Approximate delivery day for this mama kitty?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweetlynn86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay. I'm sure this is coincidence but I played a video of cat sounds. Polka went potty and now she's dripping on my bed. It's more watery than the mucous plug. Can't help but laugh though. I think she might be leaking urine but she won't let me get a close look.

sweetlynn86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She's not having contractions and it's just small drops so far so I guess we'll see what happens! You said she'd go into labor if I made a vet appt. I tried to make one so maybe this is it.

sweetlynn86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm almost positive she's leaking urine. Shes been drinking quite a bit of water today and when she stands up, she'll drip but it's very small amounts.

sweetlynn86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Polka is acting very strange. She's insisting on sleeping in the litter box. I have to keep chasing her out.

sweetlynn86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lol. She isn't going to the bathroom. She's rolling in the litter, flinging it out of the box and going to sleep in it.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I think she may be leaking amniotic fluid. Her behavior is that of a cat who is near labor.

sweetlynn86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's normal for them to lay in litter boxes? I probably shouldn't chase her out but it's the kittens box and they can't get into the bigger litter boxes yet.

sweetlynn86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have 6 litter boxes. This is the only one that isn't enclosed. I moved it across the room and replaced it with a box. She followed the litterbox. So I put the cardboard box next to the litterbox. She still chose the litterbox. So I put her kitty bed out. She still chose the litterbox. I'd just dump it and let her have it if I had another low sided litter pan for the kittens.

sweetlynn86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't have any old cookie sheets. I lured her out of the litterbox with some wet food and treats.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
If you dump the littter she will no longer be interested anyway. She's just being weird because she's pregnant. She's trying stuff out. She'll be okay!

sweetlynn86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She's extremely restless tonight. In my bedroom now trying to squeeze into a bunch of ridiculously small spaces. She can't fit in any of them but she's sure trying.

sweetlynn86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She kept me awake all night long. I fell asleep at 7am. She wouldn't settle down and was knocking stuff over, tearing the place apart trying to fit into places that were way too small. Now she's sleeping. How convenient for her. [emoji]128528[/emoji]