Baby Obes is here!!!!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

We will be here for you, when you feel rested & ready.
You are going to be a wonderful Mother to baby Jasmine.

Lei

I'm so glad to hear that you're home now!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

We will be here for you, when you feel rested & ready.
You are going to be a wonderful Mother to baby Jasmine.

Lei
awwww Lei thankyou, that did bring a tear to my eye I can tell you. You are all just the best
I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.

me silly - of course you want to know how the boys are coping with their new sister...

Tipsy has been amazing - not a care in the world, even when she cries he just lays there and looks at her. Of course he has sniffed her out and I think he is ok with his new sister.

Cedar - well he has been my main worry as some of you know. Its not going great with him, but its not going good either. He doesnt seem to mind her as long as she isnt crying - once she cries though thats it, he is outta here!
He desperatly wants outside, but we wont let him afraid he wont come inside (this can and does happen and if it does I will stress) so he is inside but wants out. I dont think I have ever heard so many meows from him in the past.
It will go okay I think with Cedar, I think it will just take sometime - I must be confident on this as we all have to live together. So fingers crossed.

Other than that - day 2 of being home. I must admit that this is HARD!! Unfortunatly it seems my milk supply has stopped for whatever reason and so thats stressing me out (I have struggled feeding for over 2 days now). So I am crying, she is crying and poor chris is stressed LOL
I know it will work out, but I am tired, I still hurt so much from the surgery and I seem to be crying alot
but I have this precious little girl I need to look after
so I must keep going of course - but why wouldnt I? She is my life!

anyway - just a quick vent, its just after 10am here but I am off for a nap - ahhhhh sleep!!!

Susan, I will get more pictures out when I can

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

are you going to the doctor for your breast milk??

aww i cant wait for more pics danielle!

i am so proud of you both and i hope you recover well from being in hospital

Lots of
XOXOXOXOXOX

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, it's taken me a few days to get back to this thread -- what a lot has happened!!

Sorry to hear the delivery was difficult and not as you had hoped, but my, what a lovely wee young lady you have there!! What a sweetie!
And how wonderfully glowing you all are. Daddy does seem to have taken to this Daddy business well.

Hope your own recovery happens quickly, and a routine takes shape soon.

for the new little sweetie,
hugs: for Mummy and Daddy, and scritches for furry brothers.

Please take care. We're salivating for all news and pics, but promise to be patient

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so proud of you, Dan! You're such an amazing Mum already! Jasmine will be wonderful friends with her brothers with a bit of time! Tipsy sounds to be transitioning perfectly, and although he never adapts well to change, Cedar will become accustomed to his new family member.
I'm glad you know to not leave Jasmine unsupervised around your boys for now.

Good for you for grabbing a nap when you can! I'll pm about your milk. Lots of love to all of you from the three of us, my friend!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you want to talk about your milk issue...PM me. I had 5 kids so I have been there done that.
I had issues that wouldn't quit but my kids all grew up healthy & strong anyway.

You are still recovering from surgery...don't expect to much of yourself & above all, forgive yourself for not being a "perfect" Mommy. No one is.
It's going to get better soon dear girl.

Lei

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dan, your story sounds just like two of my sister in laws and one friend........the surgery itself will heal, so just give yourself time....and the breastmilk, if it doesnt' come back, then it will be bottle time.......however it does, it will all work out.......so hangin there.....and know we're here anytime you need to vent.......give all scritches and kisses from us!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Danielle, I am so pleased that you're home now - must be lovely to be back!

I know that any problems you're experienceing now will be short lived and everything will be just great in no time at all! just remember, don't let it get you stressed (breeth deeply and things will happen!
)

Love to you all!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Danielle
Cedars bound to be jumpy when the baby cries, especially when he was timid beforehand, but i'm sure he'll come round eventually

And make sure you nap when Jasmine naps otherwise you'll be no good for anything

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dan, I'm so glad everyone is home and safe, healthy, and (for the most part) happy

As far as the crying goes, do not worry! Allow yourself to cry. Your body has just been through the biggest change it could EVER experience and your hormones are all over the place! Honestly, I'd be worried if you weren't crying! It'll all work itself out though.

You are going to be (well, you already are!) a phenomenal mom to Jasmine and she is going to grow up always knowing how loved she is by her sweet parents (well, until those pesky teenage years anyway!
).

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Dan - I just got back and have read the whole thread.

I had a relay of messages when I was away - Stephanie emailed home and daughter phoned me in Sicily the minute she got the news
. I couldn't be away and not know!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Welcome sweet Jasmine you are beautiful

Dan - the three of you make such a perfect family. I'm sorry that the birth was not everything that you wanted it to be, but the main thing is that you are both safe and well. It doesn't matter how Jasmine got here, she is here and is absolutely gorgeous - that's what counts.

You sound so proud and happy. Don't worry about the little things - the love in your family is what is important and that just shines through.

I am just so thrilled to hear the news, I have tears in my eyes and a smile a mile wide - I'm so happy for you.

dazeemazeegraze

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Danielle, congratulations to you and Chris on a beautiful little girl. Thank you for sharing pictures of Jasmine.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
once again I would like to thank everyone for their continued support, encouragement and love. I really am overwhelmed.

THANKYOU SO VERY VERY MUCH

Thankyou everyone who pm'd me with offers of support and advise about the milk situation. After an emotional day & night we went and hired an electric pump to aid in this milk production, it will take sometime for it to come in completely as I am still not getting much, but we will just give her formula until she can be fully on breast milk. I refuse to feel guilty about this.

This motherhood business really is an emotional rollercoaster and at times I do struggle with it all - I know it can only get better and each day I love Jasmine more and more - she really is amazing little girl and we love learning more and more about her as the days go by. Although its hard, there are so many rewarding moments, so many new facial expressions and I just love looking into her big wide eyes
she really is just so precious and our lifes are so complete with her in it

Chris unfortunatly had to go on a business trip yesterday and wont be back until the weekend - I am finding him being gone alot harder than I expected it would be - but we wont tell chris that LOL He will be back before we know it, and I just know he is missing us just as much.

okay enough of me rambling on.. I know you all want to see some more photos....

and do you think Cedar looks stressed?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwww look at that little angel!

Jasmine looks like she's smiling in the second picture, or is it wind?!

Thats a lovely picture of you both Danielle, and Cedar looks well chilled

Don't worry, you know you have us at the end of a line to sound off at if it gets too much

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, Danielle! Such wonderful pictures! You look so radiant! and Jasmine is such a gorgeous little girl!

I know everything will become tonnes easier in time - plus, you have all of Jasmine's beautiful expressions and developments to admire along the way!

Cedar certainly looks relaxed! Is he getting more used to his new furless sister?!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww how wonderful - those pictures just made me melt. Jasmine looks so adorable in that wonderful hat

Look at the two of you together - what a perfect couple you are. Although it may be a rollercoaster for mum - Jasmine certainly happy and content, that's testament to your success if anything is.

I guess Cedy's not taking the whole thing too badly after all
it looks like he's adjusting well if you ask me!!!