diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Loveysmummy

Hi Diane..
You missed mine

Post #171
Feels good to be needed and pestered, eh?

Take your time! Take your time!!!
Hey there....I didnt mean to miss you. I just got back into town, I will look at your post now, and analyze it for you! Yeah, it feels good to be needed....but I am not being pestered!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Loveysmummy

Hi Diane, I have one for you...

Its kinda jumbled as dreams tend to be. I remember that my bf and I, my daughter and her dad (we are friends in real life) are all staying at this marvelous wood cabin/hotel with many hallways. We get almost settled into our rooms when the owner/staff (a blond woman) comes to tell us that our rooms are not the right ones and we have to pack up all of our stuff and go down a completely different hallway, but into the same kind of room.

I remember being worried that the room wouldn't be as nice and irritated at the woman for not knowing this information sooner before we got settled in.

It was the middle of the night but as we were walking towards our new room, there was a common area where people were waking up and drinking coffee/reading the paper.

Then once we get settled in, I get a phone call from my daughter from her room telling me that her grandmother's cat has just had 4 persian kittens. I see their pictures and I want one but this woman is evil and we don't get along so I don't know how to ask her if I can see them...(ok, this part may just be from hanging around here so much and from my daughter phoning me last night from the cabin and telling me they saw two mice)..

Then all of a sudden, me and BF and this other girl (I don't know who the girl is really. I know we are acquaintances and get along, but I don't know her in real life) are dancing and having a great time at this elegant ballroom type party. THere is a DJ there and all of the other couples are synchronized in their dancing. IE, hundreds of people breaking into the tango all at once...Me and BF and this other girl are dancing together and we are trying to keep up with the other dancers but laughing ourselves silly in the process as we don't know the routine.. Then all of a sudden, me and BF do get some of the routine towards the end of the dance and he lifts me up in the air all graceful like. For a second, I am loving it, but am then mortified as I look down and we are both wearing our scrubby old at home clothes (gym shorts and t-shirts) and I yell "put me down, put me down! Look at what I am wearing!"...

Any ideas????
Wow....the thing with dreams like this, sometimes they dont always have real hidden meanings...sometimes, they represent emotions...and this dream seems to have a little irritability, a little anger, and a lot of fun and laughter...in addition to some mortification!! Was there something going on in your life in at the time that had all of these emotions associated with it??? It sounds to me like you were having a really good time with the dancing...which symbolizes being in harmony with someone or something...it can symbolize joy and celebration.....was there something going in at the time that was joyful, or maybe you were celebrating and that left you with a little embarrassment??

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Diane - I thought I ask you about this and see if you have read about this....

My husband has talked and/or walked in his sleep all the entire 25 yrs we have been married. He does not do it often - just a few times a year. It is always about the stupiest things, too.

Once I caught him in the middle of the room reaching for something in the air. When I asked him what he was doing he simply replied "I am trying to get this or that out of the cabinet" I just tell him it's not there and to come back to bed. A couple of days ago, he tapped me on the shoulder to wake me up and had his hand cupped. He said "Here, hold this" I asked what it was and he said a car . I held my hand out and let him pass me his imaginary car. I asked what color it was and he said yellow. I then asked if it was a Matchbox car and he said, "Well, like that, but not exactly" Then he rolled over and went back to sleep

The entire time he talks and walks his eyes are open just like when he is awake . I used to tell him he was talking or walking in his sleep. I have learned not to do this because he argues that he is not. Have you ever read about what causes people to do this?

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Diane - I thought I ask you about this and see if you have read about this....

My husband has talked and/or walked in his sleep all the entire 25 yrs we have been married. He does not do it often - just a few times a year. It is always about the stupiest things, too.

