And now, we wait (Co-Op)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
It did warp a little under the radiator. Ugh.

I will have to keep at it. I will see if I can find Fizzion too

Last edited:

kimkats000

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Baking Soda!   LOTS of baking soda    ut a full layer of baking soda on it where you cannot see the boards because of the baking soda.       Let it sit overnight.    sweep it up carefully and put down another layer. let it sit over night.   I had to do this with the house when we moved it to it.   Their cat peed in a corner and it got on the baseboards that were stained to match all of the other wood.    I just put baking soda all over, under, in, around.   I had to do it several times but it worked.    

It is dry and any liquid will get soaked up.    Since it is a wood floor I would even use a toothbrush to get it down into the cracks.

Hugs!  Kim

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I just put some baking soda down. Probably doesn't help that it's warm and humid in the room too- ugh

I hope it clears up by weekend- it would be embarrassing to have my parents come and smell it. They are pretty vocal about their dislike of the litter box and such

Last edited:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The train is right behind me. Right where that tree is outside the window. It's pretty loud but goes quick. Doesn't bother me as I'm heading impaired but I can see how it scares them!

Monet already learned where I store his food. I think I have to child proof lock the cabinet already!
 Smart boy!!

I hope the baking soda works.  It's nice to see them lounging in the living room. 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it looks like cassie and monet are becoming more comfortable in your new home!

is cassie getting more comfortable with the tall sliding glass doors in the kitchen now?

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good to see them out and lounging about!  I hope the baking soda works.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Monet sat by the glass doors in the kitchen, but he'd run when he hears a noise outside. Cassie is still scared of the kitchen and won't go in it. She'd barely go in even when I am there!

The baking soda does help. Will have to do another dose later. thanks for the suggestion!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks awesome!  A total transformation from what it looked like before. I'm loving the colour of the kitchen wall (orange-ish?)  I'm also noticing that you didn't put the aquarium on that wall near the entrance hall as you

initially planned.   I actually like where you put it in the corner, much better.  
Congrats on having moved in!  I'm sure your kitties will settle in and will feel right at home once all the excitement and visitors calm down.  Love the hole in the wall for the litter box!
apparently 'orange-ish' is this year's colour. I read that today.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't been in for so long that I missed all the excitement.I'm so happy for you.I can now uncross my fingers. I'd have been able to do that 2 weeks ago. Oh well.
It's so big compared to how it looked at first. Well I wish you health and happiness in your new home. The pictures of the fur babies are wonderful especially looking out under the curtain.
Hugs.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks all :)

One of the cats (Monet) scratched my brand new chair. Ugh. I have a blanket over it and he went under it. I will have to get something tomorrow to cover it better