Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's good to know. I rarely get to enjoy a piece of toast that hasn't had some of the butter licked off.
Thank you Norachan. I'm glad I'm not the only one who'll eat something my babies have already licked. When 8 month old blighty was small he used to drink my orange juice!!! Mind you my late Lotto liked houmus! I'd made a salad with a dollop of houmus in the middle of the plate and I went back to the kitchen for something. When I got back his head was bent over liking it off. In then proceeded to eat it.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neffie was in the pantry this morning thumping around trying to get a bag of cat treats. Instead of getting her out I reached for my camera. ;) it's quite different when the human kids are naughty :)

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's good to know. I rarely get to enjoy a piece of toast that hasn't had some of the butter licked off.
Got to say, for the record, though: If you've just rescued the cat in question and it hasn't gotten back to full health yet, there are some things that can transfer from cats to humans--namely, parasites and ringworm. If the cat is still sick and skinny from being a stray and the vet hasn't quite gotten rid of all the passengers it's carrying, then it's probably better to toss the toast. Or maybe give it to the cat; there's nothing wrong with a few licks of butter to fatten up a stray! A healthy pet cat, though--meh, a few tongue marks hurt nobody.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Got to say, for the record, though: If you've just rescued the cat in question and it hasn't gotten back to full health yet, there are some things that can transfer from cats to humans--namely, parasites and ringworm. If the cat is still sick and skinny from being a stray and the vet hasn't quite gotten rid of all the passengers it's carrying, then it's probably better to toss the toast. Or maybe give it to the cat; there's nothing wrong with a few licks of butter to fatten up a stray! A healthy pet cat, though--meh, a few tongue marks hurt nobody.
All of my ladies are face and finger lickers. If there was anything they could give me, I would have had it long ago. When I am eating a bagel with cream cheese, they all have to get a little bit licked from my finger. I don't clean it in between or before I start eating the bagel myself.

If there wasn't a cat trying to get in a few licks when I am eating - I don't use the kitchen table, prefer to use my computer desk - I would wonder if they all were sick.

I do agree that the parasites and ringworm can be passed along.  But once the cat in question is healthy, I wouldn't worry too much about getting anything.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Hee hee, naughty little crew you have there @happycat25. 
   And how could that kitty have the cheek to eat with elbows on the table!  Tsk tsk.   Nice photos. 

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wouldn't that be his wrists rather than his elbows? Kitties walk on their toes, so that first joint is a wrist, and their "elbow" is way up close to their bodies. I think he's being quite polite!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Wouldn't that be his wrists rather than his elbows? Kitties walk on their toes, so that first joint is a wrist, and their "elbow" is way up close to their bodies. I think he's being quite polite!
I am sure you are correct on the cat anatomy. 
   Not so sure about any resting of the upper limbs on the table though. 
   I'm no expert on etiquette though so may have to go and look up the rules! 
  Maybe not....

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I believe the rule is, the only time the table should have your hands, etc. touching it is when you are changing eating utensils. But then, I also am no expert.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Sorry...[ Don't sit on the KEY board my kitty did the same thing]...The pic I was reffering to was the 1 that tore up all the toilet paper ,My kitty han't found ours yet
OK, I leave a roll or two with just a little bit on it for the ladies to tear up. So far they haven't gone for the full rolls. My ladies also sit, walk and jump on the keyboard, even when I am using it. I should invent a cover that you can put over the board and still use it. Like a clear plastic shield that would allow you to put your hands on the keyboard, but not let the kitties to get to it.

susank521

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Bad, bad (but oh so sweet) Bobby. That is Bobby's head sticking out from under the bed through the large hole he tore in what was once a perfectly good cotton blanket. Obviously, that blanket did something to make Bobby very mad indeed and he had to fight extremely hard to show it who was boss!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Bad, bad (but oh so sweet) Bobby. That is Bobby's head sticking out from under the bed through the large hole he tore in what was once a perfectly good cotton blanket. Obviously, that blanket did something to make Bobby very mad indeed and he had to fight extremely hard to show it who was boss!

Oops, sorry, that was your blanket,  RIP blanket....
    ​

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my angel n my rosie talking to friends lol
Lmao! They look so sneaky.
!!!! Poor blanket, though that is pretty amusing. Love his expression in the photo too! So dignified and aloof about the whole ordeal of ruining a blanket.

Morgana did sometimes similar, though it was with my bedroom curtain. Ripped a hole through it so she can poke her head through easily and smoothly to watch the outdoors. Much easier than doing the tremendously hard work of slightly pushing the curtain aside, of course.