Baby Obes is here!!!!

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congrats Chris and Danielle on the birth of your baby Jasmine Louise. Love the pics you posted, she is a doll
Reminds me of my situation-my baby was born June 1, 2005 was 6lbs and 14oz and is named Marie Louise.
That's why I haven't been on here quite as much

These are a few days after she was born.

This is a recent of her as of now, 4 months old.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG what a sweetheart!! Congrats!!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
TCS babies are the best.

Congratulations to all of our new Mommies.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thankyou so much everyone for all your wonderful comments... Jasmine is presently in Dad's arms after a nice long sleep

She is still being an angel thankfully although I am missing my uninterupted sleeps! I am actually not sure if I can remember what an 8 hour sleep feels like

Originally Posted by caprice

I've probably already said this and I'll say it again...she is just the cutest little button I've ever seen! I just love her to pieces!
Danielle, thanks so much for sharing pics with us--we love 'em!!
awwww thankyou so much

Jasmine is going to grow up with so much love surrounding her from all over the world

Originally Posted by Amandaofcols

Now I really want one (baby that is), the fever is kickin' in big time and it's all your fault!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awwww Anne, this is why you have disappeared!!! she is just ADORABLE!!! gosh where have you been hiding her??

CONGRATULATIONS to you as well (although a bit belated), I hope everything is going well? she sure looks well and healthy

I LOVE this photo in her carseat

Originally Posted by Loubelia

These are a few days after she was born.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
firstly - I need to AGAIN thank everyone that is still continuing to send gifts and cards to Jasmine

I always knew everyone on TCS was wonderful - but it this has really been overwhelming - so THANKYOU from the bottom of our hearts

I thought I would just pop in and give everyone an update since my little girl just turned 1 month old a couple of days a go - yup can you believe it - its already been a month!! where does the time go?

Everything is going BRILLIANTLY. Jasmine is an angel - she continues to sleep, feed and then sleep some more - seriously - this girl LOVES to sleep. Last week I started getting a bit worried that she was actually sleeping too much

Hopefully I wont be here in the future saying that she never sleeps

She loves to stay awake for about an hour after her morning feeds (around 6am and 10am) but for the rest of the day she just falls asleep in my arms within 30 minutes of finishing her feed (which she will finish in about 10-15 minutes
)
We are continuing to wake her up during the day every 3-4 hours, but I am letting her wake us up during the night in the hope that she will start sleeping longer at night. We have had a few good nights where we get longer sleeps, but nothing consistant at this stage - but I am not complaining.

Chris has been doing the late night feed (between 10-11pm) so that enables me to get to bed early if I need/ want to...

Unfortunatly my back has begun to play up again which we were worried would happen - but I have already been back to my dr and started treatment. Hopefully we can get that sorted out quickly.

I had my first smile this week - and wow it sure does melt your heart!!!
and I have noticed that I really am falling in love with her over and over again every single day - is it possible to actually love someone this much? I was worried about my bonding with her initially but I think we have that all sorted now

We really have been so lucky!

an updated photo taken this morning
and other than the lack of sleep and my lack of TCS time, I have nothing to complain about

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dan...Jaz looks so sweet in her bunny nightie. She is a little angel.
Chris sounds like a dream husband. He is doing the late night feeding?
How rare is that?

Thanks for the update. We love our TSC Jaz baby.
:
Take care of your back girl.

Lei

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks Lei

Yes, Chris has been amazing, but he just loves spending time with his daughter. Now if only I could convince him to do the 3am feed!!!

awwwww and Jaz loves all her TCS aunties!!!

Originally Posted by xocats

Dan...Jaz looks so sweet in her bunny nightie. She is a little angel.
Chris sounds like a dream husband. He is doing the late night feeding?
How rare is that?

Thanks for the update. We love our TSC Jaz baby.
:
Take care of your back girl.

Lei

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dan, it is just beautiful to read about Jasmine and the bond that grows between you two every day. No wonder you're falling in love with her- I think all of us here have fallen in love, too
. I just wish you continued love and joy with your baby girl!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww, what a gorgeous picture of Jasmine!
I am so pleased, again, that everything is going so well for you all!

Sorry to hear about your back, Danielle - your massageicalist (I can't remember the name you said!
) will surely make it right again in no time!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sure wish I was there for the 3am feed, Dan!
Jasmine, you're more beautiful every single day! I adore you!

Sure hope your back is feeling better very soon, Dan! We just can't have you being in pain!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Dan, Jasmine is just adorable. She looks so happy and peaceful there. I'll come over and do the 3 am feed for you
I think the 30 odd hours travelling might mean I'm a bit late though