annes in labour

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

how can i home them?? not gonna be easy , my partner is putting his foot down , he wants to keep them lol
WOOHOO they get to stay with you
She is being a great mom.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well update . anne moved her kittens to a laundry basket that wasnt being used , so we lined it with some blankets and she seems fine again now. the blac kkitten has her eyes open now , the tabby dosnt have his eyes open atall yet. yep i got it all wrong before , the black is female the tabby is male. the black one still has her cord attached , the tabby lost his about 3 days ago now . it donst look infected of anything , just thought they would have come off by now ?. anyway pictures on in with the fur pictures , but if you want i will post them here aswell.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will go find that thread now. My email is down and I am getting nothing so it is hard to post when you dont get email.

The umbilical cord will fall out. I am glad all is going well.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok we have names. the black on were gonna call her candy , the tabby one we will call him stripes . would have been good if they was both girls candy floss lol but we have candy stripes instead lol

tia2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG that last picture was priceless..how sweet is that!! Momma looks so content.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok i will post some more pictures here later tonight , for you all. i might make a new thread up.

sparklepanties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
god your kittens are sooo much like mine were at that age!!! So i guess if you look at mine now you'll have a pretty good idea what yours will be like in a couple of weeks time

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol i have an idea , they look a lot like lillys ones did , she had 2 black and 1 tabby , heres some pics of her ones.
and no i wasnt strangling her , this is tigerlilly

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
candy weighs in at 12oz and strips weights in at 11.5oz there 10 days old today. and nearly trippled there weights from birth.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, they have grown soooo fast. At least you know mommas milk is good and healthy!