Once I caught him in the middle of the room reaching for something in the air. When I asked him what he was doing he simply replied "I am trying to get this or that out of the cabinet" I just tell him it's not there and to come back to bed. A couple of days ago, he tapped me on the shoulder to wake me up and had his hand cupped. He said "Here, hold this" I asked what it was and he said a car . I held my hand out and let him pass me his imaginary car. I asked what color it was and he said yellow. I then asked if it was a Matchbox car and he said, "Well, like that, but not exactly" Then he rolled over and went back to sleep

The entire time he talks and walks his eyes are open just like when he is awake . I used to tell him he was talking or walking in his sleep. I have learned not to do this because he argues that he is not. Have you ever read about what causes people to do this?
Wow. What an interesting question! There are medical conditons that can cause sleep walking, and then there is the dreaming part of sleep walking. The normal sleep cycle involves distinct stages from light drowsiness to deep sleep. Rapid eye movement (REM) sleep is a different type of sleep, in which the eyes move rapidly and vivid dreaming is most common. During a night, there will be several cycles of non-REM and REM sleep. Sleep walking (somnambulism) most often occurs during deep non-REM sleep (stage 3 or stage 4 sleep) early in the night. It can occur during REM sleep near morning. In adults, sleep walking is usually associated with a disorder of the mind but may also be seen with reactions to drugs and alcohol, and medical conditions such as partial complex seizures. The sleep walking activity may include simply sitting up and appearing awake while actually asleep, getting up and walking around, or complex activities such as moving furniture, going to the bathroom, dressing and undressing, and similar activities. Usually, no further examination and testing is necessary. If sleep walking is frequent or persistent, examination to rule out other disorders (such as partial complex seizures) may be appropriate. It may also be appropriate to undergo a psychologic evaluation to determine causes such as excessive anxiety or stress, or medical evaluation to rule out other causes. Thats the medical side of it....The dream interpretation side of it is to simply say that the person that is sleepwalking is usually acting out their dream. Take necessary precautions...keep him from stairwells...things like that. It may be beneficial to look into a doctors care, sometimes there are underlying medical conditions like I listed above, that lead to sleep walking...
I hope this helped!!!

yoviher

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a dream last night... this one's different... this one is relaxed and happy... In the dream, I was in an apartment of my own, and that I had turned on the air conditioner, and that I was very relaxed, to just lie back on a recline chair and read something, just thinking how happy is it all, and relaxing, and that I was almost falling asleep in that couch.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, Diane! You just confirmed what I always suspected "disorder of the mind"
I do watch to make sure he doesn't go down the stairs . His brother ( in his younger years) actually left the house and was walking the streets in his pajamas until someone picked him up.

Originally Posted by diane8704

Wow. What an interesting question! There are medical conditons that can cause sleep walking, and then there is the dreaming part of sleep walking. The normal sleep cycle involves distinct stages from light drowsiness to deep sleep. Rapid eye movement (REM) sleep is a different type of sleep, in which the eyes move rapidly and vivid dreaming is most common. During a night, there will be several cycles of non-REM and REM sleep. Sleep walking (somnambulism) most often occurs during deep non-REM sleep (stage 3 or stage 4 sleep) early in the night. It can occur during REM sleep near morning. In adults, sleep walking is usually associated with a disorder of the mind but may also be seen with reactions to drugs and alcohol, and medical conditions such as partial complex seizures. The sleep walking activity may include simply sitting up and appearing awake while actually asleep, getting up and walking around, or complex activities such as moving furniture, going to the bathroom, dressing and undressing, and similar activities. Usually, no further examination and testing is necessary. If sleep walking is frequent or persistent, examination to rule out other disorders (such as partial complex seizures) may be appropriate. It may also be appropriate to undergo a psychologic evaluation to determine causes such as excessive anxiety or stress, or medical evaluation to rule out other causes. Thats the medical side of it....The dream interpretation side of it is to simply say that the person that is sleepwalking is usually acting out their dream. Take necessary precautions...keep him from stairwells...things like that. It may be beneficial to look into a doctors care, sometimes there are underlying medical conditions like I listed above, that lead to sleep walking...
I hope this helped!!!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Diane - I have not remembered my dreams since I returned to NZ - maybe because I am so busy with gabe and at the end of the day, I just shut down LOL!

Anyway, hubby emailed me this morning with his dream last night and would like to know what it means:

I had the weirdiest dream last night, I dreamed that we and some other
people were escaping from bad people, we had to scubadive but not with any
equipment! Like waterworld, you know. And finally reached an
island and the bad ppl were already there and we got captured. Then we
tried to escape and all of sudden the volcano shook the island and it
went down under the water so we got stuck in the middle of nowhere
lol and finally woke up that's it. Weird ? Lol

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kellye, that sounds just like the story line from last summer's Days Of Our Lives!

