And now, we wait (Co-Op)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Had to share- Cassie got brave and is now exploring the co op. She would run back to me, meow and em run back to where she was looking as if to say "look meowmy!! Look it!!"

She's unsure about the kitchen because of the glass doors. She won't go in there without me.

I managed to get Monet to play a bit under the bed. Poor thing

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since Cassie is out exploring I think Monet will come out soon.  I know it's hard to see them so scared but I wouldn't be surprised if he starts exploring a bit tomorrow.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Woke up to Monet begging me for food! He's out and about! Still skittish but yay!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so glad he is out exploring and he is wanting food.  He will probably continue to act skittish for awhile until he gets his bearings.  It won't be long before he will be acting like he owns the place.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so pleased for you. The strain must have been tremendous.
Can the sellers back out at this late stage?
I'm not uncrossing my poor aching fingers until itd signed, sealed and delivered.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad Monet finally came out from underneath the bed! 

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
The cats do not like the train going by. Each time it does they hide under the bed. It will take time for them to get used to it.

At least Monet gained confidence.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how close is the train? is it really loud, or just a new/unfamiliar sound?

awww........it's so good to see monet starting to explore!

Last edited:

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
The train is right behind me. Right where that tree is outside the window. It's pretty loud but goes quick. Doesn't bother me as I'm heading impaired but I can see how it scares them!

Monet already learned where I store his food. I think I have to child proof lock the cabinet already!

Last edited:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The train is right behind me. Right where that tree is outside the window. It's pretty loud but goes quick. Doesn't bother me as I'm heading impaired but I can see how it scares them!

Monet already learned where I store his food. I think I have to child proof lock the cabinet already!
ahhh, at least the trains pass by quickly. here in my little hamlet, our fire department has an old world war II air raid siren for it's fire whistle. it's never bothered my cats, and i actually love it. the siren sounds warbly because it's so old.

oh, he's a smart boy! he knows to locate the important things first.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
All is normal in the household! What a stressful week!

I am trying to get rid of the cat urine odor in the bedroom. I've been using natures miracle, vinegar with peroxide and a little soap and washing the floor with floor cleaner often. One or both cats peed on my hardwood floor.

Any suggestions?

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
those two cleaners you're using are what i've read do the best to remove the urine smell. i've also read that wood flooring can absorb the urine and can swell/warp. wood flooring can also absorb the cleaner, which can cause swelling/warping. so i'd keep an eye on the area of hardwood flooring you're treating, to see if it starts to swell/warp. if it does start swelling/warping, then replacing part or all of it may need need to be done.