American Idol - who do you think is getting voted out, May 2

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alaynna

I agree with you, I want Chris to win because he sings rock also.....you were probably a Bo fan last year! I hope that American idol keeps on having rockers!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't get to see last night's show, but Paris has been falling off a bit latley so she's my vote to go home.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was wondering who actually votes here. I know I don't, even when its Canadian Idol. I just like to watch.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
me too! a lot... I sat with my home phone and cell phone, one in each hand, and just kept hitting redial redial redial. I acutally did it solid for an hour and a half- I know I'm a sad sad person
Elliott must stay!!!!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

me too! a lot... I sat with my home phone and cell phone, one in each hand, and just kept hitting redial redial redial. I acutally did it solid for an hour and a half- I know I'm a sad sad person
Elliott must stay!!!!
LOL that is awesome LOL.
great commitment to Elliot.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got in at least 30-40 votes for Chris.
If you want the max number of votes, here's a tip: Wait to vote until after the first 1/2 hour. The kiddies get bored after that and you're able to get through almost every time.
Oh yeah, and they opened the phone lines early last night!
I was dialing the number just so I could hit redial when he said the lines were open (during the recap of the night) and I got right through! So I snuck in almost 10 votes then.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found that it is easier to wait a little bit cause everyone gives up after the first 30 mins

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't help it, but I love Paris. She talks like one of my favorite little 5th grade students, Katilia.

I loved Taylor last night. That was great!
I really like Elliott, but I think Chris will win...or else Taylor. Who knows?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Taylor made it!!!
Jerry thinks it will be him and Chris go to the end, and as big of Taylor fans that we are, Chris will win. I want to see it come down to Taylor and Elliot!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, we are all so smart on here!

I'm glad to see Paris leave! For a minute I thought it was going to be Elliott - I had my fingers crossed that he was going to stay!

And it worked!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Taylor made it!!!
Jerry thinks it will be him and Chris go to the end, and as big of Taylor fans that we are, Chris will win. I want to see it come down to Taylor and Elliot!
Know what Susie? I'm starting to think Taylor has just as much a chance of winning as Chris. His fanbase is monstrously huge!