really last week. Ziggy is such an a**hole; he has completely led on a 19 year old girl and now can't handle the pressure!

It's fairly dull; the only reason I want Charlie to stay in is because she makes for entertaining viewing. But she is such a pain!!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have they shown the Australian food task yet? You just have to wonder how stupid/gullible these housemates are, if they fail to guess that she is a fake then I guess they get all they deserve

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So how do you think Pauline - our fake mate is going on - she's doing OK but I thought her accent kept slipping and Carols getting rather suspicious
of course all those stupid 'stage directions' BB gives her arent helping, but I suppose all part of his evil plan

and thank God Ziigy's called it a day with Chanelle !

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooooooh Carol is suspicious as well isn't she!. She thought of everything that's happend with Laura in the fake diary room in Australia etc..

Seriously though, what could you do with cry baby Chanelle?

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So - Nicky and Charley up for fake eviction! Who dyou reckon will go? Esp given that the voting public know that whoever they vote for is going back into the house. I'm actually a bit disappointed that Charley's been nominated. I still can't stand her but it'll be just my luck that she'll get "evicted" and then go back in. I can't decide which scenario would be the most entertaining.

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We do have an Australian big brother going on at the moment!

I've seen the footage of the fake Aussie - Her accent is TERRIBLE! No one would believe she's actually from Australia - Not unless they think she's also adopted an English accent!

I think the fake eviction will be fun - Lots of bitching once they get out and then having to go back in and explain themselves!!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by urbantigers

So - Nicky and Charley up for fake eviction! Who dyou reckon will go? Esp given that the voting public know that whoever they vote for is going back into the house. I'm actually a bit disappointed that Charley's been nominated. I still can't stand her but it'll be just my luck that she'll get "evicted" and then go back in. I can't decide which scenario would be the most entertaining.
I can't wait to see Charleys real opinions of the other housemates and then see her thrown back in like meat to a pond of pirananas

tbh I think this series is fixed for her to win

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I KNOW - its a shame its not a rel eviction, motor mouth Charley would defo be out !!!

I hope the public will see that although Charley is all the things she is - everyone in the house knows it, so her interview wont be much of a surprise
but her reaction and behaviour to those who nominated her would be priceless

Whereas Nicky, shes a unknown quantity and I think she'll go off big time in the interview - ooo can you imagine how she'll handle going back in and face those shes slagged off and those who nominated

Well I think its still a two horse race

I wish someone would just come out about Pauline - lets put us all out of the pain of her terrible accent
Do you think now that Brian has the secret - he'll blab to someone ...........hope its Charley

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

OMG! Brian knows? How come?!
I reckon pretending to be stupid is the latest strategy to win BB and that both Samanda and Brian are both playing this game for viewers votes

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OMG! Brian knows? How come?!
It was his birthdy and as a surprise pressie - they called him to the diary room and told him the secret about her - but he cant tell anyone - it was on BBLB - so funny
he was so miffed cos he really wanted her to be Pauline

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the latest from the web page

Housemates were given two minutes to position themselves on 12 podiums - ranging from least fake to most fake member.

With unsurprising commotion, the bickering started. "It doesn't matter where we go as long as we all agree," said Chanelle diplomatically.
But Brian was obviously disturbed. He knew 'Pauline' was the fake, but wouldn't get a party if he revealed the secret.
But, in the dying seconds, he took a chance...

"I think we should put Pauline at the end," he said, "because we don't know her as well, yeah?"

"To be fair. Nothing against you Pauline," he added, and, with a stroke of genius, kissed her on the cheek.

Big Brother then instructed housemates to gather on the sofas as 'Pauline' was called to the Diary Room.

The grand announcement followed shortly, as Big Brother revealed 'Pauline' was not from Australia and was, in fact, an actress from Swindon... and by identifying her as the most fake, housemates had passed their Shopping Task.

"Yes!" shouted Liam triumphantly, "I snogged an actress!"

"Well done housemates," said 'Pauline', appearing on the plasma. "You worked out that I was the fakest housemate in the House. It was so nice to meet you all and I've had an amazing time."

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

I reckon pretending to be stupid is the latest strategy to win BB and that both Samanda and Brian are both playing this game for viewers votes
I know! Samanda said in their entry video that they want to be social workers!
Brians so annoying. He`s like whatshisname from Some Mothers Do Have Em

Originally Posted by mooficat

It was his birthdy and as a surprise pressie - they called him to the diary room and told him the secret about her - but he cant tell anyone - it was on BBLB - so funny
he was so miffed cos he really wanted her to be Pauline
Oh, I see! I only watch the highlights show in the evening so miss quite a bit of what really goes on. Didn`t he nominate Carol and Tracey because they said Pooh was a fake?

He`s such a numpty

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

the latest from the web page

Housemates were given two minutes to position themselves on 12 podiums - ranging from least fake to most fake member.

With unsurprising commotion, the bickering started. "It doesn't matter where we go as long as we all agree," said Chanelle diplomatically.
But Brian was obviously disturbed. He knew 'Pauline' was the fake, but wouldn't get a party if he revealed the secret.
But, in the dying seconds, he took a chance...

"I think we should put Pauline at the end," he said, "because we don't know her as well, yeah?"

"To be fair. Nothing against you Pauline," he added, and, with a stroke of genius, kissed her on the cheek.

Big Brother then instructed housemates to gather on the sofas as 'Pauline' was called to the Diary Room.

The grand announcement followed shortly, as Big Brother revealed 'Pauline' was not from Australia and was, in fact, an actress from Swindon... and by identifying her as the most fake, housemates had passed their Shopping Task.

"Yes!" shouted Liam triumphantly, "I snogged an actress!"

"Well done housemates," said 'Pauline', appearing on the plasma. "You worked out that I was the fakest housemate in the House. It was so nice to meet you all and I've had an amazing time."
OMG, OMG, OMG!
They told them already?! I thought it was going to be for the whole week.
Looks like I`m thicker than Brian!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OMG, OMG, OMG!
They told them already?! I thought it was going to be for the whole week.
Looks like I`m thicker than Brian!
no - you're just not a couch potato like me
and I did get the news from the BB site

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only watch the highlights show in the evening too, but I did hear on the radio this morning that Pauline had left the house.

I think I'd prefer it if Nicky was evicted this week. Trouble with Charley going would be that I dont' think there's anything she could say that would surprise the housemates or embarrass her because she's had so many arguments in the house already. And it won't come as a surprise to her to hear the nominations - she must know that most of them can't stand her! Lets save her eviction for when it's the real thing!

I know! Samanda said in their entry video that they want to be social workers!
I think they are actually studying social work at college

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I think they are actually studying social work at college
True- and apparently they have caused havok at their halls by having men stay over then denying who it was thast allowed them to stay