Ask a guy out.. Or wait for him to ask??

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DO I NEED TO GET BOXING GLOVES ON ?????

No - not yet !!
think what some of the others have said is right. Its probably true he has things planned, it is a busy holiday weekend - and if he thinks you are playing things slow, maybe he doesnt want to scare you off either. All that tension, looks, touches, etc between must mean something !! He touched your leg before he went, well, girl, if he was trying to sneak away, that wasnt a very clever thing to do,
was it ? ? I think NOT

Heres sending some more - {{{{{{GET ON WITH IT }}}}}} vibes for you !!
and some girlie it´ll be OK
oh and some
from my kitty-crew

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree that it didn't go badly! I know that it sucks waiting for a guy to call, but just try to be patient. He definitely sounds like he is still interested.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, that doesn't sound bad at all. Lots of people can remember phone numbers. What I'd do next is be nice to him when you see him from now on, but don't go out of your way to write down your number or ask him out again. Just be friendly and cool... he'd probably like a bit of a chase next since it's his turn.

You know, he might have a girlfriend already, but he's obviously interested in you. You did your part so let him decide where to go from here.

He sounds like a decent guy.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First a little advice: Never leave it up to the opposite sex to make you happy! I learned that very early on in life and it has worked wonderfully for me.

I just read quickly through your thread. I don't quite understand why you're upset?

From what I see, you caught him totally off guard when you asked him out this weekend. He probably felt uncomfortable because his mind went blank and his mouth wouldn't work.
He's probably used to making the first move and you scared him!
See you have more power than you think

Then he did ask for your number. Honestly, if he didn't care anything about you he would have left the gym. Plus your phone is broken so you'll be second guessing yourself all weekend if he called or not.

Enjoy your weekend, rent some movies, go for a walk, bake some brownies, start your Christmas shopping, etc. etc. etc. Let Tuesday come and let life happen. The more you worry/agonize over all the little details with this guy, the more you're going to be upset if things don't go the way you plan it. If you don't focus all your thoughts on him, you'll let things happen and your emotions won't all be dictated by a guy you barely know.

Everything happens for a reason and if it's meant to be it will be. You have shown your interest now it's his turn. AND if blue pants isn't it, maybe grey pants will come along, or red pants, or black pants...or...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Russian Blue, that is great advice. I don't know why, but I always get very down when I feel rejected by a guy. I know its not a big deal..but my ego suffers I guess.

Perhaps all is not lost..and I have already decided that he will do all the work from now on. I am not going to chase any guy, I am too good for that. I think someone should chase me for a change.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

She's back! She got some cattitude from her Trout girl I think!
I agree! / Cheer up gorgeous- you're still in the game- he asked for your number twice. He wouldn't have if he weren't interested
. Chill out for the time being- go shopping, do your workouts, watch some tv, (and don't hit the snacks tooooo hard- you don't want a tummy ache
-hehe, but a little ice cream is always good
) When it comes down to it- you have to realize that above what anyone else thinks- you are beautiful and gorgeous, inside and out. You determine your reaction to others actions. You determine if you're going to allow something to upset you or make you happy- nobody else has the power to do that, including mr. blue pants. So get back out there with your cattitude and your gorgeousness and hang in there