Big Brother 3

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I expected that would happen. This is the only thread on which I have ever mentioned the Bible. I'm sorry you're sick of it, but I am not ashamed of my Christianity, as you are not ashamed of your atheism or agnosticism. Lying is a sin, of course. Have you ever bluffed playing cards? Is that all right? If I were playing poker and wanted to win I would bluff. There's a difference. I'm
sorry I have
bored you, but I thought we were allowed to express our opinions here. At least that's what you said a couple of weeks ago. I love young people, and hate to see them spoil their lives and forget morality. If morality is such a preachy thing, I guess we can't mention lying either. You can't have it both ways. Are you swearing at me, Daniela? I thought we were friends.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Boy Jeanie, I didn't in any way mean for you to take it the way you did. I am glad you are proud of your Christianity, good for you. And I think its great you say your opinions here.

I guess I was just referring to the numerous mentions you have about the bible, premarriage sex, and sin. It seems to me like you made your point in the first post, but you continue to mention it. And I think that a lot of people here feel the same way I do, although may not be as brave to post it.

But in good faith, I'll go ahead and delete my post that so offended you. No hard feelings.

By the way, you ask if I was swearing at you?? Where did I swear?? Did I miss something??

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You deleted the post, Daniela, so it's hard to duplicate it by memory. It was something like this: I'm so *******tired of hearing you *******talk about premarital sex. (We usually use asterisks to indicate swearing.) That's not exact, but close. By my count I mentioned the Bible once. Now, that's twice, once more than you. Would you like me to delete the words God bless in my posts to you? I'm not here to offend; nor will I be ashamed.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My" *** "were just to "highlight" my words of sex before marriage. I didn't feel like using quotations since I used them so much so I used stars instead. I guess you misread it.

Either way, I took the post out since it upset you so much.

I was not swearing at you, by no means at all.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jeanie, I would much rather do this in PM's than on the boards.

So lets call a truce here and if we have something to discuss we can do it privately, ok??

thanks!!