annes in labour

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

well the final count is 2. they weigh 4oz each 1 black and 1 tabby deffently no more in there. both healthy , and omg does the tabby have a voice the black one is do quiet but the tabby , when he/she isnt feeding or asleep shes making a racket lol. but shes warm and has a full tummy.
with the first one i had to help just a little bit mum was busy eating the placenters and her face hadnt been cleaned so had a little trouble breathing , but all is fine , then the tabby her unbicall cord kept bleeding , it worried me a bit , but that seems to be ok now aswell. i had some dental floss just in case.
i want to thank everyone again for being here and helping me through this , i would have gone mad otherwise. i have some pictures before all the clean up then my battery died , so its on charge at the moment.
Only 2 bless her heart I hope her and babies are doing great. I want pictures.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

ok , as promised , if you would rather me make up a new thread i will.

i will get some more in a few days. i will post every 3 days on here with new pics.
OK so I am slow. Not feeling well today.

They are so adorable. I love the coloring on them

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh they are gorgeous! I love that you can see the ghost tabby markings on the black one's head as well - absolutely adorable kittens, they look good and healthy too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you , on lillys kittens there ghost markings was everywhere i was sure there was gonna be a very dark tabby , but nope there black , when sun hits right there brown patchs lol.
aww jenny hows its been today?

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am ok dont feel well and i am laying alot but she is so heavy on me. I am walking really bad cause she has dropped so much I would show but it is a nakked shot of just the belly LOL. But I am not comfy

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww hunny , only advise i got here is hang in ther , hope its all over soon for ya . will be worth it when she gets here

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know i am just super sore and miserable and am afraid walking I will embarrass myself if I sneeze or cough am sure ya know what I mean.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes , the tenner ladies are great for that hehe. , i wouldnt worry about being embrassed , if anyone has gone through child birth then they will relate , and if they havnt , they got a lot to learn lol.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol , i dont think i ever did ,. unless you calss a tiny amount of mucus with a tiny amount of blood the plug? with the other 2 i hemoraged nearly lost them and me , so i dont remember to much m, had to have emergancy c sections.

sully

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ok...i feel like being a man, i SHOULDNT have read that!!! LOLLLL im so glad i dnt hav 2 do it ever...!

Hope everything goes v smoothly 4 u though and u have ur lil girl soon! maybe u can make a new thread when shes born lol!

Oh and tasha well done 2 ur kitty and u...i was up till 8am with layla u must have been knakered!! and anne...lucky she only had 2 bless her. Layla was knakered after 4...and v bloody as shes white. shes managed 2 clean most of it by now tho. I love the markings on ur tabby...v clear! and they look really nice n healthy. hope they all doin well x

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will make a thread when Abby is here

I am off to bed again in hopes to sleep more the 3 hr this time. The meds to stop contractions make your eyes hurt and headache.

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww, the kittens are soo cute!!!
Glad they are safely here!!

Jen - you take it easy - good luck with your precious little bundle!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats, I missed the good news last night
But I am glad that everything went smoothly and the wait is now over
And O my
what cuties those kittens are! I cant wait till u update with more photos
Be sure to keep us updated on everything

And Jen...take it easy
and keep us updated on how things are going !

sparklepanties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Congratulations again they are just gorgeous!!
They are very simular to Dee Dee's kittens, which is very funny. I cant wait to see more piccies when u have them.
Well done Anne xx