I had a weird one myself last night. I was with several African-American ladies, like maybe a church trip. They were nicely dressed, all wearing hats. We were in a field, and came across what seemed to be an abandoned trailer. One of them opened the door and went in, I went in second. There did not seem to be anyone there at first, then I saw a pair of skinny feet and legs, and there was a man lying on the couch asking why I was invading his home. I turned and ran out, and all the ladies were gone. I came across a stream with a small dam, that I later recognized as the place a friend was murdered many years ago. As I was walking across the dam, I turned and saw a tall, beautiful auburn haired woman. She was wearing a green and black printed dress and a witch hat. She was just standing there, watching me. I ran through some woods, and ended up in the neighborhood that I grew up in. It was different, but I knew that was where it was. I often end up in this same place in my dreams. It was a hilly area, with small patches of woods in between some of the houses. The hills always seem more steep, everything slightly out of place. I looked around, and saw the auburn haired woman looking at me. I should know her, but I can't place her. I am at the house across the street from where I grew up, and she is in the road. I never go to the house I grew up in, something always stops me in the road. I know there was more to it, but that is all I remember. I woke up thinking that I had inadvertantly angered a witch, and she was punishing me. I have had a big run of bad luck lately.

sumosmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What does it mean when you have a dream you are being chased? I haven't had this dream in a long time, but I have had it on numerous occasions in the past:

I am running away from a faceless person (I think it's a man) in a bldg. that's got hallways and staircases like a maze and I'm so scared, totally freaked out, and I know my heart is racing in real life, too! I somehow manage to always find a door just in the nick of time and I'm able to close it behind me and escape. They (or he) never catch me, and then I wake up.

Do you know what this could mean? I'm also wondering why I haven't had this dream in a long time, when it used to be a recurring dream.
Thanks!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always have dreams that I've unpacked my school bag and I never get it packed in time and I miss the school bus. I'm mental - yup that's the reason!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow... well a couple of nights ago I had the strangest dreams... but one really stood out from the rest because it's a little bit of a sore point for me still. I'm having a bit of trouble coming to terms with the fact that I'd love to get married, but my boyfriend doesn't... so I suspect that this is where the dream has come from.

Somewhere or other I was at work with a friend of mine - when my boss hauled us away from the place, explaining that there was something more important that we needed to be involved with. Neither of us had a clue what was going on, so we just sort of went with the flow. We were both put in a fairly non-descript room, it had just the one doorway that I could see, and it wasn't a proper door - it was one fo those silly curtain hangings instead. Well we were sat on a couple of stools just waiting to be told what we were supposed to be doing.... when this boss comes back with a white gown for my friend and tells her to put it on. She wanders off and leaves me alone in this room waiting for about 5 minutes. She comes back in a wedding gown and plonks herself on the stool again looking all gorgeous and my boyfriend suddenly appears through this doorway dolled up in a suit with a bouquet of pink roses - my favourite. I stand up to go and give him a hug when my friend gets up and rushes over and he gives HER the flowers! I stand there like a complete idiot not knowing what the hell is going on when it gets so much worse and he drops on one knee and proposes to HER! It feels like being put through my worst nightmare where I have to watch these two people become complete strangers to me and I can almost feel my heart breaking as I watch them all over eachother. Like I coudln't believe that it was something that they'd do in front of me, knowing how I felt for my boyfriend. I utterly love and adore the man, and yet here I am being humiliated and taunted and hurt in ways I can't describe. They've arranged a horse and carriage and they actually invite me to ride in the carriage with them because there is something "important" they want to discuss with me. Well, I don't know why, but I said that I would and I recall climbing into this carriage feeling like the whole world was crashing around me. I remember thinking "well, if they're going to be happy, who am I to get in the way - I might as well help them with whatever it is that they want from me." We sit in this carriage chatting about plans and whatnot when Rune stops the conversation and says "Before we go any further, there is something I would like you to have" and hands me a card. I open it all up and there is a diamond ring inside it and the only word written in the card is "yes". of course by now I'm so utterly confused that I don't even know which way to look and then I sit there in this blur as they both explain that this was some sort of "decoy gotcha" kind of thing that they planned from the start so that he could propose to me because I was so convinced it would never happen. After then I went through an entire range of emotions in a really short time, from confusion, anger, hurt, relief, I dunno..... there was a really huge mix of feelings that I can't even describe. I just remember it being one of the worst dreams I've had to suffer in a long time.

