Any weird things your cats like eating?

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sheba has developed a liking for peeps. Just a little bit of the inside part, and it doesn't make her puke like any dairy will. Better living through chemistry?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not unusual but all of my cats love Boar's Head low sodium turkey breast. 

This one: http://boarshead.com/products/turkey/421-our-premium-46-lower-sodium-turkey-breast-skinless

Lilith loves it the most. I bought them a few slices Friday night and she was front and center for it. She will chirp and trill for some.  It turns her into a little snapping turtle. 

Sophie is a lot more cautious about food and will sniff/investigate something several times before eating it even if she's had it 100 times before. If she takes too long, her snapping turtle sister will swoop in and steal her piece.  Then Sophie will look at me like, "HEY- she stole my piece!" 

Henry isn't big on people food but does like the turkey but you have to get him in the right mood. Sometimes he won't eat it. 

The dog always wants some. The 4 of them split a slice as a treat with the dog getting about 40% and the cats split the rest. 

Last edited:

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
Ham, ham, and ham![emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]128576[/emoji] everyone lines up if ham sandwiches are being made. Oh yes they also like Aldi's chicken salad with cranberries and almonds! Num num num num [emoji]128576[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]128575[/emoji]

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Raspberry sherbet.  She'll climb my leg to get to it.  No other flavors, no ice cream, must be raspberry, and must be sherbet.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boy loves lettuce greens, and baby spinach (only if you hold them for him), ice cream and cheese, and my girl loves EVERYTHING but bacon. LOL  She'll even try to eat the fur off her brush when brushing her.  weird.  LOL

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nuts.  Any kind of tree nuts, Jasmine just loves.  I don't give them to her, but she definitely wants them.

Margret

sabresdk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 3 cats. 2 of them are pretty normal- the only human food they want is meat, fish or cheese. Although Kovu does love licking scotch tape and similar textured items.
The 3rd cat, Brad, is the odd one. If i make a tuna sandwich, he wants the mayo. I have to guard my salad so he doesn't steal the tomatoes. Biscuits and pastries he absolutely loves. I think his favorite food ever is mac and cheese. Meanwhile, it's nearly impossible to buy cat food for him because he's so picky! Luckily, he finally broke the habit of chewing on cable wires and electrical cords.

lemonpickle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My kitten will pretty much sit and attempt to go for any of my dinners... He loves chinese food, pasta, crisps!

noodlecat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my cat is addicted to noodles... if anyone knows someone who can find her noodle therapy... that would be nice... I would like to eat my noodles in peace...

oldgloryrags88

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Plastic. My cat loves plastic. Peanut butter, bread, gram crackers, chex mix, bryers mint chocolate chip ice cream. TMI, but that same cat that eats plastic will eat tampons.....she prefers they be used. Yuck.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a kitty named Corky when I was little who would eat butter, yes butter!  He also ate the neighbor dog's dog food, while that dog at Corky's cat food.  

pegleg

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hummus. She's terrible, the second she sees a red carrot she's all over me looking for the hummus.

He's tried a few things which he found out he really didn't like. He tried a teabag once I'm left in the sink, it was ripped open and scattered all across the kitchen floor, and he's been a bit more cautious since he made the mistake of trying my marmite on toast.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a cute video I just watched on youtube!