Babble Away to win prizes! We have a winner!

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
500 !!! Woohoo!!! It's a bit humid here today. Still nice to feel warm though. My car is officially parked in the garage. Yay it hasn't been in there for 3 years.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday, Angie, and good morning! It's 7:30 a.m. here and still dark. We don't go off DST for another two weeks.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning jcat. Hope you slept well. Have yourself a lovely breakfast and a wonderful day. It's afternoon here.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Good afternoon, Tammat, and a happy new garage to you!

I really must go out into the garden....

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Thank you!  The ice cream parlor is Tony's in Gastonia, NC.  They have a window inside where you can order breakfast, then later in the day cheeseburgers, hotdogs and things like that.  The main counter is where the ice cream is sold.  They have all different kinds, but the grape is probably their most famous flavor. We are buying a new refrigerator soon and actually took Tony's ice cream into consideration when making our selection.  Our side-by-side isn't big enough to hold much ice cream.  I think we're going with a French door style, because it has so much freezer space. 
    Icecream parlour breakfast, respect!  Just my kind of breakfast!   Selecting your freezer to fit your icecream, now that is something  .
 (Just pretend it's an icecream scoop)

So tired today as the possums decided to play a game of footy (or whatever team game possums play) on the roof last night.. It's a tin roof.  The cats thought the giant boogeycat was coming to get them and dove under the blankets. 

I'm going to climb up there and sever their branch access.  That'll show them.
Got those branches yet? 
  Happy sleeping tonight, hope your kitties can relax without the boogeycat coming back.

Clearly I'm a liar.  So much for going to bed.

All I wanted to do was change my avatar, and I come back to the thread, and Mani is all peer-pressuring me into making post #500.

I couldn't resist!   Yay 500!  Great job everyone!!!

Ok, NOW I'm going to bed.  

Goodnight everyone! (again)
I am not alone, this thread is responsible for a whole load of neglected tasks and missed sleep (like I'm not in control of my actions).

I was so excited to see we made 500 ove night but man, how are we going to make the next 500 in about 24 hours.  Now that is pressure.  And I'm out most of today and no smart phone.....   and no I can not log on to the shop computer throuh the back and chat on TCS while I'm volunteering coz the customers need to be served. 
   Will no doubt be back later to see how we're doing.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Dinner (goulash) is in the slow cooker, a load of wash is in the dryer, and the upstairs has been vacuumed. The heating coils in my e-cigs have been replaced. Mogli just finished his lunchtime snack. I have to vacuum the downstairs yet and fold the clothes.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Happy Birthday, Angie, :party4:

It's around 7:00 am here and it is just starting to get light out. I'm sipping my coffee right now. We'll head out for a walk in a little bit.

Out of curiosity, what is the reason you are posting in this thread? Is it the chance at the wonderful prizes, the challenge of reaching 1000 posts, or is the general comraderie and stories being told?

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm posting on this thread for the fun of it. I missed your good morning Mani. It's night so so good night to you. Sleep well.

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
I think you're an hour ahead of me, Tammat.. We don't have daylight savings up here. 

So I'm still up, knitting.....

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Out of curiosity, what is the reason you are posting in this thread? Is it the chance at the wonderful prizes, the challenge of reaching 1000 posts, or is the general comraderie and stories being told?
Probably a mixture of all three! I've really been enjoying the stories, though, especially the adventures of Keg and the mousie game rules.

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
Definitely the comraderie and stories. 

I think this was a stroke of genius on @Anne's part. 

I think everyone is thoroughly enjoying themselves!  Of course having the challenge makes it more vibrant as people want to keep it going.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Definitely the comraderie and stories. 

I think this was a stroke of genius on @Anne's part. 

I think everyone is thoroughly enjoying themselves!  Of course having the challenge makes it more vibrant as people want to keep it going.
, and l like that's is like Twitter, in that we can just post something that flits across our mind. We would never make a whole post about it, and nobody else has posted about it, but it's something fun to contribute without a deep discussion.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's almost 2am. I have woken up and now I'm checking the thread. This is getting ridiculous!!! I hope you are not still up knitting Mani. Knitting can be very addictive.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful sunny but cool day today. l have no excuse not to go sweep up all those leaves and use them as mulch. 

And while l'm out there, l may as well cut the grass for the last time this year.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Well, Keg is heading up the mountain again where it is still snowing.  Kiefer is missing his best bud and has been following me around.  No mouse games yet but he has been bringing me mice in different parts of the house.  I cleaned the litter boxes and both Kiefer and Aoibhe had to test them out.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I guess all 3 for me too.  I'm loving all our chatter about everything.  It's been fun!!  I wouldn't get much interaction with other adults without my computer! 

We missed church today.  My lil man was still sleeping with church starting in less than an hour!  He was up for a little while this morning but we really did have an awfully busy day yesterday and missed his naps.  I think he needed it!  Now I'm working on my grocery list and getting my coupons together.

pennywise

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would like to say its all 3, but I have absolutely no luck, and I've never thought for a moment that I could actually win a prize :) 

I love reading the stories.  It's nice learning a little bit more about my fellow TCSers.  And of course there's the challenge.  I live for challenges!

I'll admit I'm going to be a little sad when this is over.  Can we do it again next year?  or next month? 

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Working on my second pot of coffee rather than on my leaf/yard job. Day 8 of 12 off and still feeling lazy.