Any ideas?

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi everybody! I have printed your dreams and am working on them as we speak! As soon as I have some analysis complete, I will post them!

Talk to you soon!

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here we go with the analysis!

Kellye: Your husbands dream was definitely an interesting one! Lets start with the fact that you were trying to escape. Anytime you dream of escaping, it signifies a successful avoidance of a pursuer-it indicates confidence in ones ability to avoid attackers or enemies. But the real question is from whom or what is he trying to escape? When you are swimming underwater, this usually represents being immersed in ones emotions-swimming comfortably reflects easy access to subconscious feelings and awareness. Islands in dreams represent a feeling of isolation, of being separated from everything. Volcanoes symbolize a rising of emotional pressure-may represent anger we see in ourselves and other people, or it may be our view on relationship dynamics. If we look at all of these symbols together, escape, underwater swimming, island,and a volcano...it seems your husband has some feelings or emotions that he was trying to run from (or avoid) and found himself having to accept them. The island leads me to think that he may have some underlying feelings of isolation, being removed from what he knows and is comfortable with. And the volcano could represent some repressed anger over a current situation.

KraxyKat2: This dream was difficult for me to analyze, and I am not sure why...I usually dont have that kind of a problem. I think the issue was the group of ladies. I wasnt sure what their significance could be...I spent a lot of time researching and have come to the conclusion that they represent a piece of the past...be your past or just past....they are the past. Very rarely do you see that kind of thing in todays standards...however, it is possible. Then I flipped to the other side, and wondered if they represented Church and your beliefs. You mentioned you thought they had been on a church trip....maybe they were. Maybe they represent your need to get in touch with your faith. The field represents enormous potential for growth. And thats a good sign. The trailer is like a house. It represents you, your state of mind, how you perceive yourself. The fact that you thought it was abandoned leads me to believe that you thought there something from your past that you had "abandoned" and this dream is letting you know thats not so. The man asking why you are invading his home...he represents a part of you...why are you invading something (a memory?) Why are you doing this? The stream has significance because its your emotions. Understand that water is a universal symbol for emotions-a stream can indicate that perhaps you are close to getting swept up into your emotions. Being back in your childhood neighborhood indicates that there is something there that is an issue for you and you need to confront it. And that beautiful auburn haired woman just may represent what you need to confront but fear, or you feel you dont have the ability to confront it. Are there some issues that are coming back to "haunt" you?

Sumosmom: Anytime you dream of being chased, it generally points to feelings of being pursued in waking life. You may be pursued by disturbing fears and emotions or it could be stress. When you have this dream...are you stressed? Think back to the last time you had this dream. Were you stressed, was there something emotionally huge taking place at the time? The fact that you havent had the dream in awhile is an indication that perhaps you have better stress management abilities or you have learned to not let it effect you quite so much.

Lillekat: I think you were right with your own analysis. Sometimes, we spend a lot of time stating how we would never do something, its just not our thing. Then we get to thinking, and then we decide that maybe, just maybe we would like that. I kind of think that you have some insecurities in your relationship. At a symbolic level, marriage in dreams represents harmony between the feminine and masculine aspects of yourself or a desire to join forces with another person (your boyfriend) The ring symbolizes attachment and engagement. I think this dream was alerting you to the hurt that you may have buried somewhere because you know that Rune doesnt want to get married, and you do. And in your subconscious, you see that as a betrayal. Hence why he was marrying your friend, and then in the end it was an elaborate trick to actually get him to marry you. You still experienced an earth shattering hurt...and maybe thats whats going on for you in waking life...it hurts a little that he isnt interested in holy matrimony. I hope this helps...if not, ask whatever you need to, and we will try to elaborate and figure it out more together. Sometimes, its difficult to pinpoint these kinds of things.

