Babble Away to win prizes! We have a winner!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Slobbing about in my PJs here, in serious need of a shower before I head out to meet a friend for coffee. Hoping you start to feel better soon ChristineMarie, that is one virus I hope I do NOT have lurking in my system, it sounds plain nasty.  Go for all the TLC you can get. 

kittyfostermom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone hoping you all have a beautiful day. I'm planning on going to my favorite thrift stores and then home to do some gardening have lots of bulbs to plant for next spring/summer. That being said my kittens and momma also need lots of tending to, and yes mega hugs and kisses!! meow!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Just a reminder of the game
1. Minimum of 15 words per post.

Don't bother with counting words. Just make sure your posts are longer than one line and you should be ok.

2. Proper English. Please don't just hit randomly at your keyboard. No gibberish allowed and as with other posts on the site, try to avoid texting abbreviations.

3. Comprehensible posts. Your posts can be drivel, but they still need to make sense. Avoid using automated text generators. It's a babbling thread, but we still want to see communication with your fellow members.

4. Original posts only. Please do not copy and paste text from another source. Not even from this site. Not even if you were the author. Just write something fresh for this thread.

5. No consecutive posts. You can't add a reply if yours is the last post in the thread. If anyone starts talking to themselves to speed things up, they risk getting banned from this thread.
This has been another day of sneezing and coughing, and I'm going to bed as soon as I empty the dishwasher, even though it's not even 4 p.m.. Mogli is still drowning his toys. I wonder why it took him so long to come up with that idea? He was begging so much while I was cooking lunch today (liver & onions) that I let him have a few morsels afterwards, without the onions. I hope that little bit doesn't give him the runs.

Last edited:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello everyone. Hope all have a great Saturday. Today is a busy day for me with a funeral service and later an anniversary celebration at the church. I am moving slow so far, I did manage to cook some breakfast for us, but the dishes are all still sitting on the counter. I am still in my gown and drinking coffee. I love lazy days. It is cool here and I am loving this weather without heat and A/C. Have fun everyone.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That sounds so interesting!  Is it blueberry tea?  Or is it just a type of tea like green tea or white tea?  I had a wonderful plum-blueberry tea the other day.  So yummy!
Yes it's blueberry tea. 
 Read in wikipedia that tea is the 2nd most popular drink after water. I thought it was wine. 

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm movin awful slow too, this morning... but at least got SOME sleep last night. I'm ordered off my jobs til at least next Friday but as you know there's lots of OTHER unpaid jobs at home you have to tend to, even when you least feel up to it! Like doing laundry, for example. Hard enough when ya feel up to snuff, especially when I have to climb a flight of stairs to the machines on the 2nd floor of my apartment building. Thankfully, I have a strapping teenage son who will help me as much as possible while I'm ill. Most everyone says I should expect to be under the control of this shingles virus at least 2 weeks. I'm desperately hoping to pare that down to ONE week tops- lol! Time off is expensive, and all my usual duties are still up to me, cuz my husband is already dependent on me to fetch his meds & food, since he can not drive my car due to mental impairment issues.
There are going to be some rough days ahead to pull thru.
These are the times when I'm so glad the Lord is with to me in my hour of struggle. There is a lot of comfort in knowing I belong to Him, if you know what I mean!

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had to give up on trying to get the post count up to 100 before I went to bed. I was too tired and I'm not allowed to talk to myself. But today is Saturday so I can babble all day. :)

kittyfostermom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Babble,babble eating lunch, tending to my fosterlings, found some great deals at the thrift store this morning. Brand new with the tags on it Columbia fleece jacket for $2 . Now that's what I call a sale.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Just popping my head in to encourage everyone to keep babbling. A line or two of text is enough, just keep coming back often and let's raise the post count on this thread. Surely we can make it to 1000 in ten days?

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had to look back to make sure I hadn't posted consecutively.  I am bad to do that, especially in the Secret Santa threads.  There, if I have no one to talk to about Secret Santa, I talk to myself.  You might say I get into the spirit of things with Secret Santa.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just took myself a long hot shower and washed my hair. I found some steel grey mousse in my cabinet and put some of that on my hair. It will be fun to see what that looks like when I get it all fixed.

kittyfostermom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Had a nice chat with my daughter, had crackers and Ju Jubes for lunch yes that was a gross lunch, in fact in wasn't a lunch at all just wanted to get something in me before I go outside to garden. Have a great Saturday!!

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby and I decided to go to the movies last night.  Gravity is a really good movie.

Time to go take a shower since it is already noon and we need to get some errands done this afternoon.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I met an English Mastiff today.  Her name is Baby and she is a therapy dog.  She was beautiful.  She kept licking my arm and I asked her owner if she was doing therapy on me.  

karkel59

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So replying to someone elses babble count ? I could talk away about someone elses post, but would that count as my babble or theirs and does this count as my babble...Going to look at wedding dresses with my daughter tomorrow, so very excited. Makes moving from Va and leaving her here alittle easier.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sure, it's fine to comment on someone else's post.  Congratulations on your daughter getting married.  It's so fun to shop for wedding dresses.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'm reckoning babble counts as long as it's 15 words or more, isn't me replying to myself /posting again immediately after my last post and not let someone else get in between.  Hoping I'm right as I feel a bit dim today - like I've not fully woken up.

I did manage to get myself together and take a shower before I went out for coffee with a friend but still like I could sleep for a week!  Might be the effect of doing some Christmas shopping.  I know, it's mid October. What was I doing!!!!!    Mostly coz I hate shopping in December bit also coz I'll be out of a job by January and by December I'll be feeling broke and not want to spend anything.  :-(

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's our 5th day of rain here I think.  Or maybe it's the 7th.  My backyard weather station has measured over 7 inches of rain this month!  That could equal about 7 feet of snow according to one thing I found on the web!!

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Finally almost 100! Only 900 left to go. I am loving this contest. I don't think my son is though because we're at lunch now.