Anyone's kittens due in next week?

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think she still has a week or two.but I can see the babies kicking in there.how is everyone and the mamas?

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Definetly.trying to keep myself busy because I've been checking on her constantly. :eek:

zoeykotah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Haha, I guess we were all wrong about the "within a week" thing!

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Mischa had her first litter on Mother's Day .but the all passed away.and she's mostly outdoors until recently I'm keeping her in but she keeps begging to go out

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aw she is lovely, still waiting on Lola, here she is earlier this afternoon...

and yep am keeping a close watch on the dryer, imagining all sorts of accidents! 

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Silly girl.lol.mischas sister was all black but she disappeared months ago:( seeing your mommy to be reminds me of her

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aw, has to be said Lola isn't a very loving cat, very aloof, our other cat Pixie is the opposite (they are not related) she is like a baby furball 

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol.so many personalities.Mischa is very independent but her daughter my fluffy calico sofie is the sweetest loves to be with the family

hquinn123

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
All good, had to help two breathe and help with latching those two on a few times but 7 hours later they have the hang of it... God have I been up that long?! Lol! Rosie had all the signs for a week like temp drop, milk and a tiny bit of discharge so I gave up relying on them! The only behaviour change I really noticed last night was she kept getting up and changing position alot. Otherwise it wasn't until I heard the first kitten that I had any idea she was in Labour!