Baby Obes is here!!!!

ginger's mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No need to stress, I know, easy to say, hard to do.
The ladies on my baby chat site (everybody.co.nz) recommend drinking Complan a couple of times a day to keep up your supply and energy. I'm sure there's certain foods you can eat to help too, just like our kitty cats.
Contact La Leche if you need help, much better than the Dr for feeding advice.

Little Jasmine is a beautiful little girl, you did well.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why do I get the feeling that if Sam had the money, she'd be in Melbourne baby sitting for you!

Oh, yeah, Cedar needs a tranquilizer... At least he left a little space for you on the sofa.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dan...the new pictures are adorable.
Jasmine is just precious.

It looks like we could all learn a lesson from Cedar...when things get stressful, take a catnap.

Lei

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG, Danielle...you look absolutely beautiful!!! And Baby Jasmine is a little doll!!!

Don't worry about the milk production - my gfriend had the same problem. She went and rented the pump too! You'll get it down. She also said the same things as you...it's hard, you're an emotional roller coaster...but it's so definitely worth it. I am positive you will be a wonderful mother!
You just have to get through the first few tired weeks and then you'll have it all down pact.

And remember all this stuff...because I'll be coming to you with questions in the future!!

Sorry to here little Tipsy...hopefully he'll get use to the baby. He's probably like, what in the world is that?! He'll come round.

Wishing you all the best!!!
Love and hugs,
Susan

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Danielle for sharing the precious pictures of you, Jasmine and Cedar. Be patient with yourself, your body is still adjusting to being a mommy and I think your milk will stablize just fine, I had the same problem as you did with my milk with my first son but after about 3 weeks my body adjusted. Cedar looks like he is beginning to get used to the baby too :-). I love her little hat as well. Best wishes and hugs, Carol

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Dan, thank you for sharing your pics, what a precious little girl she is!
I love the pic of you and her; you're just beaming, and little Jasmine looks so comfy in her mummy's arms.
Add me to the list of fans of Jasmine's hat; too cute!

And Cedar! He looks like he's taking things rather well!

Originally Posted by gemlady

Why do I get the feeling that if Sam had the money, she'd be in Melbourne baby sitting for you!
Heck, if I had the money, I'd be there in a heartbeat!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Oh, yeah, Cedar needs a tranquilizer... At least he left a little space for you on the sofa.
Oh yeh I soooooooo would be!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just getting caught up on this thread. Danielle, your baby girl is absolutely beautiful and the picture of the two of you is so sweet. Your pride and love for little Jasmine just shines forth! Congratulations, again!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I, too, have just caught up with this thread. Almost missed the pictures! She is an angel, and you are looking like a pro already, Momma. I'm hoping that the nursing problems have been settled. I nursed all three of mine, and would be happy to chat with you if you need some extra support. Take care there, and make sure you take some time for yourself to rest and regenerate!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Dan, thanks for the new pics!! Jasmine is just a doll, and the two of you look splendid together. Really is too bad Cedar's still so uptight, eh?

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I heard from Dan today...

Chris is back home and is a huge help to her now. She is feeling much better & sweet baby Jasmine is doing fine.
She will post new updates as soon as she has some extra time & energy.

Lei

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

Oh Danielle, she is just sooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I'm in love!!
awww thankyou
we are in love with her too!!

all is going well here and we are settling into a nice routine - yup i said routine. I know usually the words newborn and routine dont go together, but we have an angel here who loves to drink and loves to sleep so we couldnt be more happier.

She has been to see the local nurse a couple of times and she is putting on weight and doing all the right things so all is good there

She does have her moments of course and mornings are her unsettled time where she likes to cry alot for a couple of hours, but I have to be lucky that it doesnt occur in the middle of the night.

She loves going for walks and drives in the car and we have been to visit my parents a few times. I am still nervous taking her out of the house 'visiting' but I am trying to do that a little more so that she gets used to it.

My milk still hasnt come in
but I am not worrying about it - still trying to express and I get a little each day which she gets. But she is one happy little girl

I am doing good. I am sleeping okay (although I would like some more!!) but I really can not complain too much. I have lost alot of weight which is not good as I lost it too quickly and was quite ill, but I put that down to the stressful first week we had at home and all the issues - I do look good though LOL and now weigh less than I did before I got pregnant

Tipsy & Cedar are amazing with her and I couldnt be happier. Cedar has just blown me away with how calm he has been... where is my timid scard boy gone? of course he is still scared but not of her, just of the usual normal things that he has been scared of in the past, like the feather that falls at his feet
bless him - I am so very proud of him and he sure does make my heart melt.
Tipsy - well Tipsy is Tipsy - not a care in the world. As long as he still gets love then nothing will bother him - he is my little boy

I would post some more photos but I am not sure whether to continue posting them on this thread or to email them - what does everyone think?

thankyou everyone again for all your wonderful support - it has been simply brilliant and helped me so very much.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww what a brilliant update
. It sounds as if things are going wonderfully Dan. What a fantastic little girl you've got there. Your boys are doing you proud as well.

Are you trying to start a riot saying you may not post more photos????
WE DEMAND PICCIES!!!! I can't wait to see more of Jasmine.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Are you trying to start a riot saying you may not post more photos????
WE DEMAND PICCIES!!!! I can't wait to see more of Jasmine.
hehehe - I just didnt know if I should continue to post them on here or send them to you guys on email... dont worry you will get more photos and I do have more to show already (of course - I am the camera queen
)

I will even try and take some of the boys today so they dont feel neglected!!