Asking for good old board magic

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well right now she has concentrated on helping me, and hasn't made touch with him yet. She lives in Canada. But because I have used her before, I know she truly has the gift and she will reach out to him after he runs through the tests. Then she will tell me what he needs. She scolded me yesterday for being so fearful. I was really stressed when I talked to her and she told me I needed to get back to my quiet place where I can hear him, and listen to what he has to say. We talked for quite awhile and then I went and sat in his stall and just listened for a long time. I finally heard him, when I stepped away from the fear I carried that he might die and he told me that everything will be okay and I needed to relax. Today with the vet, he was really keyed up and I had to explain to the vet that all the procedures being done, the equipment needed to be shown to Racer before it was used on him or he wouldn't stop dancing around. The vet thought I was certifiable- that ole left-brain only thinking the vet does, but he allowed me to show Racer the films, the machine, the tape and everything, and Racer calmed right down. Afterward, he asked me what I did, and I told him, I just listened to him.
It is interesting to me that I have two horses, but can only really communicate and hear one of them. I guess because we bonded that one day long ago when he was in isolation and almost died.

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm sorry to hear that there isn't much good news at the moment. I do hope things improve you Racer. I hope the animal communicator has some good news for you.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhh M.A. my heart is going out to you and Racer ((((((HUGS))))))
Hang in there for the trying trial . Racer would tell you if it is time to go and he has not told you that . Animals know when it is their time to go . Racer has not given up and that is great news for you . He is willing to fight with you together . Love ya girl
I sure keep praying for both of you

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Hissy, I hope it turns out ok. My parents still have my horse, she's getting very old--37! I never could "talk" to her the way you do with Racer, but we definitely had a bond when I was still living in my parents house. I know how wonderful these animals are, and what great friends they can be. Stay strong, and maybe you'll get a Christmas miracle.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Perhaps you are certifiable, MA, but not for any reason the vet would think, LOL!

Of course my thoughts remain with you, Mike and Racer. I'm so glad you're able to hear him, and I hope everything goes well and that you get a Christmas miracle.

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending some more good vibes to you and Racer.

My kitty Russell has told me that you're not certifiable. He thinks you're wonderful. And Esper, well she's napping and I didn't want to disturb her.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just want you to know, I'm still praying for Racer....he is in my thoughts and prayers daily. I hope he is doing better...please let us know how he is. **HUGS**

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending out **positive healing vibes** to Racer.

Will be sparing a thought to you and Racer this Christmas. I hope all goes well and peacefully.

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ma, this is the first post I've done on this. I've been away for awhile with Tigger an all. I sure hope your buddy gets better. This holistic lady you were talking about sounds like she's the one that knows what's going on and not the Vet. Good for you for listening to yourself and Racer, it's so hard to clear everything else out sometimes.

Keep us posted.

Racer is in our hearts.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lots of hugs and nose rubs and whatever other signs of affection Racer responds to. He and you are in our thoughts, and the good vibes and prayers continue. Hope he's holding his own and keeping you posted about his needs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Racer is holding his own. The rolled back shoes are helping him to move around, and he goes in for tests on the 8th of January. The morning of the first snow he was doing really bad, so bad i upped his pain meds. The vet said it was the cold from the snow and the fact that the snow was probably compacted underneath his new shoes and helping him to feel so punky.

Thanks for asking guys, you touch my heart....truly