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Thanks! I think you were right on the money with your analysis.
Thanks! I am glad I could help. Yours really threw me for a minute though!!
Usually, I can spit these things out so quick...but not this time! I hope it helps you, though!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Diane - interesting analysis! Funny you should say this. Jake and I did escape from his mother, basically. She was abusive to us and especially to him, which is why we got away from her. And yes, he is feeling isolated right now since I have left and gone to NZ and hes still there. I have forwarded your analysis to him and will see what he thinks.
Thanks!

I finally had a dream last night, the being shot dreams have come back

Last night I dreamed that I was working undercover at my son's school to find a killer or summat. I knew who it was, I had my eyes on him and had been following him around. Then for some reason, I was not at the school, but some kind of nightclub. So I go up the escalator to the nightclub and go in as someone else and I see him there and he is dressed up as a woman to try and disguise himself. He gets caught by a bunch of men and he runs off. Then the next night, I go back and look on the list of people who are there and hes there again, dressed as a woman again. So I pretend to like him (or is it her?? LOL) and ask for a dance. I dance with him and then a dead baby appears in a plastic bag and he panics and I say don't worry its only a doll, which it is. He panics and I show who I really am and he runs off and I am chasing him and I see other cops that are ewith me have nabbed his accomplice (Which I didnt know about) HE disappears into the crowd. I am looking all over for him and somehow I am back at my son's school. Then I spot the guy and I chase after him but he doesnt run so I think ooo great, ill get him and I grabbed him. He looked at me, smiled and took out a gun and shot me. I think it was in the shoulder. Then he runs off.
I go to my son's classroom as his school is finished for the day and he is nowhere to be found, and neither are the other children. I go into a panic, worrying where he is, thinking hes been kidnapped, and the lights go out at the school, and I am getting more and more panicky and then I texted my dad and asked him if Gabe is anywhere to be found and he said that Gabe is already at home with him and that he had a early finish, so I go home bleeding from my shoulder (oddly enough, no pain!) Then I woke up.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HI Diane - that analysis was pretty much spot on I reckon - the bit I don't think I got across too well was the fact that this elaborate trick was on HIS part not on mine.... this whole trick of proposing to my friend was so that he could really surprise me... I don't know if I made that clear, but in the analysis it sounded like it was ME who had made up this plan/trick whatever. I dunno, I think the rest of it is pretty accurate. I think there are maybe a couple of issues that raise some insecurities - having had a distance relationship for the last 4 years, we're still on the edge of "well, this is it, we finally made it" and there are the odd occasions when we've both questioned the wisdom of it all. But in the end, we both communicate really, really well, so if there's ever been an issue raising it's head, it's been well talked over and then it's been fixed. I don't worry about the relationship these days now that we're finally together, because there's some little voice in my heart telling me, it's ok, you've done it and if you keep at it this way it's going to work. I think maybe the insecurities have spilled over a bit from my past relationship, no matter how hard I try to deal with them and put them in the past where they belong. That is still going to take a little more time, I think.

Anyway, something in life pretty big is going to happen though, I'm pretty sure of that - I always seem to dream a lot more towards a big event....

I dreamt that I was in High School again trying to get to a German class (for which I hadn't done my homework - that in itself is odd, because I ALWAYS had my homework done when I was in school) and I'm walking down one of the corridors in nothing but my underwear! It was strange, because I'm in High School, but 'm not a teenager again... I'm my age now, and the underwear I'm in is very red, very lacy and very much something you wouldn't see on a teenager!! I recall striding down this corridor with my head held high and just radiating a kind of pride, regardless of the people around me staring and laughing - there were the guys I was at school with staring at me and whispering things like "wow, look what she turned into, she was never like that before..." (all the age they would be now) and all the women snickering and jeering like little girls with nothing better to do. When I came to the end of the corridor, I turned around and I looked back along it and there was a little girl at the other end, standing in a doorway with her head hung, looking really quietly at the floor. When she walked she was trying to avoid the eyes of the people around her and she didn't say anything. She was walking really quickly, I think maybe just to get away from the crowds and she looked really hurt... like she was going to cry or something. I went back down the corridor and I went to put my arm over her shoulders to comfort her, but she looked up and she was ME!

