Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ohhh! I have some to share!

I almost had an heart attack when I saw Zebra up on the blinds rod!

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Pamela4cats/media/zebra2.bmp.html

Then Pepper went up there!

[/URL

Then Spike did it too!

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Pamela4cats/media/spike.bmp.html]

That's not all....

I had a pile of files I was going through and left the room for a few minutes. This is what I found!

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Pamela4cats/media/SpikePeppermakingamess2sept03.jpg.html

Last of all but not the least- one morning I walked into the kitchen to find this!

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Pamela4cats/media/2003 aug/spikeonsoilaug03.jpg.html

I had placed plants on my baker rack thinking cats couldn't get to them. Boy, I was wrong. The reason why the crashing/breaking noises didn't wake me up is cuz I'm deaf. Unfortunately this gave the cats (especially Spike) plenty of time to roll in the soil pressing it into the carpet. After I scraped soil off the carpet(1 hr), soil could still be seen. I vacuumed, vacuumed, vacuumed many times. It took me a while to get all the soil out! I was NOT happy. Lol. After that, I banned all plants from my home.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Pam...g/spikeenjoyingspilledplantsoilaug03.jpg.html

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Pamela4cats/media/2003 aug/spikeonplantsoilaug03.jpg.html[/URL]

They look so pleased with themselves. Have you read them their rights? Lol.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Well I guess if us humans are silly enough to eat food that looks like wiggly worms there are going to be kitty cats who will try to save us from our deadly fate....  
    Morgana is really a very good cat and she believes she is taking care of you.  

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Well I guess if us humans are silly enough to eat food that looks like wiggly worms there are going to be kitty cats who will try to save us from our deadly fate....  

Is that why the ladies try to get mine?

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Lmao! 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neffie is my trouble maker cat. Yesterday I was warming up to exercise. I exercise in front of a mirror to make sure I am doing it correctly. The sticky beak cats were checking the mirror out and then in slow motion Neffie pushed it over. No more mirror. Seven years bad luck Neffie. Lucky she has nine lives.

I didn't frighten her at all. She jumped down on top of it and proceeded to chew the paper on the back of it.

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't frighten her at all. She jumped down on top of it and proceeded to chew the paper on the back of it.
Yikes!  Lucky no one hurt with that adventure!   I'm sure 7 cat years go much faster than our human ones and as it will only be one of her nine lives she should be able to get through plenty more scrapes too....  

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yikes!  Lucky no one hurt with that adventure!   I'm sure 7 cat years go much faster than our human ones and as it will only be one of her nine lives she should be able to get through plenty more scrapes too....  
Actually I forgot to mention that Neffies sister was under the mirror when it fell. I watched the whole thing in slow motion and my first reaction was to check that the other cat was ok. She was unharmed thank goodness. Frightened but perfectly fine. She got out before it completely fell on her. Yes it could have been terrible. But it wasn't so next thing to do is get everyone out of the room and then take photos!!! ;)

gareth

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys for making my morning!

Neffie is my trouble maker cat. Yesterday I was warming up to exercise. I exercise in front of a mirror to make sure I am doing it correctly. The sticky beak cats were checking the mirror out and then in slow motion Neffie pushed it over. No more mirror. Seven years bad luck Neffie. Lucky she has nine lives.

THIS ONE had my husband and in hysterics today!
I have two burmese cats. They are just engines of destruction.

Bye bye curtains

Bye bye storage box

Bye bye lampshade

Bye bye clothes of top of door

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

gareth

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
arghhhhh

One picture says it all. The cat just walked happily through a paint tray, and then just went for a stroll. then his sister followed him!

Bye bye Carpet. Bye bye sofa. Bye Bye Rug

Which led to this...

Last edited:

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol!!  Gareth.....could you explain why you tried putting 2 cats in the tub at the same time?!?!  lolol   I have a ridiculously hard time with only one!!  Good luck next time!

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

lol!!  Gareth.....could you explain why you tried putting 2 cats in the tub at the same time?!?!  lolol   I have a ridiculously hard time with only one!!  Good luck next time!
LOL..
..yes, I was thinking the exact same thing..
..lol.   Not really sure why @Gareth you would try to get them into tub at same time.  Were you hoping they would sit there quietly and look at each other?.

It was a great video, anyhow..
..since "all's well that ends well." 

gareth

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last bath they had was about 8 months ago. One of them sat there and the other basically went swimming. Guess they've grown out of the idea...

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

The last bath they had was about 8 months ago. One of them sat there and the other basically went swimming. Guess they've grown out of the idea...
  Actually, the first one seen in the video did look like she/he would jump right in, so I could definitely see no fear of water, there. I watched it a few times, and not really sure what went wrong....maybe just the timing or sequence of events was slightly off..
..lol.. thanks for posting it.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Which led to this...

Your little darlings looked like they were synchronized perfectly there with that swift exit! 
  Ever thought about kitty synchronized diving training?    If you left them to their own devices long enough they are probably so nosy they wouldn't be able to resist climbing in on their own and making a huge water mess of the bathroom so maybe you should try that next time? 

You have my condolences with the carpet / sofa / rug tragedy as I too have had the cat walks through paint experience in my home - twice with oil paint too. 
   You'd think they would learn after having to get their fur cleaned once but no, they had to do it a second time.  
   The first was quite good in a way, just had new white vinyl flooring put down in my kitchen and then touched up the lovely dark green gloss woodwork :  nice green kitty paw prints across white vinyl for completely unique and random floor design.