At My Wits End!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
That looks interesting!   I watched the video and really like the idea, but also read some of the reviews on Amazon US and can see how some cats just hate being stuck in there - still, may well be easier to deal with than the rigid crates for some.  Will be very interested to hear how you get on.

artyjill

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
l used Feliway when Daisy  scrached  on my leather sofa, it was a new red one and it was the last think i wanted but even though l have scratching posts and the paper card ones and cat tree the feliway worked. I put a small amount on every other day.

Jilly

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'm looking forward to see how you manage. ;-)
My question is does she post outside America?
I found it on Amazon US but not anywhere else when I was looking last night @Stewball   so it depends whether they ship to where you are.  They will ship to the UK but the carriage charges are evil for that.  Amazon UK don't seem to stock it. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found it on Amazon US but not anywhere else when I was looking last night @Stewball
  so it depends whether they ship to where you are.  They will ship to the UK but the carriage charges are evil for that.  Amazon UK don't seem to stock it. 
That's a pain that amazon UK don't stock it. D would bring it out. Maybe at the supreme?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pi-pi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The cat in a bag came but it was too big. I have to send it back and get a smaller size.

Stewball did you contact the woman who invented it directly to see if she will send to you at a reasonable price?

artyjill

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You could make the cat in a bag, knitted or made in fabric, reminds me of a polo neck jumper so you could knit two squares and  a polo neck so it could fold over, knitted on three needles could be easy and quicker then attach to the squares. Just pull over your kitties neck.

Jilly

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cat in a bag came but it was too big. I have to send it back and get a smaller size.

Stewball did you contact the woman who invented it directly to see if she will send to you at a reasonable price?
No. First I want to see what happens with you lol.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You could make the cat in a bag, knitted or made in fabric, reminds me of a polo neck jumper so you could knit two squares and  a polo neck so it could fold over, knitted on three needles could be easy and quicker then attach to the squares. Just pull over your kitties neck.

Jilly
You are obviously a knitter. I can manage plain and purl. No way would i manage a polo neck and use three needles? Me? Let me wipe the tears of laughter away. Another problem would be I have no idea where to find wool and needles.

artyjill

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I haven't knitted for years but remember knitting a woolen hat on 3 needles for the first time and could;t  believe how easy it was. I know how hard it is buying wool ect , shops have just gone I am a artist and have to order paint ect online,

Going to buy a Harry Potter wand lol

Jilly