Ok, so then I woke up, but I did manage to knock Rune in the teeth as I did so!

yoviher

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In this dream I find myself in a VERY weird place. And I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t even know how I got there. Its almost like your average suburban neighborhood, but all the houses are like those 16th/17th century English and Dutch houses made of wood. In the middle there is an asfalt road like any other, but its almost a zoo. In one corner there are people playing the violin in a band, in the other corner thereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a guy making circus tricks, and in another place you can see a bunch of people making a mock trial pretending they are attorneys, judges and even jurors, in another corner thereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a guy restoring a 1940s car... not to mention the dozens of people minding their own business walking around with books, laptops even food in their hands... and all of them are of my own age.

Thats the point where I am feeling like in the Wizard of Oz and think to myself “I sure ainâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t in Puerto Rico anymoreâ€. But that wondering that, I ask a passer by what is this place. He says that I must be new, and he tells me to come with him. He brings me to a bigger house, where I am brought to an old man... a VERY old man.

He tells me, this is a University. THE University. This, he tells me is another world beyond the one we originate from. This is a very special University, in which you donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t apply for admission – they pick you for admission. He tells me he is the Dean. That in this University all the great leaders of mankind are educated, prior to their going to change the world. Thats why all the people here are so young – they are the future. That if I accept the offer to study here, I will spend several decades at the very least here, but most stay for much longer. In that time, I will learn, not through a classroom, but out of the everyday living here, all the secrets of mankind and of the universe. All the great misteries of the world will be taught to me. And that once its all over, I will go back to the world, without having aged one second, to the very instant in time at which I left, and ready to change and mold that world as it is my destiny. However, I am sworn to secrecy – while my mission once I go back to the world, is to shape the world according the wisdom learned, I may never reveal the secrets taught at the University to those who have not studied in it, much less the existence of the University.

I am so marveled by it all, that I accept very willfully to study at the University. The old man gives me a key. Its the key to my house, and the kid whom I asked where I was offers to tour me the University. He takes me to the house, which is another one of those 17th century wooden houses from England. I enter with him, and find an entire two bedroom two story house, with a fully equipped kitchen and a laptop computer with internet. I then go out, with the kid because he wants to show me the sights. He takes me down the same street, and as we walk by, thereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a cemetery. I ask him why is a cemetery in a place where no one grows old. He tells me that the Deans do die after a long time, and they are buried there. He even tells me that its customary for the Dean to leave in a last will and testament who will suceed him, choosing one of the students to head the University.

I then find Loren, a friend of mine, whom I immediately embrace and ask her what the hell is she doing in this twilight zonish “Universityâ€. She tells me sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s been a student for a year now, and that when she learned I was being brought to the University she started looking for me. She comes along with me and the other kid, to show me the place. They bring me to the library while they are talking to me that all the great world leaders and intelectuals have been through the University during their youth, many of them spending millenia here studying. And that the University dates from the beginning of human civilization.

They bring me to an office where, I am handed a Student ID, and both Loren and the other one give me their houseâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s phone number, and we keep walking. They bring me to the “Libraryâ€. The first room, is enormous... there are tens of thousands of books... its almost like the walls are going to collapse because of the books. Not to mention all the students walking about with books in their hands or taking them to their own house in the neighborhood to study them in more detail. But there are hundreds of rooms, all equally as large. Loren even whispers into my ear as I walk through several of those rooms in awe, how every single volume published in world history is kept in here, translated into every single language. Even those that have been lost. She brings me to a room, wholly dedicated to Homerâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s works – most of whom were lost at the fire of Alexandria, all there. And we have all the centuries to read and study them all.

They both bring me to a music hall... every single song and form of music since the Stone Age... In digital MP3 format – and available for us students to copy into CDs and bring home at will to analyze and study and enjoy.

They tell me that the next door building is the art and history museum, which is equally stocked with everything in human history.

