Big Brother 3

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NO Wednesday night? Is it football again? NO, no, please no!
They should owe us 3 hours in two nights, not 2 hours in one night. Does anyone have an aspirin? Oh, my head! Are you sure there's no Wed. night? Please, Jason, think Bye, bye, Marcellas and Amy.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep, almost every tv channel there is will be devoting Sept 11th to specials on the anniversary. So no big brother, but thats ok....its for a good cause.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree...when they first announced no Wed. night show, I was a little disappointed, until I realized what it was for, and the 9-11 anniversary is definitely more important, so that is okay.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absoutely more important. I didn't realize Wednesday was the anniversary. All of the news programs and Larry King, etc. have devoted a large portion of their shows to the 9/11 anniversary. This is something we should never forget. I think the people in the BB house should be allowed to honor the heroes and victims of 9/11 also. I hope they are allowed them some time to see some of the services and news programs so they might also observe this terrible anniversary.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree...I hope they will allow them to watch some of these memorial programs!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a reminder that there is a 2 hour big brother on tonight! I wonder who has been nominated and if anyone will use the power of veto! I wonder what the new twist will be?

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This has been a rough week, and I'm really looking forward to tonight! Goodbye, Marcellas, I hope. (You whine too much, M.) I think they'll choose Amy, though, because she gets a bit disgusting trying to get everyone's liquor. Has she never heard of getting high on life? So sad.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well!!! Tonight was interesting! A real nail biter!!! I was on the edge of my seat when it came time for Marcellas to decide to use the veto or not!!! I was sure he would veto himself and then Jason would be in big trouble!!!! Boy did Marcellas screw up!!!!!
(Thank goodness) I am so glad he is gone!!!!

That is great that Daniela got HOH, not because I like her all that much, but because I don't think she will nominate Jason. She will nominate Amy and Lisa I am sure, and then Jason will have to vote. Poor Jason sure gets put in the hot seat alot lately doesn't he???

But.....when Daniela says she wants it to come down to her and Jason for the final two.....I'm just not sure I believe her. I mean, I am sure she knows how well liked he is and that could easily work against her if everyone votes to have him win! I would think she would rather be up against Amy or Lisa when it came to the final two. She seems to smart to let it come down to her and one other, and have it be someone as well liked as Jason and take a chance of losing to him! I don't totally dislike her, but she just seems rather ruthless I guess, and I just don't trust her!!!!

How does that work anyway? I mean when there are only 3 left....how could they have a HOH and nominate two people? There would only be 2 other people, and noone to vote. I can't remember how they did it on the last two Big Brother shows.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stupid Marcellas! It is his own fault. Should should have realized that with all of his complaining about Jason nominating him that he would go - everyone loves Jason. If Daniele is smart she will keep Amy with her until the end as no one really likes Amy. I hope Jason or Lisa wins!

When ever it is down to 3 people the HoH gets to vote off who they want.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I believe that now that Danielle is in the final four, her allegiance to Jason is going to quickly dissipate. She is going to get rid of him because I think she knows that he is well liked and others will vote for him when its jury time.

I forsee Danielle trying to take Amy w/ her to the end, knowing that Amy is not as well liked.

BUT I want either Jason or Lisa to win!! I'm not sure if that is possible anymore w/ Danielle being HOH now, but I sure hope it turns out that way!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Marcellas was absolutely sure no one would evict him rather than Amy. I remember him saying that. In order to win the game, which is the whole idea, even Jason and Danielle will have to do what's best for themselves. All allegiances have to break up, unless someone wants to make a "sacrifice play." It could happen, but it's not likely. I was really pleased with the results this week.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I just now realized that I called Danielle-Daniela several times in my last post.
I guess I am so used to typing your name, Daniela, that I got confused!!!!! Sorry!!!

So is there a show tonight? What time?

julieb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey, Debby, don't worry about it... a couple of times people were writing in this thread about Julie Chen, and I thought they were talking about me
Once I even got in such a huff about it, -"I didn't say that, what the heck are they talking about?!"- I was halfway into typing a post before I realized it was was Julie C not JulieB they meant...

Lucky I didn't post, I would have looked like a goofball...

The show last night was fun, but not too surprising. Of course Danielle would nominate everyone but Jason. The food competition was hilarious, though.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night's program raised my opinion of Lisa. Of course, the fact that they'll be able to talk to their loved ones in only two weeks made sense. I was, nevertheless, pleased with her integrity. I would want Amy out next, but I guess the smart move would be for her to be one of the last two. How humiliating it will be for her to see how she has come across on T.V.! She has some good points, but I don't think she has a chance of winning.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was also quite proud of Lisa for turning down the money when she thought if she took it, noone else would get a thing. And I could be mistaken, but wasn't Danielle the one who took the deal for the least amount of money? I think that shows her true character...at least Jason didn't go for it until they raised it quite a bit, he at least tried to be loyal to the others and didn't cave in right away. That much money would be tempting, especially in Amy's case, where I am sure she knows she has no shot of winning. I bet Lisa was mad that she turned it down and she was the only one who did!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was very sweet last night that Eric could chat online with Lisa. I like her more and more every show. I still can't believe no one knows that Daniele and Jason have an alliance. Jason was very sweet when Amy was sick on their outing! Not many guys will hold your hair while you throw up. He has to decide who he wants in the finals with him if Dani doesn't make it. I think out of all of them Lisa really deserves to win.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm with you all the way, Adrienne. I am still hoping that Jason and Danielle win, but Lisa's integrity re the phone call has won me over. I still wish she hadn't shared a bed with Eric---and Roddy too!!--as we just discovered. I know they were not going the whole way, but I think it's so nice to remain "pure" --until you marry, preferably. Oh, we get to watch Survivor tonight also!! We'd better remind everyone, if someone didn't already!

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last nights show was good, I was pleased to see everyone playing nicely!! I thought Jason was very sweet to Amy when she was sick. That is something my husband does for me, and it wins me over every time!! Nothing like a man who doesnt' care if his woman is vomiting!! lol

As far as Lisa's integrity, well I like her. I personally think its no big deal she "shared" a bed w/ Eric and Roddy. Things like this happen all the time, and I don't think she is any less of a person. Nowadays that is almost "normal" in way. Heck, I lived w/ my husband before we got married for 3 years, and we shared a bed the whole time!!!
And we weren't married yet.

Do you guys all think Jason and Danielle will get to the final two?? I think so.