Anyone's kittens due in next week?

twilla maxwell

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have got a kitty that has to be due before next week. She has been lactating for 5 days now, nesting like crazy, always wants me with her and having those little trimmer contractions. I guess it's kind of like Braxton Hix contractions that help dilate the cervix? But I just keep waiting. It's her first and last and she was rescued after living in a car for three days so I don't think she knows what's coming. She is really terrified of everyone that's not me. She sees me as her first and only moma so I don't want her to go threw birth without me. I'm so anxious!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Twilla!  Hope you are OK, its so frustrating waiting isn't it, we thought Lola due Saturday but as of this morning, still no kitties! 

theresa oconnor

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
same here still waiting ,on day 66 ,lets hope it wont be much longer for us all :)

chaucer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hopefully, all the kittens will born soon! Henryetta's were born on day 63 or 64, based on when I saw her mating. She also had those twinges/tremors for several days before the kittens were born.

Twila, that's the way Henryetta is. She only wants me and is scared of other people. No visitors in the nursery!

sarah bsh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Im still waiting for lightening to have her first kittens. Due in bout 6 days i roughly figure (all new to me aswell) a week ago started getting all restless and has had me on edge waiting ever since....lol been through eatin so much thought she was gunna burst to now not eatin alot at all. Wish she would have em making me anxious.

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Claire, your cat is so cute!  Do you have a rough idea when she might have got pregnant?  With Lola we just know it was around about 28th Feb, but that would have put 65 days at 3rd May and we are still waiting....seen kittens moving for over 2 weeks now, every sign I think this will be it, then she eats again and starts pottering around again!  This waiting is awful...just want healthy kittens and happy Mama! 

clairel1992

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've no idea cos snowy would venture outside during the day cos she likes to go to the bathroom outside.. So we have no idea.. She is more rounded today that the past few days and has been so clingy to me today and yesterday.. She seems really uncomfortable and keeps shuffling around.. I hope it is soon god love her.. I'm so nervous for her as she's such a small car herself and only 9 months old

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No idea what to think of Lola, I can only conclude I thought she mated earlier than she did (I thought 28th Feb, would have been 3rd May) she must have been the following week, as still no sign here....we took her to the vets on 30th March as she was very rounded and her nips had popped out and fur gone around them, been feeling and seeing wriggling kittens for into the 3rd week now...so basically I don't have a clue when she is going to produce them.....! 

chaucer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

No idea what to think of Lola, I can only conclude I thought she mated earlier than she did (I thought 28th Feb, would have been 3rd May) she must have been the following week, as still no sign here....we took her to the vets on 30th March as she was very rounded and her nips had popped out and fur gone around them, been feeling and seeing wriggling kittens for into the 3rd week now...so basically I don't have a clue when she is going to produce them.....! 
Keeping my fingers crossed!  I only knew when Henryetta was due because I actually saw her mating one day.  The day before and the day of the birth, the kittens were still but they were very pronounced. I could feel places poking out that felt very defined and must have been their heads or their bottoms. With LolaSky, you may be able to see those definite places. I couldn't because of Henry's pattern.

theresa oconnor

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i can feel mittens ,kittens nearly feel shape like heads or bottoms she is 67 days today
come on mittens ,the waiting is killing me

hquinn123

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh Theresa she is gorgeous! I'm expecting kittens any day now too - far to excited and impatient for my own good!

chaucer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Should be any day, Theresa. I read where some cats, Siamese mainly, go 71 days. Like I said, Henryetta didn't too much but muss up her bedding, have some twinges down her back and have a little diarrhea. No clue it was going to happen when I was out there around 5:30, but at 7:30, she was cuddling a big, fat kitten.

theresa oconnor

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
there isent much info on the net or threads about cats that do go over due date ,wonder is she not happy in the house ?