Then they walk me into the Student center, which is like a restaurant – very elegant, but rowdy and as nutty as the street which I saw originally. As I drank coffee they both would tell me the philosophy of the University since the ancient times: Not teach through classrooms and exam dates, but take the brightest young minds of humanity, all of them destined to something, and put them together in a self contained world, modeled almost after a North American college town, with all the tools and amenities necesary to study everything out there, and have all their everyday needs covered at the same time. And once its over, which can take down to a few decades up to many centuries bring them back into the world, just where and when they left it, like if nothing happened – but now they are ready and destined to change it according to the newfound wisdom. And the experiment has been sucessful 100 percent of the time. She even tells me as an example, that all the signers of the American Declaration of Independence spent a long time in the University. So were the Roman consuls and emperors. And invites me to one of these days go to the Registrarâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s office to check the old records for the people who were previous students to see whoâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s who in world history.

I ask them how can someone spend, say 800 years in this literal intelectual heaven, and then return to the world he left so full of problems, worries and nasty affairs, specially when the life he left is that of an adolescent whom no one takes seriously? Loren tells me then that once the person is ready, he will feel the irresistible urge to return – to turn the world into the paradise heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s been educated in. And once they return, they find the friends who were also in the University. Indeed, that is why so many great people make friendship, to share the fond memories of the hundreds of years they spent at the University.

At that point everyone looks upward near the roof in amazement and commotion. And in the upper part of the center, there is a guy FLYING. Yes, flying, and making piruets and stunts in the air.

I ask them both how is he flying. They tell me that its one of the things that I am discovering about the University – here you can fly, and people prefer it to driving. And thereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a lot more to discover, all in due time. The kid who is flying then lands, and I run to ask him how do you go about flying. He tells me that although it can be seen from a mile away that I am brand new to the place, its easy. He tells me to try to will it and jump towards the iron bars that are near the roof. I do so, and find myself jumping to it, and then standing on the bar fall, and actually fly at an uncontrollable speed where I can control anything and crash land against the tables. He tells me to practice outside for a few days and that I will get good at it.

Then the other friend whom I had first met at the begginning goes home to sleep. Loren wants to show a few more things. She tells me I need to stock up my new house, so I need to go to the Universityâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s mall to get the necesary things. In the way to it, she shows me several glass walls with doors... One separates the place from a massive tropical jungle, another one from a desert, another one an African prairie, another one the Himalaya, among many others. She tells me its for studying nature, and each enviroment is large enough to fit a country into it. She tells me they are real jungles and prairies and mountains, so they are as dangerous as the real thing. In other words, donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t go if you havenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t prepared for an expedition. She tells me she has done them and wants to bring me to one another day to see what sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s discovered about jungle species and antidotes to snake poison.

When we reach the mall, its got dozens of stores... nearly everything you can need – from high tech specialized scientific equipment to a ketchup bottle or underwear for your everyday needs. And that its all free of charge provided you show your Student ID at the checkout.

We enter a very strange store, where I see strange things Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve never seen, and one of them is like a pink glob and I actually ask Loren what is it and she takes it and drops it and it forms a pillow. She picks the pillow and then drops it again and forms the weird pink glob again. She tells me its moldable to whatever you wish as long as you wish it and then drop it to the floor. And she even jokes not to wish anything fragile.

I then separate a bit from Loren and start picking up in a shopping basket things, particularly food items, and thinking of looking at the clothes... when all the the sudden comes to my mind a series of thoughts, which essentially the horribly uncanny part of the dream:

This University is created at the beginning of civilization – essentially the stone age. Its the ultimate treasure of human knowledge. This isnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t the 8th wonder of the world. Its THE wonder of the world. Its almost an utopia. However, if it was made when mankind was barely from its evolution from monkeys – WHO created it? Its pretty obvious a caveman couldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t make a magical world in which to set up the motherload of human knowledge to educate and prepare future leaders of the world. Who could possibly have had the power, creativity and intelligence to create tens of thousands of years ago all this? No human in our modern time. Let alone back then. So, who or what created the University and keeps it in existence?

And that I feel the urge to ask Loren who is still in the store doing her own shopping, but before I go ask her, I simply wake up and the dream ends there. Its the part that baffles me the most. Why do I wake up before I get the answer to the big question. Also, the dream is too profound... this isnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t my average dream... its so big, I actually have copied the account of it in Spanish to my writings along with the poems I write. Its the type of dream that really puts you to think. (And no, I am not a Harry Potter fan, although this thing is almost along those lines
)