American Idol - who do you think is getting voted out, May 2

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok guys, after you watch the show, vote for who you think is going Wednesday...........

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone but Taylor, I don't care who. I really hope Taylor wins.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Who will get voted off? Probably Paris. Doing that Prince song of all Prince songs should be the Kiss of death.

Who should go? IMO Taylor. I actually liked Vanilla Ice's cover of Play that Funky Music more than that, and I HATE Vanilla Ice!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Who will get voted off? Probably Paris. Doing that Prince song of all Prince songs should be the Kiss of death.

Who should go? IMO Taylor. I actually liked Vanilla Ice's cover of Play that Funky Music more than that, and I HATE Vanilla Ice!
Those are my thoughts EXACTLY!

Elliott better be safe!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like Taylor or Elliot. I want Chris to win, but its just because I like the fact that he sings rock, not pop. Taylor looks like my uncle.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really don't like Katherine. I hope she goes home....I think the only really safe person is Chris.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I don't like Taylor or Elliot. I want Chris to win, but its just because I like the fact that he sings rock, not pop. Taylor looks like my uncle.
I agree with you, I want Chris to win because he sings rock also.....you were probably a Bo fan last year! I hope that American idol keeps on having rockers!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was actually pretty disappointed with the whole show last night
the only performance I really enjoyed was Katharine's "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree" Elliott did decent, but didn't blow me away, but I still voted, and I'm not exaggerating here, about 300-400 times
both my home phone and cell were blazin'!!! Chris is good, but I'm just a big rock fan right now
Princess P is right for Paris- she's a spoiled liitle kid- I loved how when she was standing with Ryan and she just tilted her head and blinked her eyes
thank youuu thank youuu
I hope she goes
I did like Taylor's "Play That Funky Music" but he seemed a bit off too

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was a tough night last night!! I picked Paris in the poll but I think anyone could go tonite.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want Paris to go. She annoys me. I think she makes herself talk like Minnie mouse. Or Taylor. I just don't like him. He sings okay but I don't like him for some reason. Sorry to all the Taylor fans here!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I want Paris to go. She annoys me. I think she makes herself talk like Minnie mouse. Or Taylor. I just don't like him. He sings okay but I don't like him for some reason. Sorry to all the Taylor fans here!!
That's ok Brandi.......we all have different favorites!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

I really don't like Katherine. I hope she goes home....I think the only really safe person is Chris.
I don't like Katherine either, this week though I think Paris will go.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw I thought Paris did pretty good last night. I love Mary J. and thought she did well. I missed a few weeks though a while back...like did she get an attitude or something and that's why no one likes her???? I don't think I get it.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

Aw I thought Paris did pretty good last night. I love Mary J. and thought she did well. I missed a few weeks though a while back...like did she get an attitude or something and that's why no one likes her???? I don't think I get it.
It's not that I dislike her ...I just think the judges praise her too much, I really don't think that she is that great of a singer....and her voice is annoying, but I don't think I ever saw her with an attitude.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alaynna

It's not that I dislike her ...I just think the judges praise her too much, I really don't think that she is that great of a singer....and her voice is annoying, but I don't think I ever saw her with an attitude.
Oh yea, I can see her talking voice as annoying but I think she is the best female singer on the show, especially for only being 17.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Paris will go, though I really like EVERYONE left at this point!

Taylor did incredible last night...I am such a huge fan. Bradley and I think he has as much a chance to win as Chris because he has a HUGE fan base.

Katherine did great covering KT Tunstell last night. Really enjoyed that one!